Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Bear Market coming soon?  (Read 18268 times)
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

After the bear coming then the bull for 2018 will commence as we  move close to the half of the year, Now is the time to take little profit as we have  the bull for sometime.
I think that now you have to buy tokens at the bottom. And just wait and don't sell them on little bulls. So you will get a lot more profit next year.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

It is not necessary to rely on them, because this can be false information. If you do it, you will have a chance to lose it all.
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

After the bear coming then the bull for 2018 will commence as we  move close to the half of the year, Now is the time to take little profit as we have  the bull for sometime.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Let's hope we can see an end to this bear market soon! I really hope we can see a slow but sustained positive growth for the second half of 2018 & end the year on a real high.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

It could be so or it could just be another bull trap by a whale. The way the prices jumped is suspicious so in as much as I am very enthusiastic about seeing another bull market, I am not ruling out the fact that someone might be manipulating the market to their favor like we have seen happen in the last couple of months.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

Every investor goes to the market being aware that there will either be a bearish run or bullish run and strategizes to profit from the two scenarios,. The fact is that anything is possible when it comes to investment
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Every investor goes to the market being aware that there will either be a bearish run or bullish run and strategizes to profit from the two scenarios,. The fact is that anything is possible when it comes to investment

You are right and I think that an investor could just do very basic trading skills and can be able to spot the lowest point price and sell it at a much higher price for good profit.
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

Bear markets are inescapable, yet the key is to think long haul and not let here and now developments alarm you. The general development capability of cryptographic forms of money is huge, in my view. What occurs in the here and now isn't imperative.
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

I don't think so, yes the market falls down a little bit but as of the moment the market are now on its way to recovering and regaining its lose and its going to bull run specially that we are now approaching the last two quarters of the year which is I can say that it is the quarters of market bull run.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It is possible! What do you think?
Maybe but as we can see now all people are positively that market will continuously grow this month especially the bitcoin price . So I think if there's another bear market it's not now because all are looking forward for bull run.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

After the BTC exchange rate increases, the bear market will continue to be strong and anticipated. According to the reports, the BTC exchange rate increased, but the trading volume did not increase but even tended to decrease. This is very hard for the market to recover.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mmiya_jp

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

agree. I think it's still a bear market with overall volume not incresing.
cumeeta

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

Yeh. I think Its conceivable. May be a little down pattern will show up. Not a major bear. Anyway Crypto showcase is extremely hard to anticipate. On the off chance that there's a down pattern, I will gather more coins and tokens to my hodling portfolio.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

Some people believe the market will crash anytime soon and then slowly the market cap will go up and the REAL bull market will start. In other words what you are seeing now is a false flag!

It would be nice to purchase. But think?Huh?? already bulls and bears. And the entrance ticket is not the power of ordinary mortals.
I do not know about this because I know the bear market is over in early July then therefore I do not know if another bear market will be coming soon but I think personally I hope there will be no bear market anymore because with bear market which yesterday the crypto market price is still unstable and can be profitable

Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:14:47 AM

It would be nice to purchase. But think?Huh?? already bulls and bears. And the entrance ticket is not the power of ordinary mortals.
I do not know about this because I know the bear market is over in early July then therefore I do not know if another bear market will be coming soon but I think personally I hope there will be no bear market anymore because with bear market which yesterday the crypto market price is still unstable and can be profitable

Is the bear market over in July? I think this is just the beginning.
You can see that most altcoin is still in a downward trend.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

Anything can happen in crypto, the market is starting to recover and is showing a bullish trend, the merket volume is increasing too. It can be a bull trap or it can be a signal for another bull market. We just need to wait further more, to confirm what can happen next.
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:24:12 AM

It's possible for sure. But I would bet like 80/20 on rising/crash, we have seen already too much dump and right now more and more positive news are coming to move it up. History says that new pump is very close  Smiley

Yes I think new pump is very soon..market crashed continuously for 8 months and 75% of market value so now no ware to go other than up..but this is crypto so anything can happen with this market

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
meowbtc

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

I think we are in a slow uptrend for the end of the year, but the market may continue to dip and retest bottoms.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

Yes that, it's part of the market cycle, Bullish and bearish will alternately present depending on market demand, this is a never-ending cycle that you should know how to get a long time so you will not lose much money when this market manipulation will degrade market! we must know how these great players think so we will be ahead of them.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

What you mean another bear market? We are completely suffering with a year-long bear period. There is also no bull run happening so there no such thing is another bear market. But please be patient guys and avoid checking your portfolio so you won't be tempted to cut your losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: