Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4899 times)
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

Before selling any coin or token, it should be listed on a exchange for selling or buying. After listing on a particular exchange you need to create a account on that and should be verified if necessary (some exchanges are not allowed trading without verification). Then you can move your coins to that exchange and sell them.
warialien7

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

All this depends on what kind of tokens we have today because it is not the same as every exchange site that serves all types of tokens, but there are some that are not listed on their site, so the easiest way we will know if those tokens are listed on certain sites so that we can sell it, especially for those who like to exchange tokens / free coins obtained from bounty program or to buy tokens through ICO, Of course it will be very profitable, because we can exchange tokens / coins we get from bounty or from ICO to ETH or Bitcoin has a very high price.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

just check out Coinmarketcap or CoinGecko (there are also other good ones) to see the markets your token/coin is traded at and see where you can get the most money/other crypto for your sell order.

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Well selling your tokens depends on the exchange the token is listed in, and the best way to find out about that is go to coin market cap and search for coin and located the market it is listed to then you can sell in any of the listed market.
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

You have to check the price first before you sell it, is it a good deal or not..?? And then you can sell it through coinmarketcap. You can see the market who wants to buy your token. Dont make a bad move, i mean in this present day, there are a lot of way of scam, so sell it in coinmarketcap, it safe.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

If you get your token from bounty or airdrop reward you should find the information where the market you can sell them. You must read on their ANN thread or you can check it up on coinmarketcap website to see if the token has already on the market.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Selling your tokens depends on the exchanges where your token is listed, different tokens list on different exchanges so find out the exchange the token is listed and go there and sell,

bootlace

Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:58 PM

Check your token on coinmarketcap and see if it's listed on some exchanges. Or you can ask on their own telegram channel.

Of course you can check either coinmarketcap  or  telegram channel, but I think if you asking now, do not expect very good price for you coins

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

you can find out by going to coinmarketcap. there you enter the name of your coin and see where it is sold and bought
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

I think that Binance is the best exchange on which it is best to sell both tokens and coins. It is reliable and very simple to use.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

in my opinion all the same market there is no different different just in widraw fee fee already that's it. which requires a fee fee when we want to trade in the market there is not so there is no bad market all the same

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
yrsat

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

After I receive crypto coins as a result of investing or participating in bounty companies, I check the prices for crypto coins on decentralized exchanges idex.., but I do not rush to sell them, but sell as much as I need to continue investing, or bring it to the bank's card.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

It actually depends on the type of token you are holding!!  If u are hodling an ERC20 token you can go to FOREKDELTA or IDEX... they one of the best decentralized exchange and you can also check coinmarketcap.com or the telegram group of the token to know where it been traded...

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

First of all you have to see the announce of token exchange of which coin you wanted to sell. because every coin exchange in different exchange site.
 If your coin is in coinmarketcap then you find the exchange site there , then join the exchange site and trade them there.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

If they are not listed yet it is best to ask developer team on telegram when will they be listed and on what exchange.

safi71

Activity: 574

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

If tokens are listed to exchanges, then you can sell there. For example, open a coinmarketcap, open your token and see where it is traded.
There are also tokens that have not been added yet. They can only be sold on etherdelta or forkdelta. It's harder, you need to register the address of the contract, so that you can trade.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

zinluzgina

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

there are 2 concepts : tokens and coins. What you got?
If you want to sell coins then you need to go to the exchange, if the exchange does not yet have these coins then go to The Delta ether. Tokens can be sold in the same place, but it is always better to wait for their price to rise.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Dude selling your tokens depends on the exchanges the tokens is listed on if it id not yet listed on any exchanges then check for decentralized exchanges, once tokens are unlocked, they can be trad-able on these decentralized exchanges.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

My knowledge of token sales or exchange to Ethereum by using the App on android, you can instantly receive news if the token has entered the wallet. But there are also sales through Etherdelta and Yobite on the website. But unfortunately I have never tried, because until now I have not get tokens. I know all of that from internet and knowledge with my close friends.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

before all, you need to know tokens you own are they trading on any exchange, look are they listed on coinmarketcap.com if it listed on it you can see in what exchanges your token can trade. if it's not listed and your tokens ethereum base tokens you can see are they trade any one of DEX exchanges by enter your MEW public address and search using  https://deltabalances.github.io . My knowledge of token sales or exchange to Ethereum by using the App on android, you can instantly receive news if the token has entered the wallet. But there are also sales through Etherdelta and Yobite on the website. But unfortunately I have never tried, because until now I have not get tokens. I know all of that from internet and knowledge with my close friends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: