Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

I see the spreadsheet already in the lock and this means that the counting process already underway to reward participants in the campaign, it was nice to just wait for the next update.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

so far I see that CGCX great demand by investors and I see also exchange CGCX are already eligible for use, with the result that ICO has obtained the I believe exchange CGCX will develop more quickly and easily.
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Bounty has ended and I see the spreadsheet already in the lock, whether there are already rumblings about the distribution to the participants of the bounty when it will be implemented?
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Damn 20 mil raised in a market like this is impressive. Glad i invested before it blows up, 1$ per coin easily within 1 year

1 Ethereum (ETH) : 8500 CGCX Tokens
if this year the price can reach $1, this mean with $451 as ethereum price written in the website your investments will be $8500
and thats really good profit its about x18 from your capital,,
but if your predictions right my friend

that's assuming ethereum and cgcx will both rise at the same speed. The thing is, ethereum already has a massive marketcap (45 billion) so it simply can't rise as fast as a 20 million one. If ether wants to rise x18 from here, it needs 750 billion, whereas cgcx would need 340 million. That's a huge difference

I think so and we need more liquidity and demand to reach the value we desire and it won't just happen within this year and as we go along the roadmap the value will increase if many will buy more than those who will sell.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

This exchange will be focused only for Singapore market or they are just registered in Singapore but people from worldwide will be trading there?
vietsing1bd

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

It will be lsited on the CGCX exchange. Please stay tuned for further announcements. May I ask where are you from?
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

This exchange will be focused only for Singapore market or they are just registered in Singapore but people from worldwide will be trading there?
I think everyone could trade at cgcx. As an example Bittrex exchange is a US-based, nevertheless users almost from all the world can trade here.

Dear CGCX - CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCCESSFUL ICO!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

Absolutely right exchange is available for anyone from anywhere around the globe. They are registered in Singapore to provide competitive services to traders and institutional investors by offering them insured wallets. This is big step many people don't know about it yet but will open door for many to experience seamless cryptomarkets trading with full safety and tranquility. This is next big exchange which will make its place among tops in no time.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

roadmap very easy and great plan dev.
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

The project has a great future! I'm already taking part in it. Visit the website and learn more about the company. Simple conditions!
gembira

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

I think everyone could trade at cgcx. As an example Bittrex exchange is a US-based, nevertheless users almost from all the world can trade here.

They have license already for exchange working? Which type of tokens will be trading here? Only utility tokens or security as well?
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

ico finish 5 days again and raised 43615 ETH  or $20,873,702 USD Shocked Shocked CGCX to get a head start on the exchange, you can easily purchase CGCX tokens with BTC or ETH through our dashboard. Simply register for an account and start your purchase process
Since the ico was extended this numbers is a little outdated. We can be sure cgcx crossed 50000 eth target.

This is a great amount for echange development and marketing. What pairs will be avaliavle here? Only top coins or new tokens after ICOs as well?
Currently at CGCX exchange traders can trade with BTC, LTC, BCH, NEO, ETH, XRP against each other and against fiat currencies like USD or EUR. CGX token also will be available for trading once the token sale is over. Listing of a new coins, which the community wishes to trade, i believe will be implemented through the voting.

why me sig in Server Error in '/' Application.  Huh
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException: The provided anti-forgery token was meant for a different claims-based user than the current user.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

how much funds collected from the crowfunding ?
is the hard cap reached ? because you say about successful ICO  Wink

Northa

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Currently at CGCX exchange traders can trade with BTC, LTC, BCH, NEO, ETH, XRP against each other and against fiat currencies like USD or EUR. CGX token also will be available for trading once the token sale is over. Listing of a new coins, which the community wishes to trade, i believe will be implemented through the voting.

why me sig in Server Error in '/' Application.  Huh
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException: The provided anti-forgery token was meant for a different claims-based user than the current user.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Sorry i can't help you. The only thing i can suggest is to report to the cgcx support. Fastest way to reach them at the telegrm.

They have license already for exchange working? Which type of tokens will be trading here? Only utility tokens or security as well?
Beta is already running. Cgcx registered under Singapore jurisdiction. License should be OK.
Have to assume, any token or coin from CMC could be listed at cgcx. There would be a voting system.

is the hard cap reached ? because you say about successful ICO  Wink
There were 2 ICO phases. During 1st phase they had collected 43000 ETH. How much they got from the 2nd phase is not yet known. I think cgcx will share the details in a few days as it was after phase 1. There is a very good chance they had crossed 50000 ETH.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

There were 2 ICO phases. During 1st phase they had collected 43000 ETH. How much they got from the 2nd phase is not yet known. I think cgcx will share the details in a few days as it was after phase 1. There is a very good chance they had crossed 50000 ETH.
[/quote]

in this days, when crypto markets down, an ICO project can collect more than 40K Ethereum
this is really amazing,
my big hope after this token listed on exchange the price will growing up not down to earth

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

in this days, when crypto markets down, an ICO project can collect more than 40K Ethereum
this is really amazing,
my big hope after this token listed on exchange the price will growing up not down to earth
[/quote]

Indeed, the team's performance is amazingly able to penetrate more than 40Kth, this is a good achievement and creative team has a good appreciation.
In phase 2 hopes to kick off the crypto world with good results and market conditions will not affect the team to promote and convince CGCX.
gembira

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:51 PM

Beta is already running. Cgcx registered under Singapore jurisdiction. License should be OK.
Have to assume, any token or coin from CMC could be listed at cgcx. There would be a voting system.

When to except full version launch? Which voting system you mean? Voting for listing new tokens / coins? Users must pay for this voting in CGCX tokens?
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

When to except full version launch? Which voting system you mean? Voting for listing new tokens / coins? Users must pay for this voting in CGCX tokens?

yes just like with binance and other exchanges, they get asked for listings dozens of times a day. As users we can vote using or cgcx tokens to have our preferred coins, and more importantly ICO's, listed.

frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

I hope we'll get to see other types of investments getting added to this exchange outside just single crypto projects. I'd love to be able to invest in like the top 10 coins all at once (like a hedgefund or something), or real estate funds, or gold, ... I love crypto but when the market shoots up i want to invest my profits in something stable, something I dont need to pay taxes on so my bank account is out of the question, and something that can't be shut down in the blink of an eye (ahum Tether)

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Triplesixgods

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

this is really amazing,

It's a lie. In order to stimulate demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: