Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I cannot give you any certain one, but you can be sure, that there are lots of them.
For me this does not metter.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:27 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 06:18:12 PM by Eclipse2021

yes they do. whenever I decide to join into bounty campaigns I always look at the profile of the manager to see what projects has he helped before and to be at least hero member as this puts me in a comfortbale place to get involved in that bounty program.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

hihitao50

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign. Smiley
sterling.lily

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

I had experience of participating in such companies. Their 10 companies 8 turned out to be a scam, 2 paid tokens, 1 sold on the exchange, 2 two months of silence. Cheesy
zidanaltaer

Activity: 340

idap.io

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

I think rank does not significantly influence, I prefer to experience and trust manager, some of the previous project he ever hold can also be for reference

bibitao23

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

I think there are special points for the matter rank because if the account is still in the form of a beginner then I think the existing bounty or the project in my opinion is still less reliable because that's what requires a high account in a bounty menger to avoid scam and other bad things we do not want.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
We can't deny the fact that higher ranks is the one we truly trusted because of its strong foundation in this business but the question is,if that account used really by the true owner or just being piloted inorder to qualify to manage the project because most companies today wanted to have experienced in becoming a bounty manager.There are really projects that just wants to scam people and manager has nothing to do with that since they are also just being hired just to manage the ongoing  project.For me it doesn't matter if the bounty manager has low rank because if that certain projects were legit then they will pay,the company will pay but if its scam then managers has nothing to do with that since we are all anonymous here and seems very hard to trace the true identity of a scammer.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Which I first see is his trust. Because it is the level of success of a manager. The more trusted it is the better the manager.
I'll get out of that bounty if the manager suddenly gets a negative trust because it's so risky, I'll lose the result of my hard work.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

For me rank is not really matter in determining an ICO if it good or not. Because these manager is just hired to run the bounty program, they not even part of the team. Whether it scam ot legit these members had nothing to deal in anycase. So dont bpame any manager if the project is  scam and dont be proud if the project is good.  But bountyanagers has a good impact on the community supporters such as the bounty hunter who followed them

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I think rank does not significantly influence, I prefer to experience and trust manager, some of the previous project he ever hold can also be for reference
For me, the experience and confidence in the bounty manager are also key factors. The account rank is a secondary factor, which almost does not affect anything. The experience of the manager is crucial.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

It really does. It's all about impression. High ranking managers entails experience and credibility. Plus a good trust rating with a solid portfolio, you almost can't go wrong. Not being bias or anything, I wouldn't take the risk of joining a bounty with a low ranked manager. It's just not safe and practical.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Often my attention is directed how strong is looking bounty project and I don't look at bounty manager's account, even if it's a junior.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

Often my attention is directed how strong is looking bounty project and I don't look at bounty manager's account, even if it's a junior.

Usually, that is my preference in selecting ICO for my signature bounty campaign since bounty managers plays an important role for such job. I would feel confident that if the bounty manager is good, definitely we are sure to be given token reward at the end of the campaign period. I happen to notice
that most of the bounty managers are having a Hero member and legendary ranks.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Yes for me It's really mattered right now its because it talks about an experiense and on how they can hanfled their campaign for every participant joined.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

I do not think the manager's rank does affect a success. many senior manager rankings but ico fail as well as low but successful rankings, it is not fundamental and can not be used as the main benchmark of project success.

Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

yes they do. whenever I decide to join into bounty campaigns I always look at the profile of the manager to see what projects has he helped before and to be at least hero member as this puts me in a comfortbale place to get involved in that bounty program.
Indeed, bounty managers with a high rank usually have a good reputation and cherish it. I always try to participate in campaigns where the bounty campaign is led by an experienced bounty manager with a high rank.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

For my own opinion, it doesn't matters for me if the rank of the bounty manager is even lower than mine, what matters the most is her trusting numbers. If the bounty manager has a negative trust then I will discourage to join his/her bounty campaigns. Rank is not important on a manager, the most important thing is his/her managing skill to run the whole bounty campaigns in it's self.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

the rank of bounty manager doesnt matter but it depend about who is that bounty manager? is he is officialy bounty manager and he manage many bounty then he should be hight ranked and no less then full member but if he is member of the team of that ICO then its ok if his rank is copper member or jr member because they generaly open a new account and name it by the name of that ICO
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

I think there are special points for the matter rank because if the account is still in the form of a beginner then I think the existing bounty or the project in my opinion is still less reliable because that's what requires a high account in a bounty menger to avoid scam and other bad things we do not want.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Yes and No.

Yes, because a bounty manager who has climbed up the ranks, has managed a number of good bounties knows what they are doing. Trust builds. More bounty hunters will join and therefore this is good for the ICO.

No. I have, unfortunately, joined some bounties and those managing it have been highly ranked members of this forum. For whatever their reasons, they have not managed them well at all, some have even just bailed. Living off their former glory and no longer care? I'm not sure.

Best to check them out as much as possible, ask on here about a manager and you should be in good sted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: