Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
icobestchoice (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

I had experience of participating in such companies. Their 10 companies 8 turned out to be a scam, 2 paid tokens, 1 sold on the exchange, 2 two months of silence.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

You can find some good bounty manager here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Manager rank doesn't matter. Most likely this person is an acquaintance, friend, or fellow developers. Many managers with a high rank are very bad at leading companies, for this reason it does not matter. Example I can't remember unfortunately, but it was.  Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
icobestchoice (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

You can find some good bounty manager here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
Sorry, the question was not related to looking for a bounty manager. It's just about participation in ICOs with bounty managers with low rank.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Rankings of management are really quite important. Because when they cheat, they only lose an account with low rank. they are too speechless
But for a manager who has a high rank and is trusted. They will never want to scam and they will look for really good projects to engage in job management.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:13 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Strawbabies before was thrown with many doubts that he won't pay his participants because his rank before is newbie but he surpassed those words. It doesn't matter if the manager is newbie or jr member or member, what matter is that they have funds to pay their participants and to make it sure they hired an escrow agent. There are ICOs that don't want to hire bounty managers since they can run it by themselves but getting an escrow is the best way to trust on such ICOs. If you are more concerned of the rank, there are bounty managers that are high rank but scammers so you can't tell on whom to trust unless there's a guaranteed fund to pay for the participants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

I don't think its a reason to call a project as scam even if the manager is a newbie. Sometimes project's are managed by its own team, so I guess newbie ranked bounty manager is not a basis to call a project as scam
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Yes and No. you make me remember the time when I am new here on bitcointalk and when of the greatest decision i have made is to follow the high ranking users here and participate in any bounty campaign they also participate. the same thing applies to bounty manager ranking because to me they have been long here on the forum and they have gain alot of trust from individuals (those with green trust). however today I no longer put too much on high ranking of bounty manager before joining the campaign. the most important thing to me is how they handled their previously managed campaign. if he handled it well, I will join and if he did not  I will find other campaign.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

yes that's important because their big project limits people to participate in their campaigns, the higher the rank also the more prizes and campaigns that we can follow.
rahutomo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

all the above reviews are all true.
And I guess, choosing a higher level manager is not a way to think of their project as good. Because that level is just a "forum level".
All investors will be more confident in all aspects, the value of the individual is only the smallest part of his choice.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

There are some managers who are of law rank, it actually depends, some ICOs create their own account and manage their own campaign to save money. However, I still prefer joining campaigns managed by high ranked and trusted managers, because they know how to choose a good ICO to support.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
this is one proof of ICO's seriousness. if they will not do a scam. I am sure if they will hire managers and they also have personal funds to conduct campaigns. and will be very important if their campaign is managed by a manager with a good reputation
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Most companies give jobs to popular managers. Therefore, very few companies with novice managers. As a rule, they are less successful

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Firstly it depends on person ... not only on his rank.
For example I know manager with high rank who has promoted a scam projects.

zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

I think manager's rank is so important in a particular bounty, I believe manager with a higher rank will engage in a good business through series of experience and manage a very reliable project.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

I would personally rather have a higher ranked manager, instills more confidence in the campaign.
CharmCha

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

Sometime. I think bounty manager of a bounty campaign is truthworthy in this forum or not is really important. But there are a lot of low rank bounty manager but bounties they're managing are really good. For example, there are a lot of bounties managed by a low rank manager but they're still goo bounties to join cause these managers are development member of these ICO projects which provide these bounties.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

For me yes. But what's more important is their past projects whether it succeed or not, paid on time and the satisfactory of the bounty hunters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: