Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3252 times)
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Crypto will continue exist a long time, because there is a lot people, which are use crypto. I think future will be calm and bright.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

It is not possible for any authority or government to kill crypto, as it is new technology and will bring out reform in monopoly monetary system and in other areas. However, cryptos should work out what they are established for without any delay. Otherwise, they cannot win people's hearts. Regulations are also in need. Its future is good.

Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

The author decided in one topic to write all the spam questions of this forum. I think that you yourself know the answers to these questions. The mechanism has long been launched. And according to all indicators, it is not going to die.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

For my own view future is not knowing by anybody it knows by God all we can say is predict but with me I can say future is going to be bright and great as we going now with the technology all we be well
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Just don't invest if you have doubts in crypto. The market is unpredictable and things might go uncertain so you must need some drastic measures. Crypto will keep growing and growing. If you believe in crypto, get into it but if you don't then just don't get into it.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

It's hard to predict the future. But as of now the market are still fluctuations increase and decrease the value of the crypto. I believe that crypto will going to rise recovered from the dip
Fully agree with you. Also, I think that now there should be growth, maybe short-term but it should be
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

This topic has always be a bone of contention for a long time now but in my own personal view, I don't see the cryptocurrency holding up anytime soon. There are more and more awareness about the cryptocurrency that even the government are lealous people now use more of the blockchain based cryptocurrency and thus the is of fiat money is getting into extension with time.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be good and it will continue its development

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

This topic has always be a bone of contention for a long time now but in my own personal view, I don't see the cryptocurrency holding up anytime soon. There are more and more awareness about the cryptocurrency that even the government are lealous people now use more of the blockchain based cryptocurrency and thus the is of fiat money is getting into extension with time.
Agree with you. By the ban, there is an active development, I think that only with time cryptocurrency will become a very strong and stable financial instrument

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Crypto currency is unlikely to die, but all coins will survive this storm. If you have invested properly, then everything will be fine for you Smiley

Baoo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Well, it is very hard to know what will happen in a long term (future) because in the field of cryptocurrency there are always unexpected surprises (like, what happened in the previous period (widespread crisis on the market)). In fact, I think that everything is related to the decision of the whales, if they want to pump Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, then they can do it easily. And the opposite is true.

On the other hand, I expect that the future of cryptocurrency will be more important than before, especially when the majority of countries (governments) will recognize Bitcoin, and IMO it is possible that Bitcoin will become the single coin for the whole world, and when that will happen then it is sure that FIAT (Euro, Dollars..) will disappear soon.
Liz D

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

This is a big question that many have been pondering over, can government kill crypto? will crypto survive?
Definitely the answer is not far fetched, for any new technology it is normal to suffer in its first phase as it is now, once people recognises the advantage of crypto the value will soar than what we have now. Government can't kill crypto but can only try to regulate it. Crypto has future and if you plan to invest, invest what you can afford to lose so that you keep your mind at rest while not bordering over market situation till years later.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Agree with you. By the ban, there is an active development, I think that only with time cryptocurrency will become a very strong and stable financial instrument
As we talk about future ,definitely cryptocurrency has a brighter future because of gainings and benefits. This is more useful because it can easily transact payments and other constitution. The development continues to improves day by day so I think it will remain exist.

lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

everyone knows the price of crypto must always go up. Nothing is fixed. Not crypto its name if not price fluctuations. Because every day supply and demand of different people. The government can not kill crypto, because crypto is not controlled by the government.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
actually, even before, the price of cryptocurrency is unstable, even from the start. its price is always changing, because of volatility. volatility means that its price is fluctuating.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
chiko27

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:33:00 AM

In the trading of price cryptos in the market fluctuations are normal. This happens because of panic selling coins when prices fall.
cryptocurrency is a technology development that has many benefits, so I think cryptos is not possible to die.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

Can crypto die?

NO one cay say the exact things that will happen but for me crypto will not die and crypto will stand untill the end because we can see crypto world has many investors and user even some country banned the crypto is not the reason that crypto will die.

Crypto currency is dropping its value price, some felt your concerned on the market but we should remember that market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, look at the market now and compared that to the market preview before from 2008 as the crypto or Bitcoin entry, what was the situation ? a lot of indicators affects the price value of crypto coin posted in the market, be patient market will recover and have favorable future. learn more about the trading market on crypto...
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

I think there is something we fail to appreciate anytime we think crypto is dead. The technology upon which cryptocurrency is built is a great technology with a greater potential to disrupt a lot of things happening now, our current banking system inclusive. I think it is just a matter of time for people to come in to terms with this new technology.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Can crypto die?
No one can say how long crypto will last because as long people use it it will there. Crypto will not die like I said lots people use it so you can never know when it will stop. I think government can't kill cryptocurrencies even if they ban it people will find way to use it.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
swam1alyona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

The currency is already an integral part of the financial sector, so the government can not just take it and cut it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: