Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4894 times)
Coin_in_the_pocket (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:09:38 AM

first of all go to the announcement topics and check where you can sell them. there is always a link there. and also there are sometimes people there selling and buying coins and tokens in each announcement topic underprice if there is no exchanges available.

other than that you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the name of your token and check the market tab to see the list of exchanges having the token you want to sell.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:11:25 AM

We dont know whats the token you have. Because all tokens cant be trade on any exchanges. Lot of tokens will be convert to coins. After that coins can exchange to btc or Eth using exchange company. Most tokens can exchange Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit and etc.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Go to the coinmarketcap and it makes you feel so easy to search where is market that already listed your token and you can sell them all in there. But make sure your token already listed on coinmarketcap and the big question is what kind of your token at least you can try to give ticker for us and we can help you to find that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

If you are looking to sell millions, then liquidity is important and bittrex is great for volume.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

If you can't get to see your token listed on your exchange, try finding them in exchanges like etherdelta and forkdelta which has lower requirements for listing. Though keeping patience till it gets listed on a proper exchange pays in terms of profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

Next time whenever you want to buy/sell a coin or token or find out details about it or research on it than just visit coinmarketcap website instead of asking here. It has almost all the coins and tokens listed and you will find almost all the necessary details including historical price charts and the exchanges those coins and tokens are sold on with the volume on respective exchanges.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

It depands where your tokens are listed on.
If these tokens are big one and listed on different exchanges, I cn recomend you to choose big ones, like Binance.
Such exchanges are quite secure, so your funds will not be stalen ar banned.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Usualy list of exchanges can be found in telegram groups of a project. For new projects it can take a long for tokens to be available on all known exchanges.
maduranga

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

before all, you need to know tokens you own are they trading on any exchange, look are they listed on coinmarketcap.com if it listed on it you can see in what exchanges your token can trade. if it's not listed and your tokens ethereum base tokens you can see are they trade any one of DEX exchanges by enter your MEW public address and search using  https://deltabalances.github.io
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

If you want to sell your token you should sell in etherdelta or forkdelta as both are easy and reliable
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Know your token first if its listed on some exchange, if theres a telegram group that your tokens/project has,you can interact there and ask where it is already listed or else ask on the bounty thread,  im sure there will be an announcement where your tokens listed for you to easy to to track where it be listed.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

if you have token and confused to sell it where, you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com where you can find where you can sell your tokens.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Depend of which coins you have. Like some shitcoins better to sell on Etherdelta Forkdelta IDEX and similar shitplaces , better token of projects will have better exchange like Kucoin Binance and etc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Depends on what kind of tokens you are holding because not every exchange site caters all kinds of tokens, there are some that are not listed on their site. Or the easiest way you would know if that token is listed on a certain site so you can sell them is if you go to the coinmarketcap.com website and most of the time it'll be listed their on what exchanges you can trade them.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

HitBTC is one of the market trading / buying and selling digital assets popular among the crypto community. This service site is certainly very easy for us who want to benefit from trading crypto currency. Especially for those who like to exchange tokens / free coins obtained from bounty programs or to buy tokens via ICO. Surely it will be very profitable, because we can exchange tokens / coins that we get from bounty or from ICO to ETH or Bitcoin coins that have a very high price.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Check the announcement threads of those tokens you've got. You can see on what are the available exchange where those tokens are listed.

If those tokens you are holding does have the potential, try to look for someone that you can trade with.

Sometimes it's easier to sell directly to someone to avoid fees but it's rare to find traders who are interested with tokens that are not worth to hold.

shjr76

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

I think the first things to have know is which "EXCHANGE" your tokens are listed then from there you can sell your tokens.

BINANCE is one the known and deliver a big volume of transaction you may check it if your tokens are listed there.
But if you never use it before I suggest you know it how it works. Check this "article" it might help you to now everything you need.

Cheers
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

With this question,it's reall obvious that you are a crypto noob.. Haha.
Anyways,if you have different kinds of tokens(sounded like you did),then the chances of selling them all in a single place is quite slim,there are many exchanges where you can convert your tokens to bitcoin or ethereum or other alts but you would likely not see a single exchange where you can sell all of them because there is no exchange in earth that lists all the tokens available in the market.

Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Look at
https://forkdelta.github.io
https://etherdelta.com
There are a lot of tokens to buy and sell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
  Print  

Jump to: