Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:05:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 782 times)
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think.
Blockchain technology also improves business more personalized. For example in the health field. Hospitals can share medical records safely and efficiently through Blockchain, helping patients get more personalized and effective care.

Yes, indeed bitcoin change the world as we all know that bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was the first, created to replace cash, but not all cryptocurrencies are like bitcoin. Bitcoin has the potential to change the way the bank, make transactions, and view money. The number of merchants accepting/ using bitcoins grew. Also bitcoins makes our life easier and convenient.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

This blockchain technology has a lot to offer, and its impact is just beginning to be felt. As more companies realize the implications of Blockchain, we will most likely see a fundamental paradigm shift in the landscape. The rules that have been around for decades - even centuries - will shift. The economy will change.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

bitcoin can change the world because bitcoin has a huge effect on the economy of its users. now bitcoin is still being made as a big moneymaker and will definitely change the world in the foreseeable future when bitcoin is stabilized and market returns high.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Bitcoin in recent years greatly affects the world and understanding of doing business, thanks to bitcoin and its technology, many businessmen have become easier to manage their business
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

For me bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With bitcoin I can make my family happy. Hopefully bitcoin will still exist until whenever.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Yes, it really does. As far as I can observe, even without having a job this summer break, i still earn because of bitcoin and it helps me and my family. And there are stores who accept bitcoin as payment and it is too convenient.
Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Of course, I am still new to join bitcoin but I will continue to learn to be able to get bitcoin. I see people who have joined their economic biitcoins better than ever. And I hope with this bitcoin can be a future asset and better still.
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

If only bitcoin is regulated in all countries , then we are all rich . I agree that bitcoin is really going o change the world for the better . Bitcoin is really changing my life financially, physically and mentally . I really like the fact that you dont need to attend meetings to do businesses . All you have to do is browse the net and trade when you want to . Work and grow your money/assets when you want to . Transferring of funds makes everything easier with less hassle . I hope bitcoin is really the future .
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

In logistics, Blockchain saves billions of dollars. Maersk, international shipments, have teamed up with IBM to digitize their supply chain with Blockchain technology. Cargoes can now be shipped with significant document cost reductions. All transactions are confirmed and captured on a decentralized system. This dramatic cost reduction step will impact trade at a global level.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Bitcoin in recent years greatly affects the world and understanding of doing business, thanks to bitcoin and its technology, many businessmen have become easier to manage their business
And this is also a way to invest less time and freight costs. We can sit in one place without having to travel much and still be able to trade globally. I like this ,
Oto3

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Bitcoin changes everyone's life because bitcoin is a different asset when compared to an asset that was once a savings account (money, gold).
And bitcoin has also changed the way I look in saving assets.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Bitcoin truly is a great opportunity for all of us it changed the way we live and the future of currency it changed and make our transactions easier for us more. Btc and crypto will have a great impact in the term of developing the world. We get our freedom because of btc. I mean, freedom of transaction and freedom of money transfer,and no one can control the btc.  Btc will have greater major impact in the future.Bitcoin will definitely change the way we use money.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Absolutely, Bitcoin is already changing the whole world, and it is changing the lives of so many people worldwide. I know many people getting full income from working with Bitcoin in many ways ( trading, holding..) and it is resolving many financial problems for them.
Also this crypto currency get popularized day by day almost and its community is growing up fastly.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

I can not deny, bitcoin has changed my life for the better, with the advantages of bitcoin my financial problems more controlled, and I am easier in fulfilling the needs of the family.

PHP.guru

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:32:09 PM

Bitcoin is definitely changing the world. It helps those company to get fund more easily, it also create job opportunity too. It also improve people's life with the wealth they gained.

EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

obviously, it is inevitable, it is a fact that must be accepted that it is true for me too bitcoin has changed everything, this really matures life, meaning the more the way life's worldview is more mature the more prudent in determining the attitude, the more organized finances, the family and prosperous society. this technology is really useful for all levels of society without any manipulation in transactions because it is supported with a strong system safe and controlled.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

As for me Bitcoin has changed my life for the better. With Bitcoin i can make money.Not I,all people can.And it is good
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin really change everything better in my life because i earned more bigger profit than my ordinary job that is why it changes the way i live, i do business, i travel and save money, and i am happy about it because since i started using bitcoin it lessen my financial problems in life.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Yes Surely I agree. I would like to take new user towards technology behind bitcoin. Blockchain and Cryptography together have combined an innovative platform of token distribution worldwide with decentralized technology. Bitcoin is the name of this successful token issued by 2009 to public. Since from 2009 till now there is tremendous development in many entities considering future demand. Blockchain have solution for every business which are looking to go with decentralization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: