Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .!.  (Read 77797 times)
uyga78

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Hello Tkeycoin DAO! Who can mining Tkeycoins?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Okay, for ecology it's profitable, but how about a miner directly?
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:02:40 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:23:43 PM by mprep

I read your White paper, and specifically the formula to mining with example . Why do you call this a super node if this is the usual standard master-class of which there are already thousands on the network? Will the mining take place?

I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
I ask a question  in the Telegram too!

I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
subrisk57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.

In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
ChristopherTurner

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

Greetings team! remarkable trading dues!
Unprejudiced approach, a rather interesting vision!
AncientZero

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Hi, TKEYCOIN! Will there be a mobile wallet and when?
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.

Yeah! it's really cool! I especially like the toolbar. At least the presentation it is really fantastic
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
AncientZero

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

And then how to put out the money? Let's say I bought $100, over time, the rate grew and I want to take the money?
Network and wallets are planning to launch in the 3rd quarter of this year. Exchanges are planned for December.
Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX.
We will implement our own purse, as Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform.
In the future, it is planned to support "cold" wallets and API-integration with virtual wallets.

After placing a TCD coin on the stock exchange, you can sell the coins on the exchange or take advantage of your assets in real life.
The Tkeycoin crypto currency will be used as a widely available payment tool, having all the properties of a regular currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in any sphere of economic activity that accepts payment by a bank card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, government offices, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway, which will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services by any crypto currency in the future. Currently only TCD.
Suppose, you decide to go to a restaurant, you are billed, you take the phone out of your pocket, open the mobile application Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

thank you for such a constructive answer!
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

hi, do you have a bounty? Cheesy
singeorange77

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

I join the question about mining. They should have reduced to $ 300 and made a lower percentage of the reduction in the amount.
Hello!
The issue of mining with a smaller number of TCDs and with the lowest coefficients is considered by management.

Thank you for your prompt response! I hope for a positive decision.
subrisk57

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;

System quite simple. So how do I become a miner?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.

Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

It seems that it is also convenient. As I understand mining is possible everywhere?
AncientZero

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

So technically investors with low internet connection can't participate to this ICO? Any other way users can join given if they only got 5mbps internet connection?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Hi! Share a video review of your project, please. I'd like to understand the concept a little beat better.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: