Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC?  (Read 5892 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

Everyone will choose bitcoin as the winner this year but I haven't found the real winner this year. Both of them experienced a large decline.

It does not matter. Both of these cryptocurrencies have all the chances to recover and rise greatly. However, I expect that Bitcoin will be growing faster than Ethereum. I hold 20% of ETH, 30% of BTC, and 50 %of the rest alts.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Ethereum will win the final. I really bet on the rise of ethereum simply because people are really building on it.

Probably. But I suspect that 2019 will show who is the real winner. Bitcoin has very strong support, better than Ethereum has. I believe that BTC will not give his leadership to any of the cryptocurrencies.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Ethereum will win the final. I really bet on the rise of ethereum simply because people are really building on it.

Probably. But I suspect that 2019 will show who is the real winner. Bitcoin has very strong support, better than Ethereum has. I believe that BTC will not give his leadership to any of the cryptocurrencies.

ethereum has won with the smart contract they have, they are able to make many projects to turn to it, but bitcoin doesn't shake in volume, it's still difficult to compete because many people still want to see surprises later this year, bitcoin always reflects the best price in the quarter end of year.
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

BTC still best option because of its limited supply only 21 million . But ethereum not having any details about max supply now showing 98 million circulating supply it may increase in future.
But as you said by USE case ethereum is largely and widely used blockchain technology till a date . Still 90% of tokens are based erc20 more over decentrelised exchanges , Airdrops and also project like crypto kitties adding value .
But we should not ignore NEO it is also taking place of ethereum . Lots of airdrop starting in neo platform . Also NEX decentrelised exchange going to launch soon.

our society has long been waiting for the emergence of a crypto currency, because progress in the economy and digital technologies required a clear need for a flexible and legal financial instrument.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is winner of this year. Although bitcoin price decrease in the starting of this year and Etherum has improved then before but still bitcoin price is high then that of Ethereum. So this thing make bitcoin winner. Another thing is bitcoin value. Because of its higher value many people first choice is bitcoin in case of investment. Etherum also improved its price but it still less then that of bitcoin. Bitcoin also have more user then that of Ethereum and this thing is due to bitcoin growing popularity.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Leri9

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always maintain its leading position. Ethereum cannot easily shake the position of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has more More fans, more people know...
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is winner of this year. Although bitcoin price decrease in the starting of this year and Etherum has improved then before but still bitcoin price is high then that of Ethereum. So this thing make bitcoin winner. Another thing is bitcoin value. Because of its higher value many people first choice is bitcoin in case of investment. Etherum also improved its price but it still less then that of bitcoin. Bitcoin also have more user then that of Ethereum and this thing is due to bitcoin growing popularity.

I agree with you. Ethereum lost a lot more of its value that Bitcoin. Bitcoin lost a lot of its value too, but stands far better than Ethereum.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

Obviously BTC to me, it's in a league of it's own. And ethereum's downward movement lately only confirms that.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

I think BTC will forever be king and will not be replaced by an altcoin especially since the end of this year where the ETH has experienced a very large price decline, while BTC has gone up again and again, as long as there are still many BTC enthusiasts, this coin will always be above
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

there will be no winners this year because both bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen in price.  bitcoin will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

I agree with you. Ethereum lost a lot more of its value that Bitcoin. Bitcoin lost a lot of its value too, but stands far better than Ethereum.

Yes, of course bitcoin will remain the winner this year. Bitcoin dominates the market with more than 50% while ethereum is only around 13%. From these data, of course, ethereum will be difficult to pursue bitcoin, and certainly bitcoin will win this year.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

Yes, of course bitcoin will remain the winner this year. Bitcoin dominates the market with more than 50% while ethereum is only around 13%. From these data, of course, ethereum will be difficult to pursue bitcoin, and certainly bitcoin will win this year.
ethereum would indeed be having difficulty for bitcoin can shift, and require quite a long time anyway. In addition, bitcoin is strong enough for the unequivocal responsibility right what he has accomplished so far. so it seems to me also that bitcoin who will win this year.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

bitcoin will still be the best comparison of any kind. ethereum himself far from the hope of being able to succeed or even winning in this year. will further allow if bitcoin remains the largest. even the ethereum has decreased a great value this year and no doubt will be more difficult to make it win.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I think bitcoin will still be the winner, even though the price is decreasing, bitcoin stays on top and is not deterred. bitcoin will still be the winner because bitcoin is the benchmark price for the crypto market.
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

I figure no coin can conquer the Bitcoin, even Ethereum. Bitcoin is ruler of digital currency and it will remain such. I like both ETH and BTC, and now I'm working My figure is that it will be Bitcoin. ETH had a phenomenal year in 2017, and the individuals who put resources into it relatively wound up with 100x benefit. Yet, now it is confronting a considerable measure of rivalry from coins, for example, NEO and NEM.more with ETH, yet BTC will dependably be the main.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Ethereum will not surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always maintain its leading position. Ethereum cannot easily shake the position of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has more More fans, more people know...

Yes,bitcoin still remains in the leaders,it is too popular to give it up ,many people know about bitcoins,or have heard about them, which causes a sense of reliability in most people.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I think Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin in the future, but probably not this year. Bitcoin is still much more popular in the mainstream.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I like the idea that btc will be the leader of the marekt. ethy may be good buy not so good to take the place of btc. And recently, the price of eth has gone down so rapidly.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

I think bitcoin is the winner. Bitcoin still the number one this year. Many people are getting popular in bitcoin than ethereum. In terms of ICO ethereum beats bitcoin.
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

All things considered, in the event that we say on its notoriety I can state that it is bitcoin, and furthermore its cost and instability, yet with regards to putting resources into ICO venture ethereum would be the victor since it is utilized as installment, However, while going to think about the esteem and power, Bitcoin is in front of ethereum, as should be obvious in the market when bitcoin diminishes ethereum additionally diminish.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: