Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18264 times)
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Yes of course, why would these bears wont come to use ? after days of bulls we should see some bears, so that our market will be much more healthy as we all know these pullbacks solidify our current support levels that is why it is really necessary to have pullbacks or corrections whenever the some good bull runs has come ,because it will be unhealthy for the market if the bulls are unstoppable as what we have last december!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LamentConfiguration

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I think it is possible. Hard to tell in this game, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out... I guess time will tell.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Yeh. i think Its possible. May be a small down trend will appear. Not a big bear. However Crypto market is very difficult to predict. If there's a down trend, I will collect more coins and tokens to my hodling portfolio.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
It is just the trend of the market. As what I have known,it is usually have this pattern, bull and then bear again, then bull. You just have to go with the flow and play the game.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

I think only the short term traders would worried about your concern, if you are a beliver in a project, no matter what happens in the short time  won't really affect your decision because your focus is on the big picture. The narket for me has suffered a great loss from where we were in January and I think we need to first hit those height again
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

When the bulls has failed yes the bearish market will come,as it is part of the market cycle! so we should be taking profits as of the moment so that we wont lose a good opportunity to secure what we have gained from the bearish trend,those people who bought from the bottom pit could have been taking profits right now making a lot of money.

Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

I think that we need to wait for the market to start recovering and prices will also show growth accordingly. Therefore now is a very good time to buy some good coins.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

Why would these bears wont come? as far i know the bears are sleeping as of the moment as the bulls are more dominant in the market which is why we shoul be taking our profits right now so that if the bearish market has come we could be buying at the bottom that way we could be making a lot of money from the bloody or bearish market.

Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

I think that such variant of events is possible. This year will be difficult for cryptocurrencies. News positive more, but they have no effect on the growth of coins.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It just went up. Why want it down again?  Grin

If it will then it is taking so long. Remember when it hits the 7k mark and it stayed there for a long time until now? This could just be the same as that. It rests for weeks then pulls up again.
But that is just a speculation of mine. I am not sure what will happen. All I can do is hold it.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

It certanly could be true.
my thoughts are that , option 1 , we are going down or we are going to be relatively stable for few months before we enter the bull run.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

I guess by now we are all aware that everything is really possible, we never have thought that bitcoin will make a dramatic fall from $19K to $6K but it happened, so I guess if another bear market sets it, no one should be caught by surprise.

However, its looks like we already hit the bottom twice around last week of March up to the first few days of April. That's why we have noticed that the market is slowly getting up, bitcoin above $8K now and ethereum stands at $500.

It is possible, YES, but at this point I'm not seeing the bears but in seems that the bulls and the herds are slowly consolidating and just started some mini runs and now testing the barrier at $8500 for bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

The analysis shows that another bear market is on the way, and that is coming for sure by June/july, so let's just have faith and trust in cryptos future, don't believe in false alarm.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:14:54 PM

Of course the bears will come as soon as these bulls are tired you are going to see another bloody market that is why you should be doing the opposite as always.Bearish market will always come as it is part of the cycle,bulls after bears, and vice versa.You should expect some pullbacks before the bull run reached its final pump and you shouldnt in altcoins if that happens.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

We just went through 3+ months of a bear market, the crash already happened. Right now is basically the bottom, no where to go but up from here.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

Basing on our experience - anything can happen, but it would be sad to know, if it reveals that some whales are actually controling market for me, so just wait and hope.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

I think that Bear market is possible, but not likely. I believe that after big correction like the one that we had it is time for some healthy grow.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Basing on the current volume, personally I don't see another bearish market. With the start of the hitting the bottoms last week i think the market will sustain what it started  and slowly we will see the "greens" again. While the possibility of bear is always there, i believe it won't gonna take long for the bulls are now preparing to launch once again.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

It is going to have a correction,bulls needs correction as normally so that the support levels will be tested,that is how bull run works.You should be taking your profits before these pullbacks will happen but im sure it will be small corrections as we can see the whole market is still in bullish trend which makes these bears weak.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

yes, it is possible. every chaos there must be some sort of revamping, just like the chaotic price market lately, slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. so must always optimis and positive thinking. Every cloud has a silver lining.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: