Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33175 times)
cgcx

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:23:42 AM

Various strategic priviliges are available for CGCX token holders, such as;

- Discounted trading fee.  Cool
- Voting in our soon to be launched voting platform.  Smiley
- Preferred mode of payments for merchants.  Lips sealed

Get your CGCX tokens today on https://www.cgcx.io

#CGCXio #Tokens #Discount #Trading #Merchants #Crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cgcx

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

Until now I still haven't seen a new update from cgcx regarding events that can provide a level of trust in your exchange. because I belonged to a bounty participant who used to support, after I observed there were not so many changes from the low volume. please evaluate the event trading which can make your exchange volume increase.
Hello there!

Your attention to our movements and progress is a good thing and we appreciate it 🙂.

Let me share with you our current progress on various directions.

Most frequently asked question is about CMC and new coins.
Though CMC didn't listed any new exchange in last six months, we are still in negotiations and for us it seems like we are close.
It seems like 4 week forecast that was given previously was pretty optimistic, but we have progress for sure and that's a good thing!
About new coins arrivals to CGCX exchange platform: right now we have open discussions with several coins and we are constantly searching for more partners in that direction.

Many members of our community asked about IEO module and I have an update here also: insured IEO platform is planned to be launched in May! Woohoo! 🙂

The health of the exchange is good and we are working on expanding our platform.
Thanks for supporting CGCX!
cgcx

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:50:35 AM

STOs are projected to have a market capitilization of $10 Trillion by 2020. What are your thoughts?

CGCX.io is soon launching its insured STO listing offering. Speak with us on contact@cgcx.io or join our Telegram community group https://t.me/CGCXio

#STOs #Future #Blockchain #CGCXio #SecurityTokenOffering #Crypto
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:14:14 AM

This development with launch of platform for IEO's may bring good exposure for CGCX in coming months. New exchanges are like new tokens which are waiting for next bull market to bring them in market. There are lot of exchanges which climbed on stairs of popularity without being listed on CMC that is just plus point which will be acquired at some point.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:26:38 AM

How long does the ETH withdrawal process take? my friend made a withdrawal from this exchange, but pending is quite long
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:31:00 AM

How long does the ETH withdrawal process take? my friend made a withdrawal from this exchange, but pending is quite long
Sorry, I also don't know about that whether the process of withdrawing ethereum has a problem, hopefully there are no big problems, the most important thing is to be patient to wait for it now

cgcx

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:00:10 PM

Withdrawals are processed in batches (it is the standard practice for an extra security), which means they are made from time to time in a period of max 12 hours.
That means, you just need to wait some time for your withdrawal transaction to be completed.
cgcx

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:44:37 AM

Bring your token holders complete peace of mind. List your token with CGCX.io to reach out to a wide existing user base and also benefit from our complete insurance feature.  Cool Cool

We are very soon launching our fully insured IEO and STO Listing offering. Are you excited for the launch?  Smiley Smiley

Connect with us on contact@cgcx.io to know more.

#IEO #STO #ICO #Token #Listing #Insurance #CGCXio #Crypto #Trading #Blockchain #Fintech
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:09:57 PM

Bring your token holders complete peace of mind. List your token with CGCX.io to reach out to a wide existing user base and also benefit from our complete insurance feature.  Cool Cool

We are very soon launching our fully insured IEO and STO Listing offering. Are you excited for the launch?  Smiley Smiley

Connect with us on contact@cgcx.io to know more.

#IEO #STO #ICO #Token #Listing #Insurance #CGCXio #Crypto #Trading #Blockchain #Fintech

You mean platform for security tokens offering or you want to list security tokens? I have not know any security token so far...
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:52:40 AM

You mean platform for security tokens offering or you want to list security tokens? I have not know any security token so far...
Yes platform for security tokens offering (STO) and initial exchange offering (IEO). This is good, developers know what is popular now and they are trying to keep up with the times, indeed that is what is needed for new platforms that want to develop
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 12:20:50 PM

Yes platform for security tokens offering (STO) and initial exchange offering (IEO). This is good, developers know what is popular now and they are trying to keep up with the times, indeed that is what is needed for new platforms that want to develop
Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.

It's very fair and does not make things so worrying that many people have participated in this project. The time is waiting for that to happen and see the truth of all this.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:37:25 PM

It's very fair and does not make things so worrying that many people have participated in this project. The time is waiting for that to happen and see the truth of all this.
But at the beginning of the thread saying if this project is dangerous and scam,
why do you say that this project isn't a scam? what do you think?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:21:26 PM

This platform have some interesting features but KYC process making afraid some people to get started there while some other exchanges offering their services without any KYC with limited amount to withdraw. If they will bring some flexibility and give freedom to people to stay anonymous than it can catch the attention of more people.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:17:54 AM

This platform have some interesting features but KYC process making afraid some people to get started there while some other exchanges offering their services without any KYC with limited amount to withdraw. If they will bring some flexibility and give freedom to people to stay anonymous than it can catch the attention of more people.

I think this is made because users funds are insured? This is advantages of course that funds are safe. But people really dont want pass the KYC on exchanges, while a lot of big exchanges where KYC does not needed..
cgcx

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:58:41 AM

Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.

But at the beginning of the thread saying if this project is dangerous and scam,
why do you say that this project isn't a scam? what do you think?
We don't know why topic starter wrote this message there: we tried to contact him but we didn't ever received an answer. Most likely he was bought by our competitor(s). We tried to contact moderators about this issue, but according to the rules they can't do anything with this.
cgcx

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:00:56 AM

I think this is made because users funds are insured? This is advantages of course that funds are safe. But people really dont want pass the KYC on exchanges, while a lot of big exchanges where KYC does not needed..
You don't have to pass full KYC to start trading: you just need to fill basic information about yourself (name + telephone number) and you'll be ready to start trading within 30 secs Smiley.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:04:53 AM

You don't have to pass full KYC to start trading: you just need to fill basic information about yourself (name + telephone number) and you'll be ready to start trading within 30 secs Smiley.

But for withdraw KYC does not nedeed too? How much limit you have without KYC?
What about marketing? Are you going to have some one for attract people on your exchange? Do you going to burn some tokens from exchange profit for example for increase tokens value?
cgcx

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:23:50 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6532528919919284224

Vin Menon, the Co-Founder & Strategic Advisor of CGCX.io was a part of a thought provoking panel discussion at the World Blockchain STO Summit in Dubai on “Security token standards and the rise of private blockchains for security tokens” alongside an accomplished set of people from related industries.

What are your thoughts on security tokens and the shifting landscape from ICOs to STOs?

Cool Cool
cgcx

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:09:18 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 01:55:06 PM by cgcx

But for withdraw KYC does not nedeed too?

You don't need to pass full KYC to withdraw. Basic insta-KYC is enough.
How much limit you have without KYC?
Right now we can't say exact amounts, because we are still correcting our numbers, but still they are higher compared to Binance ones for example.
What about marketing? Are you going to have some one for attract people on your exchange?
We are working on it also Smiley. Right now we are implementing various upgrades and once they are done - CGCX exchange platform will be more attractive to traders.
Do you going to burn some tokens from exchange profit for example for increase tokens value?
We can't burn tokens because of Singapore laws.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: