Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PENDING] ASICMiner Cubes. 30-38gh/s - USA - 1 BTC - Price protection!  (Read 18111 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:28:20 AM

All orders with shipping prepaid before today have been shipped and tracking numbers have been sent. I have messaged all that need to provide labels and we will have those shipped out tomorrow morning.
Great! wish you had more!
dbell

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:13:57 AM

All orders with shipping prepaid before today have been shipped and tracking numbers have been sent. I have messaged all that need to provide labels and we will have those shipped out tomorrow morning.

Where should I look for tracking number?  I see no PM or e-mail.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:37:42 AM

Hi, your order came in late last night/early morning, along with an order of 4. Your units are scheduled to ship tomorrow morning.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
Boston.Miner

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:12:48 AM

CrazyGuy,

I PM-ed you back with the info that you asked for !

As you suggested, I will try same PSU with the new Cube (after arrival Smiley ) to check the "Clock selected: High" issue caused by the PSU.

Thnaks again for you servce and help !
dbell

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:27:45 AM

Hi, your order came in late last night/early morning, along with an order of 4. Your units are scheduled to ship tomorrow morning.

Thanks Crazy guy for your patience with the newbie, me.  My son has been mining with 800GH.  I have some major catching up to do.  The cubes will get me started. 

I have a shared order in with my son for a Cointerra 2TH rig for March delivery.  Cointerra March is already closed and they are on April batch now.  I guess I have Bitcoin fever but it seems like many people have it based on how fast hardware gets sold.  Its like a mining arms race. 

I will be looking for your future group buys.

ZBC3

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:03:06 PM

Have you got any blades or backplane psu available?
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:03:49 PM

Have you got any blades or backplane psu available?

I've got a few backplanes and usb hubs left. I have one 1000w backplane PSU available, .08BTC shipped for anyone interested.

CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

All orders have been shipped. I will update when I have shipping information on the next batch.

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:00:37 PM

when will you have more cubes?

and does it work with bfgminer and same setup as the blade?

how much is the backplane?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:45:23 PM

I think I'm finally ready to give the cube a shot!  Any idea when I should send you my bitcoins?
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:27:35 PM

I put my third order in Sunday. I'm waiting for confirmation that it shipped before I start taking orders again. I'll keep you guys posted.

xoclutch

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:15:33 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 12:36:20 AM by xoclutch

Got My cube in the mail today,

Thanks CrazyGuy, for the Fast Responses, and shipping!! Would be happy to order from you again.

My cube however does appear to "crash" when setting the clock into "high", it restarts, then it wont connect to the proxy, until i power cycle it.  My cube has firmware 9.17, is there an update or possible fix for this?  

Thanks

My PSU: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ALK3KEM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Only running 1 cube off it, should be more then enough juice.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:44:33 AM

Got My cube in the mail today,

Thanks CrazyGuy, for the Fast Responses, and shipping!! Would be happy to order from you again.

My cube however does appear to "crash" when setting the clock into "high", it restarts, then it wont connect to the proxy, until i power cycle it.  My cube has firmware 9.17, is there an update or possible fix for this?  

Thanks

My PSU: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ALK3KEM/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Only running 1 cube off it, should be more then enough juice.

I've found that setting the clock from some browsers does not work. I can't set the clock from mobile safari for some reason, but standard safari works fine. Which proxy are you using?

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:09:43 PM

Received 6 cubes today.   Cheesy

I haven't tested them all yet but 2 of the 4 I've testing are having issues.

1 cubes will show about 1/2 of a blade with oooxxxxooox on it.  When I restart, sometimes the whole cube shows xxxxx, other times, another blade will show xxxoooxxoxox and the original one with oooxxxxooox will show all good.  I've used the same powersupply with another cube and I've tried re-setting the PIC/E connectors but the same thing happens.   Huh

1 cube will turn on but there will be no red status/activity light on.  The relays will click on, and there will be 2 green leds, but you cannot connect to it.  I've tried switching powersupplys and reseating the PIC/E connects but nothing happens.  Here is the kicker: when I opened the box, there was a small computer screw rattling around inside the cube.  Not good.   Shocked

Any ideas on troubleshooting?
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:47:16 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 12:06:59 AM by CrazyGuy

Received 6 cubes today.   Cheesy

1 cubes will show about 1/2 of a blade with oooxxxxooox on it.  When I restart, sometimes the whole cube shows xxxxx, other times, another blade will show xxxoooxxoxox and the original one with oooxxxxooox will show all good.  I've used the same powersupply with another cube and I've tried re-setting the PIC/E connectors but the same thing happens.   Huh

1 cube will turn on but there will be no red status/activity light on.  The relays will click on, and there will be 2 green leds, but you cannot connect to it.  I've tried switching powersupplys and reseating the PIC/E connects but nothing happens.  Here is the kicker: when I opened the box, there was a small computer screw rattling around inside the cube.  Not good.   Shocked

I had a loose screw in my unit this time around. It was one of the 4 screws holding the heatsink to one of the blades. My guess is that one of those is missing in your unit right now. One thing I also noticed is that the blades slipped out of their rails during shipment from HongKong. This was leading to some pressure on the main board.

I highly suggest you all open your units upon receipt and confirm that the blades are seated properly in the upper rails so they are not causing undue pressure on the mainboard. Also, make sure none of the heatsink screws came out during shipment. When you are putting the cube back together, be careful to make sure the led status light is guided into the small hole on your case or it could bend backwards and possibly break off.

ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:16:38 AM

does the cube works with bfgminer like the blade?

and when will you have more in stock?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:17:53 AM

Yes, but I recommend using slush's mining proxy. I've had issues with blades and the bfgminer proxy in the past.

Not sure on the second question, still waiting on word that my last order has been shipped.

Boston.Miner

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:21:49 AM

CrazyGuy,

I received the package ! Thank you !

Good job on the packing !

https://i.imgur.com/wXqF1AC.jpg

I highly suggest you all open your units upon receipt and confirm that the blades are seated properly in the upper rails so they are not causing undue pressure on the mainboard. Also, make sure none of the heatsink screws came out during shipment. When you are putting the cube back together, be careful to make sure the led status light is guided into the small hole on your case or it could bend backwards and possibly break off.

... i did not had any "blades out of the upper rails" issues with the first shipment. On the today's unit the middle blades were out of the rails. I pulled out the entire assembly, pressed back the blades into the MB connectors and slide back in to the enclosure.

Yes, it is important to pay attention on the status LED when you putting back the cover!  Thank you for that advice too ...

I look forward for the next batch ...

Boston.Miner

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:28:27 AM

Yes, but I recommend using slush's mining proxy. I've had issues with blades and the bfgminer proxy in the past.

Not sure on the second question, still waiting on word that my last order has been shipped.

The slush's mining proxy is enabling the new "Long Poll" function of the Cube's Miner too.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:48:27 AM

Received 6 cubes today.   Cheesy

1 cubes will show about 1/2 of a blade with oooxxxxooox on it.  When I restart, sometimes the whole cube shows xxxxx, other times, another blade will show xxxoooxxoxox and the original one with oooxxxxooox will show all good.  I've used the same powersupply with another cube and I've tried re-setting the PIC/E connectors but the same thing happens.   Huh

1 cube will turn on but there will be no red status/activity light on.  The relays will click on, and there will be 2 green leds, but you cannot connect to it.  I've tried switching powersupplys and reseating the PIC/E connects but nothing happens.  Here is the kicker: when I opened the box, there was a small computer screw rattling around inside the cube.  Not good.   Shocked

I had a loose screw in my unit this time around. It was one of the 4 screws holding the heatsink to one of the blades. My guess is that one of those is missing in your unit right now. One thing I also noticed is that the blades slipped out of their rails during shipment from HongKong. This was leading to some pressure on the main board.

I checked all of the cubes and 2 of the 6 are having issues.  When I took them apart, the blades had slipped outside of the grove on top of the box.  The bottom board was flexed quite a bit.  I checked all of the pins and re-set all of the blades.  When I tested again, there was no change.

1 cube gives me:

The other cube won't even let me connect.  Nor does it show the red led for activity.

CHanges in powersupply and cables did not change anything.

**EDIT**

I do hear the relays click on with each cube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: