Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33177 times)
cgcx

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:14:52 AM

While the Indian government has stated that there is no official ban on cryptocurrencies, how do you think India will eventually regulate crypto?

Comment below!

https://inc42.com/buzz/dharmapuri-srinivas-has-the-govt-banned-cryptocurrency-officially/

#India #Cryptocurrency #Ban #Regulation #Finance
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:48:18 AM

Is it really a CGCX scammer ?,
I see their twitter is no longer active, and at the beginning of the thread there is also a warning

cgcx

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:01:08 AM

I see their twitter is no longer active
Our twitter is alive and active for sure. Just check recent posts.

and at the beginning of the thread there is also a warning
Let me quote our explanation from page #68.

We don't know why topic starter wrote this message there: we tried to contact him but we didn't ever received an answer. Most likely he was bought by our competitor(s). We tried to contact moderators about this issue, but according to the rules they can't do anything with this.

Just wanted to add, that we did all bounty\airdrop payouts, we checked and successfully resolved *EACH* payout request, we paid all prizes from our contests, etc. I mean we don't have and never had any open disputes with anyone, which means there's a zero possibility for messages like that.
Considering all information given above, you can come to conclusion about this person by your own  Smiley.

Do not trust all information you see around internet Smiley.
cgcx

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:47:43 AM

On 2nd July 2019, CGCX.io co-hosted the Wall Street Conference in Singapore. It was a private event by special invitation, intended primarily for institutional investors, family offices, fund managers, venture capitalists, and selected digital startups from the most promising emerging technology sectors.

If you missed our previous posts, follow the link below to watch the short event video:

https://twitter.com/CGCXofficial/status/1153222700292169728

#WallStreetConferenceSG #CGCXio #Singapore #MarinaBaySands
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:12:19 AM

On 2nd July 2019, CGCX.io co-hosted the Wall Street Conference in Singapore. It was a private event by special invitation, intended primarily for institutional investors, family offices, fund managers, venture capitalists, and selected digital startups from the most promising emerging technology sectors.

If you missed our previous posts, follow the link below to watch the short event video:

You should hire some experienced guy from Wall Street, who will be able promote your exchange. For example some founders of Bitmax exchange came from Wall Street, and this exchange became succefull very quickly.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:52:42 AM

You must bring this token out from your own exchange to be known by everyone, the good platform is that they can list in several exchanges outside of their own and this must be done by CGCX

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cgcx

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:35:21 PM

You should hire some experienced guy from Wall Street, who will be able promote your exchange. For example some founders of Bitmax exchange came from Wall Street, and this exchange became succefull very quickly.
Agreed with you partially: the more experienced team is - the better for the future of the project. We are contantly looking for new talants to work with Smiley.
cgcx

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:37:53 PM

You must bring this token out from your own exchange to be known by everyone, the good platform is that they can list in several exchanges outside of their own and this must be done by CGCX
Right now we are listed on our own trading platform and at CatEx platform.
We have ongoing negotiations with different projects and teams, so we can expect to be listed somewhere else in future also.
cgcx

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:22:13 AM

Mainstream blockchain adoption is on the rise.

- JP Morgan Chase is creating its own stable coin. The JPM coin will facilitate instantaneous payments using blockchain technology.

- Facebook is set to launch its own stable coin- Libra, which will be used as mode of payment with various vendors and transfer of value between users in the ecosystem.

- IBM is using the Stellar Blockchain protocol to help financial institutions clear and settle international payments in seconds.

- Alibaba’s ZhongAn is leveraging Blockchain to process and store patient data in a secure manner for over 100 hospitals across China.

- Samsung Electronics announced “Nexledger” platform for tracking global supply chains.

What other industries do you see Blockchain impacting in the near future?

#GlobalBlockchainAdoption #Cryptocurrency #Blockchain #Mainstream #CGCXio #Libra #Facebook #BTC #Alibaba #JPMorgan
cgcx

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:47:24 AM

Interesting times ahead! Do you think other airlines will follow suit?

https://www.coindesk.com/norwegian-air-to-accept-bitcoin-through-exchange-set-up-by-founder

#Aviation #Cryptocurrency #Adoption #BTC #Bitcoin
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

We have ongoing negotiations with different projects and teams, so we can expect to be listed somewhere else in future also.
I hope that in the future CGCX can be registered in a larger exchange than now so that more people will know about CGCX and I am sure it will have a very positive impact on CGCX
Btw, is CGCX registered with CatEx? I don't see it there

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bizfyn_ru

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:24:01 PM

*deleted*
cgcx

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:25:31 PM

I hope that in the future CGCX can be registered in a larger exchange than now so that more people will know about CGCX and I am sure it will have a very positive impact on CGCX
Btw, is CGCX registered with CatEx? I don't see it there
Here you go!
https://www.catex.io/trading/CGCX/ETH
(lack of volume unfortunately by now)
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:41:25 AM

Here you go!
You must hurry to register CGCX at another exchange, CatEx is just a small exchange, you must be able to register your token in a larger exchange
cgcx

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

Here you go!
You must hurry to register CGCX at another exchange, CatEx is just a small exchange, you must be able to register your token in a larger exchange
We are working on it Smiley
Soon we'll start martketing campaign also.
cgcx

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:58:22 AM

Many experts are interpreting the move as being the first step towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies in Iran.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/iranian-govt-authorizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-industrial-activity

#Iran #Cryptocurrency #Mining #Bitcoin #CGCXio
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:46:14 AM

Here you go!
What do you mean a marketing campaign is a bounty? if yes let me know when it started I want to be the first to join
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:30:19 AM

Here you go!
What do you mean a marketing campaign is a bounty? if yes let me know when it started I want to be the first to join
I myself also do not know what the meaning of his words may be so that everything is clearly better we wait for an explanation directly from him the important thing is to remain patient

cgcx

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:21:00 PM

Here you go!
It's should be more classic marketing (not a bounty one), but I can't exclude possibility (though it's highly unlikely).
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:17:13 PM

Many experts are interpreting the move as being the first step towards the legalization of cryptocurrencies in Iran.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/iranian-govt-authorizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-industrial-activity

#Iran #Cryptocurrency #Mining #Bitcoin #CGCXio
what about the development of the CGCX Project in Q1 and Q2, there may be some achievements that I missed. besides what is the target that you will achieve in Q3? maybe an additional exchange for CGCX tokens or there will be an IEO on the CGCX exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: