Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

I don't fear bearish market, I believe it gives investors the opportunity to add new coin or tokens to their portfolios as cheaper cost. So i think we need the bears regularly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

Everything is possible. We can see the changes in the market every day (read: every time).
They are still changing.
We can predict the price hour per hour.
I'm not sure about the bear market that will come soon. Just see how this will go on.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

I think this is just a relatively strong fluctuation in the market. I believe it will not be a bear market. Although the market has been in a depressed state, I believe the bull market will come back again and I will continue to hold my tokens waiting for it. 's arrival
popotao94

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

I think now there is a lot of positive news that appears to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
I wonder what "history" says? How can we know what will happen in the future? Nobody knows, does it?

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

I think it will not be that fast, with the current rising volume, the bullish trend will last long and will be stable, it is very rare to find the bear market occurs 2 times in a year, unless it is fak pump and has not confirmed the bullish trend
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

It is possible, the market may take one last dip from here, but overall market direction will be up from here, i think the remaining part of this year will become bullish so good times are now near. Smiley
bibitao26

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I think it will not be that fast, with the current rising volume, the bullish trend will last long and will be stable, it is very rare to find the bear market occurs 2 times in a year, unless it is fak pump and has not confirmed the bullish trend
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

personally, I think, everything can be possible in crypto. but I do not see any sign. but the market can take one last drop from here, and overall market direction will rise from here, I think now more and more positive news coming to raise it. History says that the new pump is very close.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

I always encountered bear market since my first involvement here in cryptocurrencies but still I'm earning good moneys through strategies and to adopt this technology. For me, due to the volatility I can say it is normal because this investment site is a decentralized so be patience right now and continue to hodl until prices bounceback.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

I consider that the current situation is quite attractive for an investment but it does not mean that it need to run immediately and buy any coins right now.
I mean that it need to monitor market and find nice entry points because market is on lows what gives us very nice opportunity to buy coins on low prices.
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Well, in the usual uncertainty of this market I think we should all be mentally prepared to face any scenario, because we must remember that at the beginning of 2017 nobody imagined that the price would reach the historic record that reached in December, and in turn, when the price reached $20,000 nobody could have imagined that the price would fall below $6,000 in a few weeks.

But I tend to be quite optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and I am convinced that in a couple of months we will again be arriving at the $15,000 mark.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

It could be but who really knows? We are now actually in an era where there are many people who have the capability and or access to trading cryptocurrency even at a very low investment. The easy signup makes it attractive and therefore it will also be getting harder to predict the outcome of any alcoin price because everything will be dependent of emotions of each trader.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:51:39 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:26:53 AM by rickn

The bearish market trend is still very strong and very much alive since the beginning of this year. The small positive oscillations were only minor corrections, but nothing has changed yet
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

I do believe that no one here in crypto world is an expert when it comes to predicting what would be the market like tomorrow. That is the beauty of cryptocurrency, no one can control anyone on what to do with his portfolio.
FernandaSorez

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

I do not believe that the market will suffer an even stronger fall down. I see all the experts on bitcoin,which give the forecasts, overly Intrusive and not the right. Everything happens exactly the opposite and no one can be sure that the market will recover but even judging by the way cryptography begin to be interested in large investors, I think that the best is still in the front!
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

I personally hope that there is no bear market anymore because what I know today with the bear market that until now has not ended causing the crypto market is unstable and not yet able to return to stable prices still up and down, therefore, I do not expect if there is a market bear again
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

After the bear coming then the bull for 2018 will commence as we  move close to the half of the year, Now is the time to take little profit as we have  the bull for sometime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: