Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1679 times)
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

of course I always prefer to participate in high ranked and trusted managers campaigns.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

I think the rank of bounty manager does not affect whether the project has the potential or not? So when choosing ICO projects to participate, you need to evaluate through factors, so the rating of the bounty manager is just a small factor. But if the ICOs are managed by reputable managers such as yahoo, atriz, deadley, aerys2, etc., then the potential rate of those ICOs will be very high.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I will still join the campaign. Firstly since the forum implement a new feature (merit point) to go beyond a newbie stage is a very diffcult thing to do, i am not sure how many percent of those able to award people with merit point really do that or just let it remain stagnant.
Secondly everyone should be given a chance low rank does not mean he is a scamer unless those that are tag with negative trust then you need to beware. All bounty managers start from no experience and only after doing it for the firstf time then they can start to gain experience in being one. If we does not give low rank members a chance on being bounty manager, after sometime the bounty managers market most probably will be manipulate by higer rank members.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

yes, I think a rank managers in Bitcointalk should also be considered in choosing of nice ICO, but that is not priority assessment of ICO.

I do not know the example of a successful ICO held by a manager with Jr. rank, but the manager of ICO helbiz has a rank member, and his ICO is successful.

Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

yes. for me it does very matters. im prefer doing bounty with higher rank manager rather than low ones. because i think the higher rank on manager, is more experienced them and more trustworthy.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

I participated in some projects with such managers, more than half of the projects turned out to be a Scam
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

mostly higher rank managers are well experienced and trusted so bounty hunters tend to follow and join the campaign they managing. when i first joined in bounty i joined a campaign managing by a newbie and the end result the ICO is a scam.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
It will be affected to the participant who will follow the bounty campaign, usually bounty campaign which is managed by newbie or Jr. member will be less participant who will join, you can see that. Unlike the already-existing rank Hero Member-Legendary participant will follow more. This indicates that the owner who owns the ICO project will be more selective in choosing managers, and will make a success factor of the ICO project.
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

In some times, It is really matters. But if the manager works for a good marketing team (amazix, tokensuite,...), you can be assured. Ranking sometimes represent the reputation of the person. Between JR's campaign and member's campaign, I prefer member's campaign. "Bounty" is not free token. We have to work to get it, so we should choose trustworthy projects to work and ranking influences our choices.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

I think the limit will not affect the Bounty campaign they give, many ICO projects do not really care about ranking when posting a Bounty program on Bitcoin. They only focus on the content and optimization of the project.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

What you see as the rank  may be a new account he wants to use to manage the bounty. Rank does not have any effect on the performance of the bounty. The manager can use any rank to manage any bounty.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

I think the rank manager in bitcointalk is not the main judgment when looking at ICO.

ICO akaiito held by manager with JR rank, and success. but I prefer with more famous managers and more experience like amazix team, tokensuite team, hotachy manager, and newslike manager.
icobestchoice (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Thank for your answers, guys! If summarize your thoughts,in general rank is important, but junior/newbie bounty manager not means possible scam. As member with hi rank can promote scam project, as junior/newbie can be just part of the project team and promote successful in future project.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Some companies prefer to manage bounty’s or ANN thread by their own, and they create a new accounts for this purpose,  if ICO is not a scam such bounty complains can turn in to mess, because people have a little experience in managing them, and they start to make some weird rules, or for example count stakes for signature campaign in the end of the bounty, which will take them for several month, and also if there is low rank manager and the ICO do not have any other activities except on bitcoin talk forum, the possibility that it is a scam increases dramatically.
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

i think not, he is not responsible to check out all info about the ICO, he is responsible for his job only, because it is based oh his reputation of his previous works
there is some of them, u can find the list, each of them his own style of the work
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

I think the rank is not really matter it depends to the investors if they like the project of that ICO so it will success, but high rank and with trust points are advantage because they can easily gather members to join their campaign and it will successful ICOs.

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

It really doesn't matter but looking at a high ranked bounty manager specially a reputable one is lot nicer and quite appealing to work under than someone who has low rank. Some people still work under a bounty manager with low rank but I think you should not look at the rank, it is better to look at his track record and success rate.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

What I think matters is everything about the project first not the manager rank but the managers track record can be a plus
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

I believe  the rank of the bounty manager matters. Usually the higher the rank, the more experienced the manager, the higher the responsibility for the project choice. Because if the project is a scam, it will be also the problem bounty manager,  his reputation will suffer .

nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

It really matters because experienced and reputed bounty managers gives a big impact in the project campaign. If the project is legit and have a solid dev team means they can afford to pay an experienced bounty manager. Knowing that mostly bounty hunters following their own trusted  bounty manager especially those already experienced not receiving their pay outs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: