Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Actually we have a common in thinking,we wanted to those have a high rank bounty manager who manage the campaign,but that implication of mind is woke up and changes,because i can determine that perception  is   wrong,and there are many  jr bounty  managers ,whose been much trusted and professional to there statement on  the bounty thread ,and good commnicator  to the team in times of  theres about complain  of the bounty group,and this situation i experience  it,during the time i participating in bounty campaign.definetly for us now that ranking  is  only a figures  of me,and those i need is a legit ICO that a good reputation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

If you feel capable in terms of knowledge and finance then it doesn't matter if the low ratings could be a manager. but it certainly will not be easy because of the many competitors certainly will remember the many current managers where there have been many who are experienced in a variety of ICO.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

Yes rank really matters. I personally encounter bounty campaign in which the manager is a newbie at the end of the cut off there is no token being allocated to us. Whereas if the bounty managers are of high rank its really trusted and now everytime I join bounty have to make sure the manager is well known because for sure its a good project.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Ofcourse it matters, high ranked bounty managers have many experience in handling several types of bounty campaign and they already build up they're reputation in the community meanwhile jr. members dont have that experience aswell as the trust of the community thus rank really matters in becoming a manager.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

Of course, rank is important to know the reputation. If there is a low rank who becomes a manager , does he join in campaign management team? If yes, I think is ok. If not , he is a team behind ICO, Let;s see the project. Some scam projects don' t hire campaign manager. They campaign with their own manager. Be careful with unknown manager.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

I do not think it's important to rank bounty managers, but many people who see rank managers to benchmark whether good is not bounty, maybe the rank also indicates that the manager has a lot of experience so rank is also important.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

I do not think it's important to rank bounty managers, but many people who see rank managers to benchmark whether good is not bounty, maybe the rank also indicates that the manager has a lot of experience so rank is also important.
True this is where i also depends on and on how good is this manager to handle the campaign for while it is ramping so that is why rank of bounty manager is wise enough to look for.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

No I do not think the rank of bounty manager matters ,I only believe on his personal capacity that he does care the members who join his campaign that  he givrs them guide and good way to make the bounty project more successful, I will also credit the experiece of high rank bounty mansger, if they are sincere among there co members who are part of their  team and projects.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

Base on my experience, a bounty manager that has a high rank is more trusted than a newbie. I would assume that a legendary rank would not easily accept a project but did his own research that the project has potential because he has been in the community for a long time. It depends as well on what kind of bounty I am participating in if it is an ICO or not. A high rank member wouldn't just carelessly start a bounty campaign if he thinks that the team behind would just defraud him because his reputation would be tarnished as well. When joining a campaign, the rank and trust of the bounty campaign manager matter to me.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

Some of the best campaign (or bounty) managers here are higher ranked members, and I don't think that's a coincidence.  Do you really think a project developer is going to hire somebody who just registered on bitcointalk a month, two months, six months ago?  I guess it could happen if the member somehow earned some trust, but that's rare. 

The only members I've seen in that situation were Mexxer-2 and Lutpin a couple years ago and I can't even remember if Mexxer-2 managed anything.  The dev runs the risk of the newly hired manager running not knowing what they're doing or outright scamming.  You just don't know.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:45:26 AM

according to my personal rank of bounty manager is needed and not just rank but the level of trust dair bounty manager is also very in need and very important because with the point participants can assess how the bounty manager job is good or not and berkompten or not just that's it of bounty managers also determine the success of product marketing on offer.
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

i see some low-rank bounty managers which success on their project, so no problem. its often the project managing its bounty itself and of course using low-rank account but they have cooper member status on it. we can trust on it also.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

Yes that is true because our rank is effective only in the forum and in signature campaigning with regards to the payments but our personal qualification and personal capability especially english language skills is very much required  for bounty manager.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

You don't need to worry about the rankings. Dev team will pay for that, Bounty manger is handling the campaign he/she will give you stake for your good governance by promoting your signature campaign and after the long composition of posting you'll get paid.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:10:57 AM

may be gan
depending on the composition of the project itself, from the composition of the team and others.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Any rank will do but of course you must know first the bounty history of that manger so that you will not end on a scammer's hands. I've seen a lot of bounty manager that has a lower rank than me and the bounty campaigns their managing are mostly successful. No one wants to waste their time for some nonsense bounties so they actually research it before attempting to join them, so before you make a plan of joining a bounty campaign you must be ready for the result of it weather its a good or bad result and I think experience will make you better in this industry.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

I can't give any example of junior member has a bounty manager, but the rank doesn't really affect at least they can manage well for the better development of the ICO projects. Rank doesn't matter as long as they can really handle the good development of the projects and all the members get satisfied at the end.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

Yes, I think it's important. If you want to avoid fraud as much as possible, it's best to choose a high-level bounty manager to avoid the newly registered rookie. This is the best way.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

Generally, higher the rank of the bounty manager, higher trust we will put on the ICO bounty. However, it doesn't become the only one, we are better also to know the track record and experience of the bounty manager. Once more to note is that sometimes the developer uses their own bounty manager from the ICO project. So, sometimes the rank of the manager campaign is still Junior or Newbie with Copper Member, this term is the exception.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

I think bounty manager's rank is do really matters because it will lose the credibility and reliability of the ICO project just because the manager is just a Junior Member rank. Although it may lead to a misjudgment because we don't even know if that manager is really a good one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: