Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will overtake Bitcoin in the near future  (Read 552 times)
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:25 AM

Well I guess basing on the graph you presented that will make us evaluate that ripple is a good coin to invest for which is so deceiving. Anyway I could not use the graph as a basis for me to decide or think that ripple is better than any other cryptocurrency. The graph only shows a week of increase and does not represent all the percentage increase in all the weeks where the coins are getting good. Let us just all say that the graph has ripple but I guess it is next to ether. Ether has more promising than ripple and I am an ether believer so I do not wonder with other crypto aside from ether and bitcoin.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

In my views, Ripple may not yet overtake bitcoin because comparing the existing price value, ripple is very far from bitcoin to overtake. Bitcoin will still be the leader of all cryptocurrencies and will continue to dominate in the crypto world market.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

Ripple can't overtake Bitcoin nor alt coins can't overtake Bitcoin just like Ethereum. How can Ripple surpass Bitcoin if Ripple always take 3rd place in market, it can't beat Ethereum as the 2nd place in the market.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter

Yes, but that has to be taken in context. It had a ridiculously huge rise, going x10 very quickly, which is not normal behaviour for a high cap coin. The big drop was inevitable after this, and it coincided with the market falling for all coins, which amplified the drop.

I agree though that XRP is a great coin and does have the potential to overtake Bitcoin in market cap. I'm not sure it will happen soon, but it's certainly a possibility in the future.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

I'm not saying ripple is catching up with the bitcoin value that I want to say it catches up on the profit it gives to investors
ahh okay, I understand what you mean, if you want to comment if we invest in ripple, then we will get a lot profit, because the value of ripple keeps improving.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

These days its fashionable to bash Ripple, justifiably I would say, but there is zero chance for it to overtake the Bitcoins market cap. Ether would have a better chance in perfect conditions but there are just to many competitors of his for this to happen.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Well maybe ripple has also the possibilities in to get also what bitcoin has achieved nowadays. Thus graph has shows that ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. However, ether was more popular than ripple. Basin on the graph where ripple has great increase in percentage of rank in just a week and it does not represent the whole increase for altcoins. So i think that the two crypto in the crypto market nowadays are still the bitcoin and ether though ripple has next to these crypto but still it cannot surpass ether nowadays with its technicalities and the features also. So ether has the lot of possibilities that will overcome bitcoin and not ripple.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I have to see this happen first before believing it , I know bitcoin will by no means give way to other cryptocurrency it popularity has gain ground that it is now marketing itself.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

Well maybe ripple has also the possibilities in to get also what bitcoin has achieved nowadays. Thus graph has shows that ripple is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. However, ether was more popular than ripple. Basin on the graph where ripple has great increase in percentage of rank in just a week and it does not represent the whole increase for altcoins. So i think that the two crypto in the crypto market nowadays are still the bitcoin and ether though ripple has next to these crypto but still it cannot surpass ether nowadays with its technicalities and the features also. So ether has the lot of possibilities that will overcome bitcoin and not ripple.
You seriously think Ripple can overtake Bitcoin in the future? I admit that Ripple is easily one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest into due to its real life use cases, big community support, passionate developers etc, but overtaking Bitcoin is way too optimistic. Ripple has a shot at Ethereum at max, but overtaking Bitcoin will never happen. Why? So many reasons like popularity differences, features, mainstream usage etc support my statement. I am not one of those people who shoots down Ripple just because it is involved with the banks, but I am not a huge fan of this coin either.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

One of the most difficult things to believe is ripple overtaking Bitcoin even in the distant future,yes they have and are working on several partnerships that will make it a better cryptocurrency but looking at the force Bitcoin continues to gather,ripple will have a very very tough task to accomplish.It is possible but unlikely.

Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Nooo) how can ripple overtake bitcoin if itc centralized. If any coin can overtake bitcoin, thats will be ethereum or eos or waves for sure
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Ripple take over bitcoin is nt a good sign in cryptocurrency cryptocurrency is meant for decentralized open source transparency currency but whereas Ripple is the centralised currency with banks owning the share with huge supply and internal control coin growth
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

in the crypto world, nothing is impossible but I think it will be very difficult for Ripple to take over Bitcoin because of the considerable price difference with Bitcoin, and also before competing with Bitcoin, Ripple must take over Ethereum first,
I think it will take a long time if Ripple wants to take over Bitcoin.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

Nope.I know Ripple is a very good coin and the view of this coin is good but for project and banks.And yeah it may have a great future when the testing is over. Many banks testing ripple so there is a great chance to go to the moon for ripple.But that doesn't mean ripple will cross bitcoin or eth in near future.I don't like ripple it's not fully decentralized and control by banks and that's not good for a crypto.So I don't think ripple will cross bitcoin.Bitcoin is the godfather of all coins.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

Ripple's XRP Token escaped the top 5 lowest performing coin to the highest performance in just one week.

XRP had a dire start to the year, dropping 77.77% in the first quarter. Token has dropped 87.86% since April 1 (not a joke), the data makes it the worst money in the top 5 at that time.

However, the XRP was oversold, according to the Relative Strength Index (RSI), and it was not until the rise.

Information flow may play an important role in the rise, Coindesk reports last week. Spain's giant Santander is launching One Pay FX, a multi-national payment application. Developed as partner with ripple. News attracts the attention of the investor community and may bid on the ripple. However, it is worth noting that the application does not use the XRP token.

In the near future, there are strong beliefs that Wall Street's major stocks such as Soros and Rokerfeller are set to start another bull run in the crypto market. Ripple, which has many cooperative relationships with banks and other financial institutions, may be best suited to benefit from the influx of money into the crypto space.

Technical charts also show that XRP can continue to grow better and overtake Bitcoin in the future.

ripple has a bad history of a bunch of people that had privileged access to the US dollar printing press, that abused that, in order to pay hired salary slaves that build them ripple,

besides beeing a coin that stands nothing but for itself, this cryptocurrency is just disgusting to look at.

efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

I think bitcoin is the strongest coin in the world of cryptographic currencies. ripple has become very popular lately. The ripple project is nice but certainly not a bitcoin competitor and can not pass. i am sure
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

I do not think so, Ripple is too centralized and overrated. 100 purses own 97 percent of the total Ripple

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

impossible ripple to overtake  bitcoin. Although this information is true, many people do not want to have ripple coins because their system is so bad that it works with state banks.
I personally say bitcoin will be much better than the ripple until whenever.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

All the people keep assuming some or the other alt to overtake bitcoin, automatically ascertain its unbeatable position!
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Ripple overtake Bitcoin Huh

Hmm i think that is impossible.
Btc is the number one coin in crypto and icon for cryptocurrency.
Is so hard to overtake Botcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: