Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of checking charts  (Read 616 times)
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

That is the disadvantage of day trading. Keeping watch of your chart action can drain all your energy. You can substitute some of your time reading chart to reading news, so you can make a good analysis to your trades
Anyone who is tired of looking at the charts is not ready to day trade and in that case, it is even better to go for long term trading if such a person obviously cannot cope. Also, even day traders always have a target and they obviously do not use the whole hour of the day to keep focusing on the charts as that would set them up for a huge mistake if care is not taken. Not everyone can be a trader, so it is best to find what works best for you as an individual and stick with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

It is normal in here, i used to hate to do the same, specially when i was doing a lot of Stock Trading during the last few years, it is normal of getting tired and sometimes dreaming about charts
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

Then just stick to buy a trading bot and you will be fine during the next few months, only that it is always on losses, including those expensive bots of the entire cryptosphere (if you know about which one am i talking about)

First you advice someone to buy a bot and that hell be fine, and then you tell him that it only results in losses. That's pretty contradicting isn't it?

Mass produced bots (regardless of how cheap or expensive they are) work according to how the issuer of these bots want them to work. It grants the issuer a crucial advantage over you and all other buyers running these bots. I would never trust a third party bot with my funds, and I would definitely not recommend people to use something they don't fundamentally understand. Does that make sense?

Tired of trading means you are not capable of trading, so the simple solution is to quit.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

How do you guys keep up with the charts?
 Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?
I think you should ignore all that is on the chart at this time. You should turn off your computer and spend more time on work and family. Take a look at the market price chart at the end of 2018, hoping that you will feel comfortable seeing the price increase.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Day trading does not mean that for 24 hours you are trading IMO, I will only trade if I am ready and have seen and predicted price movements. Sometimes I will let when prices rise because it is too late to start day trading. I do not think anyone will lose money if he is late to start day trading.

Keep in mind the price of bitcoin and altcoin always move. Your life is not exclusively for charting, you can forget the chart if it's done for day trading, and you can focus on seeing and predicting the chart if you're going to start day trading.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

Day trader - Chart is life

Long term holder - doesn't need chart  Cheesy
As simple as that. I believe over time, even day traders have already gotten used to the idea of checking charts almost all the time, that they never bother about the stress that comes with it since it is more like a job and the result is what matters. As long as you are a long term investor, there is really no need to be worrying oneself or giving oneself headache with the chart. Your business is with your portfolio and the good thing is that there are so many apps that helps one to keep tabs and even at that, you really do not need to be monitoring every single minute or hour.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?
Checking charts frequently could might make you end up having loss, when you always check chart you might get emotional because of it`s fluctuation specially when it`s dumping continuously, you might end up selling at dip. Checking chart always can`t give too much help, but having enough sleep is a must. Long term holding is good for potential long term crypto.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

Grapik monitoring is a tiring and time-consuming thing. it also causes the loss of time for other activities. and this makes me think when holding long term, it gets better in terms of time and profit.
there would be a different situation in the crypto currency market, then users would not often visit the growth and fall graphs of the crypto currency. It seems to me that what situation will last for a long time and everyone will control the market, so as not to miss a good chance.
Either you just leave this thing out or you just stick to it and getting tired every day and earn money as well. For earning money, you have to become tired in defend ways. People are needy and to quench that need they have to earn money. Trading is one of the best way to earn easily a big portion of money with some good technical and hardworking skills. So go for it and make life easier.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

You should try to change how a trader you are from a daily trader to a swing trader. That would help you not to see the charts so often. Or you should try to be a long-term trader.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

You should try to change how a trader you are from a daily trader to a swing trader. That would help you not to see the charts so often. Or you should try to be a long-term trader.
you should always stay calm if you are always checking the price of the coin that you are holding maybe the best of it is you have the patience for everything that you have to do with that you dont check it everytime and you must think that this coin are having potential.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

If you are really tired of that, then it just means that you are not meant for do trading, because you are a lazy guy, if you can not read the charts or if you do not want, you are easily going to lose all your money

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Just use good trading bot, which will sale at your defined price and you can watch TV or doing something another. Of course good trading bot also costs a lot, but this can solve your problem of checking charts.  Wink
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

If you're not a fan of chart reading then maybe long-term trade is for you,
What is a long trade?
A long trade is initiated by buying with the expectation to sell at a higher price in the future and realize a profit.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

If you're not a fan of chart reading then maybe long-term trade is for you,
What is a long trade?
A long trade is initiated by buying with the expectation to sell at a higher price in the future and realize a profit.
Long term trade can possibly gains good profit after all of your patient to hold. The best to do when tired of checking charts is set a price and wait when already earning. To be successful in long term trade you need to be patient.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

There is a big possibilty to make you gain bigger profit if you stick to your plans of holding. As in regards to the currenct situation of the price in the marketcap which very unstable due to bearish day. To not minding every variation arrow of charts goes which is very  discouraging effect to our emotion and patient, the remedy we that is just keep eyes your close and forget the capital invest at a moment.
Keeping your eyes closed to your investment and just forgetting you even have anything in your wallet for a very long time is an idea that works a lot. That made it very easy for those who invested very early because around that time.

Most people invested what they could afford to lose, knowing that there is nothing certain with the future yet and believing that at least with the risk to profit ratio, it is a risk worth taking, however, in our day now, a lot of people are getting greedy which is the reason it is always hard for them to stay off checking the value every single minute.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

-keeping my charts is a sign to have monitoring update about what happen in movement market in cryptoworl? and not worry about the negative moment result,,because it too stress to me if will drive feeling  emotionaly,
-You cannot going to sleep in a comfort way because you saw the negative result of your chart,well is not a good sign of thinking negative path,because you attempt to selling your coin,immediately despite the market are in red ,that will cause you to make losses and mistake,to make aware of this condition ,let always think positive even the road of trading is not always fine due to is very volatile price and unpredictable,but take note if you hold the right coin and a long term, its possible to make your gain, Wink

We must avoid that in same manners as other traders did with their trading strategies. However its so hard to think of not being bothered by the price nowadays, because most of us wanted to earn sustainable price as we trade our tokens.
Anyone who is not even trading or does not know how to trade and is busy reading charts will only be doing himself or herself more harm than good as that would set in room for a lot of emotions. As long as you cannot trade, hold and focus on the long term as that is so better and at least you can have some sleep while disregarding whatever is going on in the market in the short term.

It is normal to always feel the urge to do so, and that is the reason why it helps not to invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

-keeping my charts is a sign to have monitoring update about what happen in movement market in cryptoworl? and not worry about the negative moment result,,because it too stress to me if will drive feeling  emotionaly,
-You cannot going to sleep in a comfort way because you saw the negative result of your chart,well is not a good sign of thinking negative path,because you attempt to selling your coin,immediately despite the market are in red ,that will cause you to make losses and mistake,to make aware of this condition ,let always think positive even the road of trading is not always fine due to is very volatile price and unpredictable,but take note if you hold the right coin and a long term, its possible to make your gain, Wink

We must avoid that in same manners as other traders did with their trading strategies. However its so hard to think of not being bothered by the price nowadays, because most of us wanted to earn sustainable price as we trade our tokens.
Anyone who is not even trading or does not know how to trade and is busy reading charts will only be doing himself or herself more harm than good as that would set in room for a lot of emotions. As long as you cannot trade, hold and focus on the long term as that is so better and at least you can have some sleep while disregarding whatever is going on in the market in the short term.

It is normal to always feel the urge to do so, and that is the reason why it helps not to invest what you cannot afford to lose.
You would really able to find out along the way on whats the difference between both short and long term trades. When we do look out most people came from short trades will end up to decide to go for holding because of they can sustain on seeing up charts actively.Even I, gets tired on checking out from time to time when it comes to price movement. Decisions would be made on what are the things you do saw on chart.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

You subject indicates that you are "Tired of checking charts"

In my opinion don't be tired because its the only way to see and keep up on the market value changes. If you are tired I suggest stopbdont look everyday and you might regret it as some people told me back than but now I always look or its my choice to look everyday or just look 2 or 3 times a weeks.

2nd Yes its possible to gain money as long as you hold but in a long term if you are holding bitcoin. Just hold when it hits the top and when it slowly goes down and do not exchange it to money you'll see that high price for a long time. Still it dependss Smiley

Day trader - Chart is life

Long term holder - doesn't need chart  Cheesy

A BIG YES for this why?

Day trader you need to look everytime to know what time of the day you will trade

Long term holder no need to look why? Because you just hold for a long time and know as well as gamble that coin of yours to go high to the sky market.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

if you're tired of checking chart you're better to be long term holger
I think that's more suitable. furthermore, long term also can make much money
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

dont be tried buddy! give youself a little bit relaxation and comeback later when you are again ready to go... the chart  is very important to a trader this is his book a guide to his decision making... if you will ignore the charge you might mess your capital...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: