Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 780 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

right. bitcoin is changing the world. Bitcoin is making people's lives change. They have to invest in bitcoin. bitcoin impact on the world monetary system. It helps the economy to develop. Many countries are adopting bitcoin as the national currency.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

that's nice bitcoin is the future. I agree with what you think bitcoin will be something very useful in the future. I have read a lot about their projects and that's amazing
yerger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Not just Bitcoin, but Cryptocurrency are change my life. I'm happy that I know Crypto, most of people out there are still don't know about this. So we here are lucky people. And when Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency have been known by people in the world, Of course it will change everything.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

of course, does bitcoin is slowly changing the world, bitcoin is created to everyone's lives become richer because it is a long term, stable and has a source of huge profits from soaring value and when bitcoin it helps in development economics many countries allow people using bitcoin as national currency.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system, where in it has a new bigger contribution that is changing the world in every mode of transaction. That we can trust and made all transactions easy.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
Bitcoin change the way I live, before I am wasting my time with nothing but now because of bitcoin I am using my time wisely.
Before I don't believe in myself that I can engage with any business because I don't have confidence and enough budget but because of Bitcoin I know in due I will be able to start what I want with enough capital and confidence. And soon I will be able to travel whenever and wherever I want and because of bitcoin there is so many lives had really changed.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

I agree more with the fact that Bitcoin and blockchain technology have opened new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties. Now, transactions start and end on your table or bed or wherever you are because you are your own bank.

I agree with your thoughts about bitcoin with yourself, so bitcoin or us equally have a great appeal so we ourselves are labeled the Bank itself.
Bitcoin is the backbone for us to get a lot of results and also beneficial for all of us.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes bitcoin can change the world it's give a lot of opportunity to reach my goal.Bitcoin is giving the chance to anybody in the world to use a real online currency,no restriction,no border,no discrimination.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

Bitcoin is changing the Digital lifestyle in all over the world. But still many countries are opposing the cryptocurrency because majority of the countries economic situation is not ready accept the cryptocurrency and many countries are confuse the block chain technology so good reputation is possible in future it is totally changing the world.

mubigfan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Yes.... I think so.... A new curreny of the world in the future... Everyone will use it to buy something... It is great... LOL
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

im a beginner and im sure and i hope that it will bring me good effect in my life,as i know in my friend ,bitcoin was changed their life and everyday life so i eager to learn about it thats why im here..

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Bitcoin really changing the world. If bitcoin introduced to the whole world it will change into a progresive world because bitcoin gives income and profit who embrace bitcoin. Bitcoin is real.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

For us bitcoin gave us a means to work at home and be our own bosses. In a way you will mostly be online and be in front of our computer but still working from home and no bosses but your own.

bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

Yes, bitcoin indeed change the world.
With bitcoin, now we can see cryptocurrency has developing greatly. Many adventages of cryptocurrency that we using currently.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Bitcoin change the world by its own unique way, bitcoin can give a higher amount of money ti the investors of it, it can change the world by giving a chance of the users to be rich by investing and giving a chance to earn more money and as what you said it change the way we live because from the person who are satisfied in surfing and watching in social media now to the person who cannot sleep without using, posting and investing in bitcoin.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a real change in my life, bitcoin gives me the advantage that I can use to meet family needs, and I feel comfortable using bitcoin as a transactional tool that provides security.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

I feel all the changes in man's lives.
Bitcoin is changing everything for better,
They are giving so much opportunity to every people all around the world.
Working with cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is much awesome.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

The most dominating of all you mentioned is that bitcoin changed my life for the better, for me bitcoin is the primer job, so my life depends on bitcoin.

I can buy houses and vehicles and other with bitcoin.

thanks, bitcoin, and Satoshi. your service is great for the technology world.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Bitcoin is unique and not like other investment that already exist.
Bitcoin also create opportunity for people to gain many spot of job so it's great way to reduce unemployee !
Bitcoin can be usefull for this digital era because the demand getting greater from time to time !
vetta09

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

bitcoin is changing the economy in many countries, BTC is changing the way that the enterprises pay to their workers. BTC is changing the world we know. With bitcoin people can travel around the world with the security they have their money safe. Bitcoin is changing the bussiness world too
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: