Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1243 times)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

airdrop or any project you follow if you are hardworking and have persistence will all give good results, all results depending on the intention and effort of yourself because it has been proven most people
blinkin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

If this is a good airdrop, then it's worth joining.  You will spend a little time, but there is a small chance to get a good number of coins.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

One airdrop is easy, but not very profitable, a lot of different airdrops are too complicated.
I suppose it's not worth!
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

Its not really worth your time because the pay is so small that you dont want to withdraw it simply because its not worth your time.I recommend doing some signature campaign for a better pay althoug the work is much more just think that there is no easy path on being rich.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs.
You should get a real job. Bounties are more of an incentive not a job.
Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
I don't do airdrops but base on what I can see from the experience of others, there are airdrop claimers who are successful with the coin that they took. The highest profit that I've read whom he shared his experience on social media was around $10,000 and it's just all about airdrop. But today, too many fake airdrops that are turning to a scam so you have to be a vigilant.
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

Bitcoin Signature Campaign is more worth it rather than wasting your time in Airdrops. It seems that airdrops now rarely give payments to those who join compared to last year. Although you can still try if you want to But, be careful not to get scammed. In Bitcoin Signature Campaign, you can have your payment weekly for at least 4 weeks.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Following airdrop is always beneficial because we only do a little task and get tokens that may be valuable. So far the biggest airdrop I ever had was ETH Blue, I got about 5 ETH. While we get a free tokens why not? hehe
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
I joined the airdrop, just filling my free time to be useful. about the income that I get from the results follow airdrop, whether it's big or small results I'm still grateful. the most important thing is the process of what I do, because I am still learning and still need guidance from the experienced.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

I believe there are some airdrop that are actually worthwhile, the only challenge is that can never if they will be worth while at the point of registration until the outcome yield result. There was an overhype airdrop I participated in that I even had to undergo kyc to be eligible at the end of the day it was not worth the whole stress, so you never can tell until it yielded good result.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

It is worth it when you're not joining blindly. Join there, join here until your post history becomes all of those phrases. I don't expect that much in airdrops, unless the supply of the coins made by the project were really a lot or excess from their minimum. It  could be worth your while but never really rely on those always. You could've wasted your time on such shitty coin sometimes.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Minimal experience and I would argue it is a complete waste of time. Don't bother unless you want to earn pennies, seriously you could pan handle and make more money on the streets than you can going for airdrops.

sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:49:42 PM

If the project is good, then of course you need to participate, though the payment there is not big. In general, good airdrop from good projects is a rarity.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Everyone loves free stuff!!! Airdrop is really a good way to earn free tokens. An airdrop is a free gift of coins. This is commonly done as a marketing scheme — kind of like a free trial to entice you to get more or tell your friends. I'm not serious about airdrops since it's not worthy of me. Airdrops maybe worthy only in some poor countries.
shazib083

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

Nowadays it becomes worthless to participate in Airdrop. However, there are plenty of bounties to participate in and in my opinion the bounty that managed by ranked members of forum, is worth to participate. However, many ICOs become scam and some bounty managers also got scammed by company(what i came to learn in Techspecs bounty). I always try to participate in bounty which managed by legendary member and update stakes regularly and give good amount of token.
Kastraore

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Im here to drop some valuable airdrop worth of a few decent bucks.
Last month i made 100$ in Havven Airdrop (coin that is now listed on marketcap).

This month i got plenty new good ones if you are interested in such a thing:

Most valuable ones (good money):
https://cyberrailnet.info/index.html?p=@DanielKraken
https://tokensale.synapse.ai/r/283338

Really good one:
https://fantokenreferral.kickoffpages.com?kid=MJ066

And even decent ones that might yield some profits:
https://forms.acxnetwork.com/airdrop?referral=eu7wKB
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?
I often participate in bounty campaigns, I prefer a Signature campaign. When there is free time, I participate in Airdrops. All the same it is an easy way to earn some money.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I would not spend time in your place on the airdrops. They bring very little money, and there are no guarantees of payment. Better focus your time on bounty investment and trading campaigns.

salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

I see a lot of airdrop that not all can give us an advantage but if you have plenty of time after working on a signature or bounty it would not hurt to follow an airdrop because it's really very easy and simple it does not take much time
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

I joined in many airdrops and it is worth it to gain small amount of token that giveaway but some other airdrops are scam you must ask to your friends if the airdrops is legit or research in the bounty section.
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

As i know at the moment it is not so profitable to join airdrops, because they send only low value coins. Maybe soon this will change .
In last year was very good airdrops.
Good Luck.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: