Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:52:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to join airdrop?  (Read 1225 times)
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

I have never participated in airdrop, but I'm sure that I have lost a bit, because it's not rare that coins or tokens simply choke the wallet and sell them is difficult because many do not rise in price above one dollar..
geverciss

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

Depends only to the airdrop you were joining cause many airdrops now are spreading just to fool somebody,mostly theybare fond just to hurt someone's feelings.,so we must select and do some research also for you not to be scammed.

Most airdrops in question are scam - that's true. But don't be fooled! Their point is to attract as many followers to Telegram/Facebook/Twitter as only possible (as a matter of course participation in airdrops requires following the aforementioned channels).
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Most often, the airdrop does not cost a cent. Collecting them is more fun than earning. Of course there are exceptions. As a method of promoting airdrop became less effective with the current number of users.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

I've come across some good ones, but mostly they aren't great - for us that is, it's more beneficial for the project. Saying that I do belong to this telegram group which you can quickly glance at and select any that you might want to take part in. They also do a round-up of the best ones which is useful

Just type in "Air Dropster" into Telegram if you prefer not to click on this link below.
https://t.me/airdropster
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

This is my first job in joining cryptocurrency specifically the bounty programs. As suggested by my friends that joining bounty program will let me earn reward tokens. However, seeing also an airdrop in the bounties altcoin section made me think of its worth of joining in airdrop. I came to a thread for airdrop and it seems that they are only requiring you to do simple task and you were able to get the tokens that they promised. Now i have the interest on them but i still have some doubts about it if is worthy to join airdrop. Do you have any idea guys or experience about its worth on joining airdrop?

airdrop opportunity is good , specially to those people who havent yet capital in trading , or to invest in an ICO. airdrop is free to all crypto users and we all can benefit to this.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Most often, the airdrop does not cost a cent. Collecting them is more fun than earning. Of course there are exceptions. As a method of promoting airdrop became less effective with the current number of users.

Of course airdrop doesnt cost anything because airdrop is meant to be a giveaway ( free giveaway ) they give tokens in order for them to get discovered or some people will maybe invest on them if ever their project is promising or seems to be catchy to the public. Overall , it is not really worth it to join an airdrop because most of the tokens that you will get are probably useless or dont have a value because they cant be listed on any exchanges because they maybe shady.
renbucs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

You can join a few legit ones, if you can find some good projects.
Bitcoin Signature Campaign on the other side is more worth it rather than Airdrops
gusevli

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I have not participated in any airdrop but some members shared their good experiences here. I remember reading a thread here where a member got tokens worth $2500 in 3 months.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

i think airdrop  joining is not worth right now rather you can join bounty signature campaign  its always give you high return . because most of the ico company signature campaign reward always high so u can easily earn some passive money .
massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Probably it was better before but recently i just think it’s not worth to waste your time for airdrops. For me i’m not lucky enough to find a good one so no need to waste my time..

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

In my experience airdrops have not been very profitable but then there are some people who claim to get huge profit from airdrops. I wouldn't waste my time on it as its time consuming and you may gain something or nothing as people are standing in line to cashout their free coins. For you, there is only one way to find out.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

The role of airdrops is to give project propaganda free publicity to rally and let more people pay attention to it, so give your knowledge some temptation with little or no value, but you can't count on it and bring you good Return? Think of it more.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

My personal opinion is that 90% airdrops are scamy, or will never go up on a market, but actualy I know one guy, who earned $500 from single airdrop.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Yeah, definitely. We must not waste our opportunity to join those such bounties/airdrops because we can earn from them some amounts and earnings (like as a freebies/giveaways) so we came to a point that we must join all those airdrop posted everyday and take no hassle. Time takes place as a investment and it would lead someday to high profit
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

If you have a lot of free time and the airdrop will take no more than a minute, then you can try. But it is necessary to understand that now most airdrops are completely unprofitable.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Personally, I think participation in airdrop is a waste of time. In order to get on standing airdrop you need to participate in a hundred, or even more companies. Therefore, it is not worth it.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Some of the airdrops are worth joining for since you may earn a lot from it. While others can just waste your time because they will not fail you since they file on pre-sale during ICO.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

Sometimes I meet some good value airdrop. But it seems less and less. Should you participate in bounty campaigns then the chances of getting tokens will be higher. But you also need to spend more time on it.
JannaJa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

I have many times participated in the past in airdrop, but my advice to you is not to waste time in airdrop, take part in a bounty-a big chance for luck!
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Yes, as you said, airdrop gives a simple task to obtain tokens, but also token or gift given is also worth a little alias even there is a scam because the project is not as expected, but there is also an airdrop program that gives high rewards with easy work , this happens because the team is already feeling successful and profitable because a lot of participant, best selling, and get support or positive reviews from the web ICO large. So, we must be smart to choose a really good airdrop project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: