Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

everything is possible in crypto
but, i don't see any sign for the bear will be come back soon
because in BTC/USDT pairs the down trend already broken and the market is ready to jump
but, this only my personal analysis mate and everyone have their own predictions

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley

Yes, the bears have the upper hand but you don’t know who or what might want to do a massive

Short Sell
Sell order
Buy order.

This market is very hard to predict.

A lot coins are decoupling from BTC
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

It is possible, the market may take one last dip from here, but overall market direction will be up from here, i think the remaining part of this year will become bullish so good times are now near.

Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Whether a false flag or not that's ok as long as the future holds the success of all who believe in crypto specially in bitcoin. So for me what matters is day and not the today's situation.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

Yeah. I have a friend who won't stop telling me that the bear market isn't over yet. Let's use this bull market to rake in as much profit as possible against the next hear run

Or you get left behind and won't be able to buy back, who knows in the end.
zero4five

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

I do not know any person who can give the right answer in which direction the market will move and how the coin prices will change. Recently, I have not noticed any negative or positive news on the issues of relations to the crypto community. But during this period the crypto market has already been able to change its direction twice. And no one knows why this happened.
dre4dnought

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

It would be nice to purchase. But think?Huh?? already bulls and bears. And the entrance ticket is not the power of ordinary mortals.
midorichain

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Now we can see small attempts to translate the trend into a bullish and I'm sure that soon we will see a rapid growth of the crypto market  so now we need to buy coins  Smiley

cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

It is indeed going to happen as we have already 4days of bull run which is commonly going to have a pullback! corrections are really necessary as the market is trying to push its limit.You should be taking profits right now so that if the corrections will happen you can buyback from the bottom as we all know that would be much bloody once again.

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Personally I hope they are wrong but I do agree...now I am not basing this on anything I read or know, as this is just my opinion. However the increase was all of a sudden and nothing to back it up. Remember last bull only lasted about a month, so be ready we are already int he first week.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

It is very likely that people will soon wait for a new bearish trend, but this should not happen, because we will soon fly with you to the moon, I know that people who lost their money in bitcoin will be very skeptical about what is now and will soon be a new bearish trend, but the probability is small.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Nope. We have just initiated the bull market run and it is not yet started completely. You guys have started talking about the bearish trend also, now thats really bullish too. I mean come on we can do better to keep this market clean cheat you know. Lets just think this one in better way. Last week is when the bull signs started to show up. We jumped little high in the prices and now we are stabilising in the prices. This is the sign where we should consider that bull trend will start taking over the market one more time and we will see some good spikes soon. No bearish trend at all, not with the current market volume at all.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:48 PM

Yes it is,that is part of the market cycle,bulls, > bears > bulls > bears > ! it is a never ending cycle that you should know how to get a long so that you wont lose a lot of money when these market manipulations going to take the market down! we should know how these big players think so that we are going to be more ahead from them.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
micheal wang

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

Unfortunately, we will not know for sure the market changes in the next few days. Yeah I know, I read some previous threads that the current price increase is a bull trap, rising very drastically and going back to the lowest price again. But like it or not it is something that could happen. There is no other way for now is hold a coin we have, trading if you sure you will get profit, something will happen.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:04 PM

Of course why would you expect the bull market too last for the whole year? every bull runs needs corrections,and after that the cycle will start all over again and these bears are gong to dominate once again!  bearish market will always come to our market after the bulls are tired of pushing the market up.You should know how the things works here so that you wont be surprised when something has happened.

my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

But I think the opposite - 80% there will not be market pump before the fall of this year. Any positive news will not affect the mood of people, since many still hold their loss-making positions. And aren't ready to deposit new money to crypto. Probably when all the newbies (like me Grin ) will lose hope for the bull market and sell their latest assets, then the rapid growth of crypto market will begin)))
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Well, when it comes to cryptocurrency, anything is possible, but my candid advise is that you should not rely on information or predictions like this. Most times, they are misleading. News like this, are FUDs, and they tend to cause panic. As far as i am concerned, we are just starting to see the the glimpse of bull run. If there will be any drop at all in prices it will be little.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: