Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Can someone give me a link to their telegram group? because the one on the first page doesn't work. I want to look at the discussion on the telegram group first to get more information regarding the project. I agree though that they should let people trade & withdraw with smaller limit if they don't want to do kyc, i don't mind kyc but there's a lot of people that want to remain anonymous in crypto.
I think soon all centralized exchanges will enforce their users to pass kyc because of regulatory issues.
The only way you can stay anonymous is to use decentralized exchanges. Regulation is coming  Undecided
https://t.me/CGCXio

Agree so as early as now we should be accepting this change in crypto. Yes we all want to be anonymous and that's what all crypto is about yet it's had been taking advantage with some people to deceive others. So this whole kyc thing is also for our protection especially when you always do huge trading. And besides, I don't see any problem doing that in exchange of securing our money.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
sodaf

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

This is a very good sign more  than 1000 users have already joined #CGCX  referral campaign and got bonus CNC tokens equal 5% of the funds raised.
frerejaak

Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Can someone give me a link to their telegram group? because the one on the first page doesn't work. I want to look at the discussion on the telegram group first to get more information regarding the project. I agree though that they should let people trade & withdraw with smaller limit if they don't want to do kyc, i don't mind kyc but there's a lot of people that want to remain anonymous in crypto.
I think soon all centralized exchanges will enforce their users to pass kyc because of regulatory issues.
The only way you can stay anonymous is to use decentralized exchanges. Regulation is coming  Undecided

Agree so as early as now we should be accepting this change in crypto. Yes we all want to be anonymous and that's what all crypto is about yet it's had been taking advantage with some people to deceive others. So this whole kyc thing is also for our protection especially when you always do huge trading. And besides, I don't see any problem doing that in exchange of securing our money.

Regulation will be necessary if you want your assets to be insured. Decentralisation is good and all until your exchange gets hacked. No insurance company is going to risk insuring a non regulated exchange that has millions in daily volume

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

I like your plan! Excellence website, a rather interesting business, watchful activity.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

In addition, there are many ways to remain an anonymous. I can guess that most common way is to use a fake id. And something tells me that many peoples do the same.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

In addition, there are many ways to remain an anonymous. I can guess that most common way is to use a fake id. And something tells me that many peoples do the same.

Well maybe that's exactly is happening now but of course it's still against the law like falsification of public documents. Yet this doesn't matter to centralized exchange, as long as you pass their requirements then you're good to go. But I hope those who did that won't get in any trouble in the future.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BrettBaga

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
Chisholm Jitsu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

Good morning, DEV's!
Looks interesting idea! Blameless results, apperceptive logo!
Northa

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Well maybe that's exactly is happening now but of course it's still against the law like falsification of public documents. Yet this doesn't matter to centralized exchange, as long as you pass their requirements then you're good to go. But I hope those who did that won't get in any trouble in the future.
The troubles could be summed up in one sentence. Fake id submission will lead to account closure and probably could result in the loss of balance.
sodaf

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

CGCX Beta Exchange is live! You can trade on our exchange with NO transaction fees from 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2018. Register today at https://cgcx.io
sodaf

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

Buy CNC tokens with a bank card, for USD funds.
On eCoinomic.net, it is possible to purchase, during the ICO, the project’s CNC tokens with a bank card, for USD funds.
The service is provided by our European partner bank eCoinomic.net in compliance with all modern requirements for payment security. This means that eCoinomic.net has passed all checks of VISA and MasterCard payment systems and received a set of legal opinions of leading international law firms KMPG and JIPYONG LLC, allowing transactions through the accounts of an European bank.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

First round brought 43k Ethereum in the project but how much money has been collected during last two weeks since the current round started ? How far we are currently from the hard cap ? I didn't did any trade yet recently at all because don't have what to do. There is some kind of temporary pause in my tradings and status is holder. How trading is going on after experience o those are active ?
sodaf

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

I believe by the end of the token Sal
First round brought 43k Ethereum in the project but how much money has been collected during last two weeks since the current round started ? How far we are currently from the hard cap ? I didn't did any trade yet recently at all because don't have what to do. There is some kind of temporary pause in my tradings and status is holder. How trading is going on after experience o those are active ?
e

I believe that will be announced at the end of the token Sale .. The total amount raised during the Second Phase Crowd Sale ..Secondly you said there are temporary pause in your trading ..The question is, have you verified your KYC ? If no, its better you verify your KYC on time.
sodaf

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

CGCX token price will subsequently rise, so don't miss the chance and get CNC tokens now for $0.06 each.This is the right time to buy .The Investment is very good for long term
Northa

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Its crazy how fast the community is growin
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

BOUNTY IS EXTENDED TILL THE END OF ICO's PHASE 2:
Which means, that bounty program WILL END ON JULY 30
Join now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3440704
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Its crazy how fast the community is growin
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin

why was ico extended? people don't buy tokens in these bad days ? or is the exchange not yet ready?
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

The platform facilitates the creation and digitization of certain types of assets, such as trade agreements and banking instruments. The CGCX project is what is now relevant for the market. Ecosystem CGCX is very similar to the leading exchange Binance. They create common purses for BTC, ETH and other large amounts of altcoins.good luck team
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Hey DEV's. I am interested on this business. I'll wait this to look what is going to originate!

if you interested with thie project you can start by reading CGCX Lightpaper And Whitepaper
so, you can understand more about this project  Wink
and i think the crowdsale is still run now,, so, you still have a chance to buy this token  Wink
sodaf

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

CGCX is a very Reliable Project with a very good future .This Project is managed by the Team of Professionals with great experience. Investment in CGCX Token can make you a big fortune in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: