Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:37:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where to sell tokens?  (Read 4898 times)
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

there are such a lot of exchanges marketplace that we can exchanged our token.it all depends on us on where are the inexpensive transaction price.just pick out the exchanged market with cheapest transaction rate.
Supperslip

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

At the present time, you can find coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum on the big and trustable trading markets like Bittrex, Binance, Houbi. You can put a buy order on it, if any coin is raised with the corresponding value, you will definitely get in the break time.
ecmnesiacrypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Go to a place called Coinmarketcap. There you can choose the token that has been registered in it. And you can sell it all there. But make sure your token is registered in the coinmarketcap and the big question is the type of your token that you are currently using.
MyNameIs Trung

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

the currency of your choice Without the listing, there is no specific place I know that you can just go and sell your tokens. One way to help yourself to know if the token
 Kiss Kiss
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

There are many cryptocurrency exchange sites and you can only trade your tokens for ethereum, bitcoin and other widely used cryptocurrency. Tokens are listed on different exchange, but I guess fork delta and other decentralized exchange have a more friendly listing procedure and could be very handy for majority tokens.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
It is easiest to sell on decentralized exchanges, for example, Forkdelta or IDEX. On such exchanges, tokens are placed immediately and for sure you will succeed. But there is no good price on such exchanges. Study your coins more deeply. Perhaps it's better to wait for listing on good exchanges.
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Tokens exactly? Or you mean coins? Anyway you should check exchanges and announcement topics as people have already mentioned.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

You have a lot of ways to sell your tokens. If your token is not listed on any exchange an if it is ERC-20 based token - than you can create an order in forkdelta using the smartcontract. And if it stellar based - you can use stellarport.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

Next time at whatever point you need to purchase/offer a coin or token or discover insights about it or research on it than simply visit coinmarketcap site as opposed to asking here. It has every one of the coins and tokens recorded and you will discover all the essential subtle elements including verifiable value diagrams and the trades those coins and tokens are sold on with the volume on separate trades.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

To sell your tokens, what you must do is to first ask the team in the telegram group about the various exchanges they are on. After that check all the exchanges and compare the prices one after the other.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Usually every coin has a deal with them, and if there are so many opportunities to exchange, you should seek the best because there will be people who will try to buy you at a very cheap price.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

Usually every coin has a deal with them, and if there are so many opportunities to exchange, you should seek the best because there will be people who will try to buy you at a very cheap price.
guys, feels my heart, that we will have to look for additional work to survive bad times in the crypto-currency market. To date, Who has a crypto currency as the main income, the possibilities for financing the home budget are being reduced.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

There are so many places to sell tokens...Depending on the project you will have list of exchanges to try. You always can use decentralized exchanges. I used to wait till tokens appera at some good exchange and when they row at list 30-50 % high than ICO price..
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

They could be sold on so many platforms but to recommend something you have to create criterias to make it in the profitable and safe way I think.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Of course this depends on the tokens that we have, if the ethereum-based tokens there are many choices we can choose such as IDEX, ForkDelta, etc., my experience trading in Fork Delta and IDEX is fun because it is very fast and more practical.

mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

LocalBitcoins, bestChange excellent exchangers, as the exchange wex, yobit. Can be try in tested telegrams bots. For me, these are the most reliable and proven services.
qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
I would like to suggest hitbtc, idex and forkdelta. These exchanges is very easy to use and understand. These is very efficient for new like you just always be safe when going to their sites because there are lots of phishing sites scattered so check always the url that you're going to.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:52 AM

LocalBitcoins, bestChange excellent exchangers, as the exchange wex, yobit. Can be try in tested telegrams bots. For me, these are the most reliable and proven services.

Watch out for scammers. They like to be in places where there is money. Research the shop before purchasing anything from there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:09:45 AM

If you want to find the market/exchanger of your token, you can visit coinmarketcap website and find the exchanger on market tab. Every coin and token have different market and sometimes having same market.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

Coinmarket cap.com. it is one of the largest market exhange  in the world.These exchanges is very easy to use and understand. These is very efficient for new like you just always be safe when going to their sites because there are lots of phishing sites
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: