Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4895 times)
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:40:02 AM

You did not mention the tokens you want to sell? if t is erc20 tokens then you can sell them on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta or idex, or you can check coin market cap and know the exchanges the coin is listed then you can anyone of your choice and trade it there.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

sell the coins on crypto exchanges. you can find all information about various coins at coinmarketcap.com.
trill312

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

First of all, you have to verify web-sites all the time (at left side of your screen seek "protected" and better if it stars with http://) too many fishing ones these days.
Go to telegram channel and read the pinned message all the time they write about exchange market place where you can trade the coin (there is no universal, single one trading spot in internet).
Go trading use double-verified authenticator if possible and Metamask.

Get richer and stay out of fishers!
trill312

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
It all depends on what token you want to sell. You can ask on the telegrams of the project channel on which exchange you can sell their tokens and they will give you an answer. I would advise you to trade only on popular exchanges.

I agree only popular ones, sometimes investors lost everything because of exchange market default.
trill312

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I'm a little curious, what token do you have and how much is it?
Well, the first thing you can do is look at the listed exchange site where the token you have. If the token is listed on binends you can sell it on their site. But there is another way, you can sell it to someone who is interested in the token you have.

I would not recommend selling it somewhere but listed exchange site, he can receive nothing for it and lose all his tokens — swindlers, scammers never sleep Smiley
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Where to sell your tokens depends on the name of the name,there are lots of exchange where you can trade your tokens. All you have to do is to follow there social media pages and follow up the updates of listings
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Go to the coinmarketcap there everything in detail about their coins will learn and how much they cost and on what exchange they can be sold!
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 03:28:05 AM by Jaycee99

HERE DESPITE OF ALL THIS REPLIES I HOPE YOU COULD READ AND NOTICE MY REPLY THAT MIGHT HELP YOU Smiley

You are new if you buy a token without any knowledge we have a problem here because we should learn to study and read the website/ICO its detail on where you could sell it as for bitcoin or ethereum we have different wallets for that poloniex wallet, binance and bittrex many more the known wallets you could atleast do make an research about it on google.

Also please do specify the tokens you are pertaining so we could also help you more. Still as a newbie remember to read and learn everything to know more.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Better to update yourself or to initially read the project of an ICO before participating for you to know the perspective on the project on the future. But usually you could update yourself on their twiiter or telegram because developers of usually send and post updates on those medium. You could also choose the best exchanger base on the volume of the exchanger and the price.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

You can sell your coins at any listed exchange where they are listed and you can check these details on coinmarketcap that on which exchange, your coin is listed. You have to create account at that exchange and transfer your coins there and then you can sell them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:18:21 AM

There are many places to sell tokens, but is the project from your token already launching exchange places on multiple exchanges?
Usually the token project you follow tells where the token will be traded.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

coinmarketcap provides complete information on exchange, coins and others you need
essentially all the exchange is easy to use, we just need to make a deposit then trade, then withdraw, then your currency will change

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

It is better to wait for access to normal exchanges and sell at a good price.  on Etherdelta and other very large commission and you will sell them at a very small price.  My choice is to wait.
And that also depends if the tokens are actually listed on any of the decentralized exchanges you have mentioned since they use a form of contract base to list a token or some sort. However, it is not that hard as you can even follow up on news or even make use of trackers to track when coins or tokens you are holding are listed on any exchange.

Etherscan has been a lot of help lately which makes it very easy to find the exchanges any of the tokens are listed. I guess it is a new feature that was just introduced.
Anita1873

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

There are many exchange to trading cryptocurrencies but you can sell your coins on which exchange only, where that particular coin is listed. To check where is your coin listed please see the coinmarketcap site ( https://coinmarketcap.com ), there you are required to create your account at that exchange on which your coin is listed.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

The place to sell your tokens would be on the exchanges that these tokens have been listed on. There are alot of exchanges and tokens only get listed on one or a couple of exchanges at a time. So if you check on the exchange that you usually use and it is not listed there, then you would have to get an account on an exchange that has listed it and sell them there

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

of course you have to make sure your token has been registered in multiple exchanges. you can see in marketcap if your token is listed there, or you visit the telegram line to confirm and ask the team and its development
c983636896

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

You can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the name of your token and check the market tab to see the list of exchanges having the token you want to sell.
Iron@head

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

Today's tokens are basically erc20 standard Ethernet tokens, so you can sell or buy them through contract on idex or forkdelta, so it's very convenient, so if they already have coins, they can trade.

yohaneshs

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

You can see market list in coinmarketcap or you can ask in telegram group and try to get informations from them. Usually the token will be list in decentralized exchanger but if its a good token, i think not long to list in top exchangers
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Go to the site: coinmarketcap.com Search find your coin, click on it and at the bottom you look for the link of the exchange.
Find the exchanges on which your coin is traded. Go to them, register and you can start trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: