Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of checking charts  (Read 616 times)
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

For you graphics it does not matter because you are not used to using it because you are a long term trader there does not need to check it every day as long as you can see in the market that your token. Buy coins to make an analysis and make a research first and after buying it, set stop loss and take profit.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

If you do not like to read charts, then it only means that trading is not for you, and that you should try to buy a bot just like GunBot that should do the hardwork for you, it is good
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

How do you guys keep up with the charts?
 Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?
Don't focus in a chart everyday because it will make stress because of what you see in the market.  Yes everyday the market price is changing but it will not rise in one night it takes time so don't frustrate your self to keep your eye on the charts.
Except if you are day trading or a short term trader, I do not even see any reason why anyone should be focusing so much on the chart as if their life depends on it. The market will always fluctuate but the idea as a holder is to focus on the long term which was the idea of investing anyway.

Still, so many people who wanted to get rich overnight, invested more than what they could afford to see go down or even borrowed loan just for that reason but they sure are the reasons behind their own problem. Just checking charts will not help anyone but we must have some strategy to enter and exit the markets which will definitely help any trader.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Can't even sleep well anymore, if I stick to holding is it possible to make gains too ?

Gains, sometimes, have to come not as often as we wanted them. That is a reality in cryptocurrency. I guess you have already noticed it by now that the charts are not always green. There are a lot of times when everywhere you look at the charts, the only color is red. Don't be stressed with this. This is very normal. You stick to holding and wait for the market to turn green. It will, for sure.
That is one thing about every market and not even just crypto. We cannot always have it right all the time and the thing about the market is that as long as you start stressing your emotions by involving in some activities that can even fuel it the more, the more the chances of making a lot of terrible decisions in the short term.

It is better to focus more on the long term for those who cannot trade as that makes their mind settled and even helps in the investment decision that they eventually make. I do hear about automated trading bots now a days a lot positively. Making use of them instead of spending more time for technical analysis is one shortcut method for trader even it is not a guaranteed way of finding success with trading.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Numbers or statistical reports will give you more useful information as well as a more complete overview of the information you need to know to gain knowledge of your investment. As you are tired of checking charts you should learn to familiarize yourself with it
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

I am with you every day I monitor the charts even every hour I monitor it and expect ad increase but in fact even drastically dropped a lot of people who paning because their investment I have not felt anything because I am including a new player but this can be a boomerang for me more be careful if something like this will happen to me.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

That is the disadvantage of day trading. Keeping watch of your chart action can drain all your energy. You can substitute some of your time reading chart to reading news, so you can make a good analysis to your trades
Well, I would not call it a disadvantage if you are making shit load of money from it and that is the main reason day traders do not complain anyway. Day trading is fun for those who see it as a profession and do it pretty well or would I rather say making money from day trading is fun.

I have always known that anyone who is not trading should not be looking at the charts anyway and anyone show is trading does not have any other thing to do than looking at the chart, so it depends on which side any individual wants to fall. Charts are just the helping tool and completely depending on them for making decisions for trading definitely make anyone to frustrate.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

dont be tried buddy! give youself a little bit relaxation and comeback later when you are again ready to go... the chart  is very important to a trader this is his book a guide to his decision making... if you will ignore the charge you might mess your capital...
it's a natural thing, we all know that price changes really make us upset because the price continues to stack at a cheap price, no positive price changes in recent days, instead we experience a continuous price decline, reasonable if many users feel tired, when they check the market, the price is still in low price
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

If you keep in hodling,yeah its possible to gain profit soon.be patient everything happen is a part of trading.so don't focus on monitoring of chart.relax you're self while on trading to think very well.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

I guess you shouldn't look over the charts every time, because that may cause you panic if the price goes down.
You can set the take profits and cut loss on your trading platform/exchange.
As for holding, you still can make gains but you must be patience.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

If you are a daily trader, looking on a different charts is your job in order to earn more profit because no one will be very rich by just being lazy so work off your ass in order to become very rich before the year ends because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Now all my open potition in crypto trading on floating minus because the price was keep down. And i dont have other strategy to recover it, i can only wait for bullish trend. And while wait for that, i spend my times for holiday and doing some hobby. Dont be tired to check the chart everty times and dont be  stress cause this situation of market, because after down trend sure crypto market will change to uptrend. We should wait patient for that.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

You do not need to check the chart every time, you also trade day and only spend about four to five hours to pay it, make sure before deciding to buy any coins to make an analysis and make a research first and after buying it, set stop loss and take profit , since you are a long term trader there does not need to check it every day as long as you can see in the market that your token is still kicking okey for you.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

If you are a daily trader, looking on a different charts is your job in order to earn more profit because no one will be very rich by just being lazy so work off your ass in order to become very rich before the year ends because bitcoins is expected to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.

Do you believe bitcoin will may reach $50000 by the end of the year? I don't think it will, look at the bitcoin price now. Monitoring the charts everytime is making you tired, what would you may do if are tired? Of course you should need to rest for a while. Don't be greedy on money, you should take a rest and take care of your health.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

I personally check once a day if no specific situation ongoing. It is easy actually. You must just go offline for few days for training =))

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

It is not really easy to keep on checking charts especially when the chart seems to be failing in this bearish market period. To be safe, it is better to keep mind off crypto and see the investments one have as a long time own or else one is risking high blood pressure for him/herself.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

To prevent that happen, I highly advice that make your own speculation or more likely get the update of any coins. Maybe the news would be appreciated to your own speculation.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

Yes ! sometimes i fell so tired on checking charts of cryptos on coinmarketcap and exchanges. It is so annoying to check charts when you see that the chart is falling down, that's why sometimes i fell tired and sick of it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prodigye

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

HODling is actually a very nice way to make gains, especially since the market has fallen so much. It's pretty much only up from here. It's what you call passive income.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

yes you are right you are very tired if you have to see the price of the existing chart, you do not have too often see the price or the chart is there, you better play long-term trading more secure.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: