Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:52:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 FIRETOKEN PHASE II BOUNTY AIDROP 🔥 DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY 🔥  (Read 1027 times)
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

This project inspires me. I like this idea and I hope people will understand it too. It is great when you can earn money and be informed about all changes on the market
It is true. Besides, this information will be exclusive, so I think it will be an enormous advantage of the platform. I think only a small group of people has access to this information.
Unfortunately, I agree with you.  That’s why I choose firetokens. If you think the same we need to hurry up before it is too late. 
What do you mean? You make me nervous. There is a limited amount of firetokens that could be bought by a single user? Is there something else? 
Stay calm. I mean that the price of token will rise. If you want to buy them and save your money, you need to hurry up with your decisions.
Why are you so sure about that? I believe that the project will be successful and needed, but you are adamant. I think the market is unstable, so anything could happen.   
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

This project inspires me. I like this idea and I hope people will understand it too. It is great when you can earn money and be informed about all changes on the market
It is true. Besides, this information will be exclusive, so I think it will be an enormous advantage of the platform. I think only a small group of people has access to this information.
Unfortunately, I agree with you.  That’s why I choose firetokens. If you think the same we need to hurry up before it is too late. 
What do you mean? You make me nervous. There is a limited amount of firetokens that could be bought by a single user? Is there something else? 
Stay calm. I mean that the price of token will rise. If you want to buy them and save your money, you need to hurry up with your decisions.
Why are you so sure about that? I believe that the project will be successful and needed, but you are adamant. I think the market is unstable, so anything could happen.   
I just understand how it works. The token will become frequently used and then will change the supply. This event could change the token price. This is one of the economy rules. 
emontmon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

Hey. I found this project on the Internet.
I liked how the developers decided to implement it.
hobopete

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

I just understand how it works. The token will become frequently used and then will change the supply. This event could change the token price. This is one of the economy rules. 
It seems to me logic. You mean when high demand effects on the cost? Mabe you are right. Will users get profit from these price changes?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Hey. What are you gonna do next? Are you going to participate?
Or while you're just watching?
emontmon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

Of course I will. A little later.
Now I want to make sure that the project can bring me profit.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

It seems to me logic. You mean when high demand effects on the cost? Mabe you are right. Will users get profit from these price changes?
Yes, I think we will get. It is another advantage of the system. Everyone needs to choose this project
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

Maybe I will help you to answer this question?
Or do you want to ask someone else?
hobopete

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Yes, I think we will get. It is another advantage of the system. Everyone needs to choose this project
It is good that there are such members of community that are in love with the project and its idea. I think you will help this project to become more popular
emontmon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Tell me what you think about it.
I want to hear from a few people.
Brushan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Hey everyone. I have some questions about this platform. I still don't get one thing. Does each user need to vote? Is it necessarily? 
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

I think this is a promising project. Every day new people take part.
This means that the project has a good future.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Hey everyone. I have some questions about this platform. I still don't get one thing. Does each user need to vote? Is it necessarily? 
No, it is ok. User has absolute freedom to do all that he/she wants. I think it is perfect. Of course, voting is important part of the system, but it is not limited.
emontmon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

Thank you for sharing your opinion. You're not the first person to say that.
So the project is really good.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Thank you for sharing your opinion. You're not the first person to say that.
So the project is really good.
No problems. If you will need my advice, then of food.
I'll try to help you.
Brushan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

No, it is ok. User has absolute freedom to do all that he/she wants. I think it is perfect. Of course, voting is important part of the system, but it is not limited.
Wow. It is cool. I like the project even more now. Do you know about the fire power points? Are they useful and important for users?
Kheg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

Hey, guys. Is this project really working?
I want to invest here.
leptoon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

I want to invest here.
Hey. Of course it does. How could you think that was a joke?
This is a serious level.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Wow. It is cool. I like the project even more now. Do you know about the fire power points? Are they useful and important for users?
Yes, those points are very important for users. More you have fire power points, more important is your vote. Thanks to them you can influence on the voting.
Kheg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

I want to invest here.
Hey. Of course it does. How could you think that was a joke?
This is a serious level.
Good. I just wanted to make sure.
Some of my friends are already involved. They're the ones who called me here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: