Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:03:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

If I look at the information in the telegram that the distribution will be done 3 days again, right on the 15th of september. If I'm not mistaken.
very good news if indeed it really will happen on that date. as I am sure all participants are looking forward to that. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.

I hope after finish of distribution they will launch some interesting promos to increase the interest of the people to become more active on this platform. This platform already working smoothly and successful distribution of this token will boost their confidence level.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

I hope there will not be big gap in distribution phases because everyone should be given equal opportunity and access to tokens and market. I am sure if someone will start trading early those remaining behind will be complaining here for any decrease in price if that happens. That distribution should be completed in minimum time frame and within days.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

I hope there will not be big gap in distribution phases because everyone should be given equal opportunity and access to tokens and market. I am sure if someone will start trading early those remaining behind will be complaining here for any decrease in price if that happens. That distribution should be completed in minimum time frame and within days.
Well, in any case, not all at once receive, there is no tool that instantly distributes. There is also a human factor and in any case there will be people who do not have time. In general, people should be taught to hold, now the market is going through hard times.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Well, in any case, not all at once receive, there is no tool that instantly distributes. There is also a human factor and in any case there will be people who do not have time. In general, people should be taught to hold, now the market is going through hard times.

distribution in phases is actually a lot smarter, because it prevents bounty hunters and such from dropping the value. In any case, i guess dumpings will happen but its best for the credibility that the price doesnt instantly drop like a stone the second it comes on the exchange

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

distribution in phases is actually a lot smarter, because it prevents bounty hunters and such from dropping the value. In any case, i guess dumpings will happen but its best for the credibility that the price doesnt instantly drop like a stone the second it comes on the exchange
of course, we all hope that when this token lists the price does not decrease dramatically but it seems that it will be very difficult not to be like that especially now that the market conditions are not good it will be even harder to control the price of the token.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

of course, we all hope that when this token lists the price does not decrease dramatically but it seems that it will be very difficult not to be like that especially now that the market conditions are not good it will be even harder to control the price of the token.
all teams will certainly do its best so that all participants who join in this project can get something very best. and regarding the distribution we wish everything could go smoothly in accordance with what has been planned.

bambangAja

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

does anyone know when the CGCX exchange can be operated and when the distribution of tokens to participants is carried out?
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

all teams will certainly do its best so that all participants who join in this project can get something very best. and regarding the distribution we wish everything could go smoothly in accordance with what has been planned.

they might all try their best but sometimes they just dont know what they're doing. Just because they managed to raise 10 million doesnt mean they know how to spend them

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

Do you have a video tutorial on how to verify a CGCX account? I have difficulty in verifying, I think that verification of CGCX accounts is different from the typical verification
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

from today on the cgcx token should be tradable on the exchange. now we will see if the bounty tokens will come from today on. the first bounty people should get their tokens today.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

There is no official update till this moment but little later surely situation will become clear about distribution. Important thing is start distribution once payouts will start everyone will receive his/her tokens early or later. We can expect listing on independent trading platforms too for maximum transparency and free market concept to be applied here as well.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

from today on the cgcx token should be tradable on the exchange. now we will see if the bounty tokens will come from today on. the first bounty people should get their tokens today.
everyone is certainly looking forward to this. because today right on the 15th of september. I really hope everything will run smoothly and with market cgcx will be one of the best market.
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

this is real The CGCX token will be listed on our exchange on 15th September at 11:59 EDT. Get ready to login to your respective accounts and start trading the token soon.  Huh Huh
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Today is a big day for all CGCX community! Today we are listed on our exchange! That's beautiful. But I participate in bounty campaign and I don't get my tokens yet. I want my tokens and I want trading. When I can do it?Smiley
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

do CGCX tokens has been traded at their exchanges? I see CGCx tokens on their exchanges, but still only deposit and withdraw.
and Is there no search column in the CGCX exchange order book? or I didn't find it
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

do CGCX tokens has been traded at their exchanges? I see CGCx tokens on their exchanges, but still only deposit and withdraw.
and Is there no search column in the CGCX exchange order book? or I didn't find it

it'll take a while before we'll see significant success with this token, not only is the total market down (which means their resources (collected eth) are probably down too), but their platform is also still in beta which means its not working so well/fast as its going to in a few months

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

it'll take a while before we'll see significant success with this token, not only is the total market down (which means their resources (collected eth) are probably down too), but their platform is also still in beta which means its not working so well/fast as its going to in a few months

That platform is looking attractive with friendly UI I don't think it will months to make it list their own token on this exchange soon we will see this market will be active there. Maybe there are some difficulties or bugs appear while testing this token so they want to make this launch smooth. This could be reason of this delay.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

I saw in a telegram that the team has informed all foreign function has returned to normal, and the team also said that all users can continue to log in to their account and resume trading operations as usual. 
Planton

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

I saw in a telegram that the team has informed all foreign function has returned to normal, and the team also said that all users can continue to log in to their account and resume trading operations as usual. 
this is very good news, of course, and the participants must also be happy with this good news, hopefully in the future it will be even better.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:54:48 AM

yes, this should be a good day for the CGCX community.
I see the CGCX team has announced that the CGCX exchange has been active and has a good transaction volume,

but why hasn't it been listed in Coinmarketcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: