Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 FIRETOKEN PHASE II BOUNTY AIDROP 🔥 DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY 🔥  (Read 1025 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Who can answer me to the question, what does that Airdrop mean?
Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
Yes, I read this, but I still do not fully understand the meaning of this  Huh
It's very simple, you get tokens for a certain activity in the Internet. for example, for the fact that you join the telegram channel of this project.
It sounds simple enough. Is this really the case?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Have you tried reading the description in the first post of this thread? There are all conditions there.
It's very simple, you get tokens for a certain activity in the Internet. for example, for the fact that you join the telegram channel of this project.
Yes exactly. Also, read the full terms. You can get tokens not only for telegrams, but also for reposting in social networks or for commenting on videos on YouTube.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Yes exactly. Also, read the full terms. You can get tokens not only for telegrams, but also for reposting in social networks or for commenting on videos on YouTube.
This is very interesting, but how will this be taken into account? How should you make reports about this?
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

This is very interesting, but how will this be taken into account? How should you make reports about this?
To do this, you will need to register on the official website of the project
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

And it turns out all the reports will need to be sent there, right?
Kheg

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

And it turns out all the reports will need to be sent there, right?
Most likely you will not need to make reports, just leave the information on your profiles in social networks, and then it will be checked automatically. Wink
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

So who can tell me what this project is about? What is the main idea of this?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

You can read all this information on the official website of the project, there you can also download whitepaper and read more detailed information about it.
Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
redlay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Yes, I know, but I have some difficulties with this. I thought someone could share information with me about this here.
This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

This is a network for interested users, which provides an opportunity to earn tokens
Earn tokens? How? Can you explain it to me?
redlay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
tonymanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:32:15 AM

Firetoken UserName: tonymanh
Telegram UserName: @helentran82
Facebook Proof:https://www.facebook.com/tonymanhsly/posts/2530984713793843
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/fire_token/status/986790247424983040
Youtube UserName: manh nguyen
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Well this platform allows users to earn tokens through stakes. And also the possibility of voting and making decisions within the framework of the platform.
Vote? What is it and how exactly will it work?
redlay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

you need to add a roadmap for this project to attract many participants to join.
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Each platform user gets the opportunity to vote. This affects the direction in which the entire platform will move. That is, users will affect the company's investment.
That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
redlay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

That is, the capital of this company will be in the hands of the users of the platform, I understand correctly? And the vote will determine how exactly the financing will be made. Right?
That's right, you're right.   Smiley
Duy Nguyen

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Firetoken UserName: DuyNguyen
Telegram UserName: @BAODUYQ9
Facebook Proof: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=446533529127303&id=100013119782101
Twitter Proof: https://twitter.com/Varkrix/status/990223084236914688
Firetoken.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Strength In Numbers

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:18:45 AM

Tokens have been added to your account!  Check out our new features on the website! 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥JOIN US AT FIRETOKEN.IO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT COMMUNITY WHERE MEMBERS VOTE ON WEEKLY INVESTMENTS AND LIVE TRADE USING GROUP VOLUME BUY/SELL INDICATORS
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked GrinShocked Grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: