Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
GoldSpectre

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:35:39 AM

It's all about the bears and the bulls, doesn't seem like much gray area.  It's simple really, just pay attention to the patterns and trading become a lot easier.  Or just use a trade bot, right?  They seem to be more popular these days than before, granted the improved technology.

agreed . trading bot sound like better option

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

Altcoins are currently in a bear market. Bitcoin is not curently in a bear market. Can bitcoin return back to $7000? Maybe.
But the bear market is now concentrated on altcoins. It seems that improving the technology does not interest current speculators. Only bitcoin and usd interest them.
Yeah, except for bitcoin, altcoins are still in a bear market, and this situation started many months ago, although at some point the value of altcoins seemed to return, but immediately, bitcoin dominated and crushed the rise. And this is a very bad point right now when investors don't expect this, they just expect bitcoin to reach a certain and stable price level, they don't expect increased dominance, this high dominance makes everyone's assets go down, continue, altcoins will die and investors will be depressed.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:34:57 AM

It's all about the bears and the bulls, doesn't seem like much gray area.  It's simple really, just pay attention to the patterns and trading become a lot easier.  Or just use a trade bot, right?  They seem to be more popular these days than before, granted the improved technology.

It's true in a way, AI is definitely revolutionizing the trading world and its providing us a lot of features to help us get better at trading, and not just the usual analytic chart.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at, AI is a better term to use.  Calling it a trade bot just seems too robotic.  So far, Smartbot Coin's AI trader seems to be doing pretty good so far on the test trades I've done.
I think bear market will definitely come because bear market will always come as long as the bitcoin is not stable and the cryptocurrency is not stable.

Lampohtapek

Activity: 495
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:49:29 PM

My prediction is the same, since the crypto market has been unstable for a long time, and there are lots of red altcoins, the bear market will increase, hopefully this storm will pass quickly, and the crypto market will stabilize again.

───[ Backed.Finance ]───
─────────────[  Back Private Companies & Benefit as They Grow  ]─────────────
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:43:15 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 04:59:28 PM by surgical_duude

It is hard to say anything in the crypto market.  Do not believe in any rumors and other unknown information like that.  Well, if the bear market happens, that's good for me.  Perhaps that's when I am accumulating a lot of coins in preparation for the next bull run.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:04:49 PM

Market these days is just hard to predict but who knows it might decide to drop all bears and grow But most people assumption is that we might repeat the bear of last year where crypto lost huge amount but personally i dont think that is likely going to happen

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:17:28 PM

Bullrun is not seen until now, and might be seen when we are at the end of the year
and for now market still trying to stable the condition and another altcoin still adjust their price with bitcoin price.
and i don't think another bear are coming again in market, because now we enter in Q4 2019

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:55:43 PM

Bullrun is not seen until now, and might be seen when we are at the end of the year
and for now market still trying to stable the condition and another altcoin still adjust their price with bitcoin price.
and i don't think another bear are coming again in market, because now we enter in Q4 2019
I don't believe that there will be another bear market that is coming because in general, it looks like the market is still in bear market since only bitcoin is growing consistently. Thus far, what we are witnessing with the altcoins market is that it does not have the power to pump, when they do, they can't sustain it because they are affected by the movement of the BTC which has already own 70% of the dominant rate.

However, let us not loss our faith because there are still plenty of time, if the last time we were able to witness a big rally in the 4th quarter, I think it's still possible this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:01:32 PM

agreed . trading bot sound like better option

Sure without any doubt, if you are a good trader, you can make money on both markets. But the problem is that plenty of people are just holding crypto and I would not wonder if another bearish trend will come in Q4.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:32:55 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 05:01:34 PM by surgical_duude

My prediction is the same, since the crypto market has been unstable for a long time, and there are lots of red altcoins, the bear market will increase, hopefully this storm will pass quickly, and the crypto market will stabilize again.
To be honest, the bear market is mostly focused on altcoins throughout the year. Recently the market has been recovering gradually, altcoins seem to be recovering in preparation for a rally in Q4 this year. Hold and wait for the good news.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

To be honest, the bear market is mostly focused on altcoins throughout the year. Recently the market has been recovering gradually, altcoins seem to be recovering in preparation for a rally in Q4 this year. Hold and wait for the good news.
Of course, the growth of altcoins can travel a little further in time. But this does not mean that you need to get rid of altcoins now. Now is the time to only increase your savings in cryptocurrency - prices for this are simply the best.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:16:00 PM

The bear market returns, which I don't really care about. That's the nature of the market, so I chose altcoin to invest in the long-term. It's important to be psychologically prepared when you see the price of coins drop.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:55:26 PM

altcoin is over, there is no bullish for altcoin. so don't get your hopes up for a rally for altcoin in the future.

in Q4 or later in the year only bitcoin will start the bull trend. because in March 2020 bitcoin will be halving.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:30:30 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 03:22:56 AM by PuertoLibre

altcoin is over, there is no bullish for altcoin. so don't get your hopes up for a rally for altcoin in the future.

in Q4 or later in the year only bitcoin will start the bull trend. because in March 2020 bitcoin will be halving.
Why do you think the market will reward the information which is known by everyone almost? In my opinion, the halving will be priced at the market and prices will go to touch the accumulation points laid on both resistance and support levels. March will be interesting to watch but I doubt altcoins will increase if the Bitcoin halving case happens. Another bear market can collapse the hopes of the crypto investors, there is no sufficient liquidity and the trading volume in the market now. I just try to act together with the market and naked charts don't suggest the smelling of the bear market rendered to my price analysis on the crypto charts.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

Are you sure about that? so you are saying that altcoins has no chance to rise anymore?

Well, it's your opinion so you can say that but I'm sure majority will oppose on your opinion because we believe that this market will be more successful if we have altcoins in the market. This bear market for altcoins might last long but it will only make legit altcoins to be stronger, what we are witnessing now is the price of altcoins is cheap but I think its just undervalued.

We are facing an opportunity here, this altcoins might be cheap now but they will not die sooner or later.

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:34:50 AM

Are you sure about that? so you are saying that altcoins has no chance to rise anymore?

Well, it's your opinion so you can say that but I'm sure majority will oppose on your opinion because we believe that this market will be more successful if we have altcoins in the market. This bear market for altcoins might last long but it will only make legit altcoins to be stronger, what we are witnessing now is the price of altcoins is cheap but I think its just undervalued.

We are facing an opportunity here, this altcoins might be cheap now but they will not die sooner or later.
Why will Altcoins die in the future? Our world is very large and we can contain thousands of different Altcoins. I believe in the growth of all coins as early as 2020. Many will buy Altcoins because they are very cheap.
MrsDagcii

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:19:31 AM

Bear market is an integral part of this market. We can even say that it is the biggest part. However, you can specify a possibility by analyzing it from different angles. One hundred percent is not possible to know. Those who say that it will be a bear market, they should specify which data it is based on, or this discourse cannot go further than speculation.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:16:39 PM

Altcoins have a very important role in the cryptocurrency microsystem. They will not disappear. And the bear market is an integral part, as well as speculation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:54:20 PM

Well, the OP created this topic in April, and it seems like his idea actually became real. Look how much the alt prices have dumped since April! LoL

But it won't last forever. The alts will have their time too someday.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:40:58 PM

Well, the OP created this topic in April, and it seems like his idea actually became real. Look how much the alt prices have dumped since April! LoL

But it won't last forever. The alts will have their time too someday.

I think we all believe in this,,, and even the most logical bear will understand this is logically possible. The difference with most people here is that most of them are unrealistic and think this someday will happen for them this year or soon, instead of in 5 or 10 years, which is much more likely.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀