Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a trader?  (Read 2339 times)
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

In order to become somebody you need to be interested, study and then go in the real practice, here it is the same, learn about it, then go to the trading and trade everyday.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Everyone can become a businessman. But wanting to be a successful trader is not a simple thing. You have to prepare a lot of things before you become a trader:
1. Must have invested capital
2. Investing in Which Currency?
3. What is the probability of supply in the market?
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Some ground rules to becoming a trader; first have some cash ready to go. Then, you nearly set to learn from people's stories and do a lot of reading to understand how markets work. Once that's out of the way, you can come back tot he cash and try trading small amounts, then as your knowledge expands so will your confidence and tradings
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Learn the basic of trading techniques and you will learn more thru experience and by reading more informations from different sources in the internet. 
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.
I think to became a trader all the newbie should study all the crypto that is worth it to buy, and off course to became a good trader they should be ready that the market is really unpredictable and lasty to becme a trader all the newbie should have a capital

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

If someone starts investing calm necessary to anticipate the occurrence of bad problems later because with price movements that are difficult to predict the trader must be able to maximize the smallest chance to gain a profit.
I think to became a trader all the newbie should study all the crypto that is worth it to buy, and off course to became a good trader they should be ready that the market is really unpredictable and lasty to becme a trader all the newbie should have a capital
Everyone can become a trader, but the question is how to become a profitable trader.
Our purpose is to make profit that is why we are working hard to develop our skills, it's not an easy journey but if we continue
to develop our skills, we can certainly improve and be successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:23:37 AM

Start small and put just minimum amount and experience at first hand and see what you can do first

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:45:51 AM

Im a begginer for the trading but my friends that teach me how to join and how to work in trading sites. They said that you need to remove your emotions because emotion is the best enemy of a trader. And second is study the basic candle sticks it is need for the begginer.

Learn the basic of trading techniques and you will learn more thru experience and by reading more informations from different sources in the internet. 
learning how to analyze the market is a must when we will enter the market. with the techniques and experience that we have will greatly affect our trading results. whether it will succeed or even fail in getting the money as we expect.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
billarerghomes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

I think you should join the market because it will teach you skills such as managing greed and fear.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

First of all, you need to have a huge patience, you can not expect to make millions is just a single day, that is the main thing that you need to acquire before starting to trade.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

to become a trader you seem to need a trading capital and you just do exchange like buy coin after that if you already get the profit from the price increase coin you can sell it.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Inorder to be a successful trader, you need to be patient always as this will make a better thinking and provide good strategy in gaining profits. You have to be smart and active here in cryptocurrency so that you can always be aware and have ideas about the flow of crypto market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

That is one of the virtues of an entrepreneur. There are many virtues you need to train to get. Dignity and patience are two essential virtues. It affects your investment decisions.
But that is just one step among so many others. Crypto evaluation is then followed by the term plan that could be long term as well as short term. This also depends on the kind you crypto you want to invest in. Finally the time to sell or cash the coins is very important and you need to be efficient enough to understand various faces of the market and decide whether to cash or hold a little longer.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

Indeed as a beginner must be prepared to accept any risks that arise in investing so anxiety must be eliminated to achieve success once traders can withstand excessive emotion and the economy becomes more secure for the welfare of traders.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Welcome to trading world. According to what I know trading is all about time. Time to watch the motion of coin prices. Waiting for the green color of all coins.

This is what the most traders do waiting for green color is the best way of having a good profit in the investment.

The strategies will cope up base on the real situation. Patience is must needed.

They always wanted to say that traders are those who have patience to surrender the coin in time or out time as long as the traders decided. Then regrets or success will come depends on what time you decided.

Simply start with Altcoin for short term trading because it is less valuable and if you lose then it will not be a big loss so it is the reason why I am suggesting it. Another thing is to get experience from continuous trading which will polish your skills and decision making ability. After gaining this experience you will feel no worry and no hurry in the market of Bitcoin so try out this for your ease.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Definitely you need to remove your emotions and the act of being greedy,  they are one of the very good steps in becoming a good trader,  and more importantly you need to know more about technical analysis so as to know when to buy and sell using support and resistance level
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

You are trading BTC you will become a business. In the current market the price of coins is at the bottom so buy now is our best time.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Trading is a better way of involvement in a work of making money with respect and good response. The modern market encourages us to trade with cryptocurrencies which made things easy for us to handle our currencies from home through internet. It has advantages and we like to make some money here either in short term or long term trading. We just need to buy coins and to sell it on any best exchange in proper timings.

rayfordadam

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Here I am sharing few points, how to become a successful trader:

- Determine which type of trader you would like to become
- Recognise the skills you need
- Learn everything about the world of trading
- Don’t give up
- Do you research
- Set goals
- Identify the risks
- Evaluate your progress
- Develop a trading plan
- Keep your emotions separate from trading
- Only trade when you feel it's the right moment.
- Try to achieve more profitable trades than losing ones
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

If I think of course first I need to learn about Blockchain technology and about every cryptocurrancy currency that is currently developing so I really should start trading for my run. And I must be free of all kinds of emotions but at the same time I think that trading should be my passion if I want to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: