Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4894 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

First you need to know where this coin is sold : as the choice will be obvious on this link you will see all the markets : https://coinmarketcap.com/ . And there you will choose where a more profitable price for this coin
I usually favor token transactions on reputable exchanges and high transaction volumes. If the token is not listed on major exchanges, decentralized trading is also a good choice. It is possible to view decentralized exchanges but a coin market and you can buy a lot of coins in the cryptocurrency market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
It depends to your token where be listed it then you can sell it because not are token we have is on coinmarket so you need to check the sites who give that token to you, so you know where you trade that you have.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Coinmarketcap is generally the best selling site out here and etherdelta is the simeplest to use when it comes to ethereum based tokens. Etherdelta is very simple to use and coinmarketcap would be the best market for selling everything else because the general public is using it.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

It depends on what kind of tokens you have. If you are holding onto some tokens which is listed on Coinmarketcap, then it's better to check out on there as that way you will get to know on which exchanges your tokens are listed and you can also check the price comparison of your particular token on various exchange. It's the easiest way I can think of. Another thing that should also have to be done is keep up with the project that created that particuluar token.

Na1l

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Right now there are so many different exchanges. And usually they don't require to pass KYC, so i don't think it's very important where to sell your tokens.
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

It's depending on the  type of token  you're selling, you can read in the thread where you get your reward token, read on where exchanges your tokens get listed cause every token has its own exchange, not all the tokens are listed in all exchangers.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

It all depends on the tokens you want to sell. Go to the coinmarketcap - there will be all the information

But not all coins are listed in coinmarketcap because cryptocurrencies that doesn't meet the requirements set by coinmarketcap will not be listed in there. So if you are partcipating or investing in an ICO, the best thing to do is to ask the team in their social channel or telegram regarding where to sell their tokens.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Tokens are sold on exchanges that that particular token is listed. If you want to get the most of your bounty tokens, wait until the token is listed as per the plans of the project team members. If you rush to dump the token on some of these exchanges like etherdelta & forkdelta, you will only gift our tokens out

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

It all depends on what exchanges your tokens are sold on. It is possible that you do not have a choice on which exchange to sell them, because your token can be traded on only one exchange.
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

In my opinion, it depends on what coins we have. Like some better shitcoins for sale in Etherdelta, Forkdelta, IDEX and others. Do your own research before trading your token.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

You must join your token community and you can get info there..where you can sell your token..where they was listing token at the market..or you can so search at blockfolio where you can sell it..

irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

I'm very interested in this topic, I am a beginner cryptomir) Thanks to the author for raising the topic
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:30 PM

It is safe to say that you will offer the Altcoin tokens? Assuming this is the case, a few markets can do to purchase and offer tokens, in particular Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Idex markets. Before offering the token you should see which advertise the token is issued. Of the three markets are suggestions for deals. And furthermore numerous more markets that have a high cost to do token deal.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

easiest, I think is etherdelta and forkdhelta. very simple and easy to learn. when you are new, you can click "help" there, and there are instructions. maybe for others like okex.com. coinmarketcap.com
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:50:42 AM

There are many places can trade your tokens, but you must check your holding tokens listed in which exchange first, you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com, search the information of the listed, but be carefully many coins or tokens are using in the same name, if you have sent your fund in the wrong address will lost it forever.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

i think the easiest sites to sell your tokens are idex.market and etherdelta.com because you can easily use this sites even though without any tutorial or exploring it. just be wise to sell your tokens which has a big potential.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

if you want to sell your token, if its tokens already have a lot, as far as I know you are good selling at sinihttps: //coinmarketcap.com/

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
H4hire

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

first of all go to the announcement topics and check where you can sell them. there is always a link there. and also there are sometimes people there selling and buying coins and tokens in each announcement topic underprice if there is no exchanges available.

other than that you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the name of your token and check the market tab to see the list of exchanges having the token you want to sell.

Good advice above, i find binance the easiest and feels the most secure due to being the biggest.

It really depends on the coin and where its listed so check on CMC but kucoin i find list many of the alts i trade.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

if the token you receive from airdrop then I advise you to follow the developments on their social media like telegram because the merchants will announce where their tokens are traded

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:48 AM

First go to the coinmarketcap and look at what exchange trades your tokens.
If you information trade on this exchange if you cant find anything best place for you is etherdelta, there you can trade not listed tokens.
Use smart contract adress in url in place of token name

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: