Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1682 times)
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

For me the rank of OT really important, higher rank means more trust and more believe it is good to follow.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

The rank wont matters if they are going to pay you,that is why you will need to have a lot of time checking people behind the project because if they arent hiding their faces its morelikely a legit campaign which you are getting paid from.You shouldnt be trusted anyone according to rank because most of the scam projects are coming from the high rank bounty manager.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

Doesnt really matter,in my own experience if the campaign is legit which is probably you have researched,the campaign manager rank wont matters as long as they are going to pay your efforts,because as far as i can tell scam projects are coming from these unreliable high rank bounty managers and sometimes they are going to steal your stakes.

tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

I analyzed the statistics of personal participation and tracking since august 2017. All the projects on my list that were conducted by the team and had a low rank turned out to be scammers or unsuccessful projects.
But don't forget that all the good bounty managers were a junior members Wink

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Most of the people who arent doing their own research before joining these campaigns are going to say it matters,but in my own experience those lower rank managers which are legit are going to pay what they have promised,compare to these greedy high rank managers which are going to steal your bounty rewards,that is why we need to know which of these managers are going to give you less.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Not going to matter as long as the manager will pay you,most of the legit ICOs are using lower rank accounts because they are new to this forum but that doesnt mean that they are scammers,do find facts you should dig some information for you know it yourself.If they arent hiding their faces ,morelikely it wont be  scam that is why research is really necessary.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Yea sometimes it matters but not so much, with higher ranks comes more experience in the field and more information. the more informed the manager is the better as he will be able to resolve participants questions and concerns if any arises.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

Nope i do prefer researching before joining these campaigns which is why the rank would be regardless as long as the team behind the project are legit you  will get your rewards ! Dont matter what is the rank,because as far as im concern those high rank managers are often not paying the right stakes that you get from joiining their campaigns.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Yes, when it comes to ICOs actually the rank doesn't matter much, because that ICO team members may be not really into Bitcointalk and they don't care about ranks, the other situation - one of the team members might have registered on BTT for ICO promotion and didn't have an opportunity to become Hero Member yet, for instance.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

As a participant to the bounty, I pay attention to the rank of the bounty manager. If he has experience in the crypto, he probably choose the campaigns more carefully. But I see a lot of bounties with low rank manager, and the rank of the forum doesn't mean that he has no experience

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Doesnt matter,but most of the people are going to join those hero managers because they can easily join them without researching,but for me reearch is necessary because some of the high ranks arent doing their job,like wha HEXAH ,OLCAYTU2005 these managers arent researching before they accept these projects,that is why they are getting involved with scam projects.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:07 PM

It's not that important to have a highly ranked member as a bounty moderator, maybe the project itself is using a new account to pay directly the profits into the contributers, they doesn't run behind high ranks but they only want to make everything well and pay their selves the community members just like DIW, that makes me trust more and more the project.
Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

A good manager is a kind of quality guarantee. Of course, this is important. But sometimes I look at the managers of lower ranks, because any person can become great.
Citataw

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

no I have not met a good ICO with a low Manager rating. if I saw such managers in the ICO project, I refused such projects
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Doesnt matter,even those high rank managers are fooling the hunters by giving less rewards to these people who worked hard to promote these ICOs,you shouldnt be relying your decision with the ranks as most of the scams are coming from the high ranks.These people are using their ranks to fool the people,i have these greedy people because they have most of the bounty allocation.

dobidobi88

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Yes i think it's an important thing to look at . Because i think it's just like the participants, rank of bounty manager is high mean the owner of that project will have to pay more for him then lower ranks.
High rank means that bounty manager is more trusted than the lower one ( it's not true in all situation but it's correct with mostly.)
why do you think that high rank managers can receive higher salaries than low rank? try to see amazix team, there are some members of that team who become a manager but still have a low rank. but what is the result? almost all of their projects are successful. because the most important thing is their work, not the rank manager
I totally agree with your wise opinion. The manager's rank does not really matter to me, because high rank is not necessarily a good performance. Professionalism in project management is more important.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Higher rank manager wont guarantee your rewards that is why you shouldnt be relying to the ranks,you can do your own research if you have found that these people are legit,the project has strong support from the community you should join those legit ones regardless that rank of the manager is ,as long as you are going to get paid.

E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

For me it matters. My most favorite needmoney, olsaytu2005, mr Cryptos, Sylon, smauni. I try to choose companies with these managers only. I understand their rules. And I do not have problems being a bounty hunter in their campaigns.
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

Some ICOs use their own people to manage the bounty and because they are new here, they have a low rank. The other thing is that there are many people, who are new here and want to make money as bounty manager. It doesnt mean that they are bad manager.
You also have to understand that its not the bounty manager who paid you.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

I absolutely agree that we need to trust managers with a good reputation and high rank. But if the company is led by a user with a low rank, it can be a member of the project team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: