Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 777 times)
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

People are jumping into the cryptocurrency market hoping for financial gain... And that has change the world even more for financial betterment and opportunities. Crypto is a newly invented and it has already influence the worls for about 30% now... And possible for a 100% in few yrs. Time.. Money has change us...crypto will add better opportunities for it...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
Yeah, you have a point. Bitcoin can change the world, and now we can feel that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is slow changing our way of living and other things, and I think it is normal, the way we invent, discover new things it will definitely affects us.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

I agree with you. The reason why i decided to join bitcoin world because i believe in the future of bitcoin where its features can be used massively by many people in the future for things like you mentioned.
Yeah for sure bitcoin has very bright future and it is an unstoppable journey of rise and fall of bitcoin price, bitcoin is making future brighter because people still trust in bitcoin they don’t want to leave it, same as millions of investors I am one of bitcoins biggest fan. Bitcoin has changed my life and whatever I have in my life right now is just because of bitcoin because before bitcoin in my life I was just an ordinary person who was about to give up on his life but then my friend told me about bitcoin and from that day till now my life is totally changed.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Indeed now the world economy has a significant effect on cryptocurrency. because the rotation of the crypto itself is also very fast now. even every day tens of millions of dollars in transactions

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
PINIK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

Bitcoin is changing the world. Now most of people are included with this and buy and invest. People use bitcoin for their general life.bitcoin make happy people and make better future.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

Bitcoins is really changing the world and they are making the transsctions of money very much convenient and not just that but the currencynitself the way the money is being holded no matter how much is that even if it is a million or billion as long as you have a mobile device you can bring all of that money with you without worries at all becaus they cannot get that without knowing your passwords and because of bitcoins also it gives us the opportunity to have some other campaign that provide is easy money
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

I agree with you. The reason why i decided to join bitcoin world because i believe in the future of bitcoin where its features can be used massively by many people in the future for things like you mentioned.
Yeah for sure bitcoin has very bright future and it is an unstoppable journey of rise and fall of bitcoin price, bitcoin is making future brighter because people still trust in bitcoin they don’t want to leave it, same as millions of investors I am one of bitcoins biggest fan. Bitcoin has changed my life and whatever I have in my life right now is just because of bitcoin because before bitcoin in my life I was just an ordinary person who was about to give up on his life but then my friend told me about bitcoin and from that day till now my life is totally changed.

I think that bitcoin's ever first blockchain technology had open the door for bigger opportunities not just for the people but also for the bigger companies that support bitcoin in general. The way we do banking transactions , payments for bills using the digital currency is now on the process of
implementation to some but this is already existing few years back. With bitcoin, it had changed the people's lives where they had earn beneficial income from joining bounty campaign and other way of earning is through investing bitcoin currency which is the most common way of achieving great profit.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

Bitcoin actually helps us to change into better and whatever the good thing that this coin brought our generation is definitely one big advantage for our better future. Hope that this will continue and will last in the coming years. I heard that bitcoin is not in a good status right now, but I believe that this is just a beginning of bitcoin's journey.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

bitcoin changed many things. But, don't be too dependent with bitcoin because bitcoin also will not be there forever. Thanks to the bitcoin I have extra work and earn passive income.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

Our world changing the way we are involving to the cryptocurrency world. Since our world need to improved and lots of newest technologies are released our world follows and also the people around it. The future of our society will become rich with the help of bitcoin.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Yes practically bitcoin change the world , changes the life of so many people , gives  an opportunities , benifits especially providing the needs of so many students our young hope who will be the new generation .Through bitcoin in the world if this will last forever there will be no poor .
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

Yes absolutely I agree with this information that bitcoin charging the world. Bitcoin changing the whole feature of economic conditions and total banking systems. Bitcoin is already have changed the human humanity and their behaviour and attitudes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
shultz1994

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Bitcoin is also changing the entire financial structure in the world. We hope that thanks to bitcoin and blockchain, our world is filled with corruption, because this is what kills the world economy. I do not deliver what will happen to bitcoin, but blockchain will definitely develop rapidly, and in 5-10 years we will see a world in which any sphere of human activity will be connected with blockchain very tightly.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Yes, it's true most bitcoin has changed way we think to store assets safely and easily used wherever the transaction. Indeed, for some ordinary people, bitcoin is still far from their minds and too difficult to understand.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

With the advent of Bitcoin, the world began to change.The cryptocurrency took a lot of people.many of them believed in Bitcoin and became investors.I am sure that the beginning put by Bitcoin, any more not to stop.The era of digital money has come.Over time, digital money will displace paper money.And I think it will happen in the near future.The machine is running and can not be stopped.Therefore, if you still doubt where to invest.My advice to You -bitcoin and the projects associated with the cryptocurrency and confirmed how the product.For example-TAVITT project-which is based on everything related to travel and cryptocurrency.Good luck to all!
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

Yes and it seems blockchain technology will soon be applied in the presidential election.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Yeah bitcoin already change someones life by giving them a opportunity to make money even they dont have bachelor degree that they finish. And even they are only student like me they can create money easily
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is revolutionizing the way people live.  It is the dream of the past where they dreamed of cashless payment and bitcoin answered it, but this effect is not really that felt by many people but only of a small fraction of world's population. Yes it opens business ventures and make the transactions faster.  It even is a way of earning money by any person who wants it because it is so accessible but many people still yet didn't know bitcoin.  So yes, partially changing the world but not that much.
454875kio

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

Bitcoin is already changing the world. Bitcoin is the first large-scale encrypted digital currency experiment created by hacking culture for many years. It represents the deep integration of secular society and hacking spirit. It disdains decentralization and authority in the spirit of hacking. There is a huge conflict with the mainstream ideology of contemporary society. The integration and resolution of this conflict is the premise that Bitcoin will be able to integrate into mainstream society in the future. It is difficult to assume that digital currency experiments such as Bitcoin will replace the current variety of legal currencies, and this will bring about a disruptive change in the global financial system.

Atits

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Beyond bitcoin: How cryptocurrency is changing the world. Bitcoin is the most recognizable cryptocurrency, but there are actually more than 1,300 being developed, and the list is growing. It was first created to replace cash, but not all cryptocurrencies are designed with that goal in mind.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are attracting the investor from all over the world. An increasing number of people investing in Cryptocurrencies, valuing the decentralized ...
How Bitcoin Can Change The World. “The future of money,” “drug dealer's dream,” “transformative,” “disruptive”– Bitcoin has been called many things. Beyond its anonymous nature, bitcoin has the potential to change the way we bank, make transactions, and view money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: