Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1675 times)
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

For me the rank of the Bounty Manager matters, for me the rank says if the Bounty Manager has a lot of experience on ICO's or cryptocurrency in general. And I think that the rank of the Bounty Manager plays an important role in the campaign specially at first sight, because people think that the higher the rank the better and more responsible the Bounty Manager is in handling the Bounty Campaign. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the higher the rank the better the campaign will be, of course it still depends on the efforts of the participants of the campaign and the project itself.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I think it does not matter if the manager's rank is high or low, and the most important thing is how he handles the campaign. And more definitely you should do a thorough research for the bounty campaign that you will take.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

No, the ranks not always impact anything. I can give you an example. Atriz as a legendary member of this forum always got a scammed ICO project. Now he got red trust by DT members. I got a good project called Arbidex which managed by Full member rank. Arbidex reach hard cap and the project still live until now.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

no, I do not think bounty managers affect the outcome of the project. the most important is the team and the community. good marketing and bring in a lot of investors.
neschadim

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

You can get an answer to this question if you look at the statistics of new tokens that have started trading on the exchanges.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

For me, it matters. It is still different if you have a bounty manager that has a high rank. Legendary or hero members are experts when it comes to bounty campaigns and from reading the whitepaper. they can already tell which project is a scam or not. Ever since I started joining bounty campaigns here, I only joined bounty campaigns that have a high-rank manager in order to be safe.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

The thing is, when a low ranking member is managing an ICO then it means that it a free service offered by the manager so that he/she will have an experience in managing ICO for his/her future endeavors on managing ICO. He will use it as preferences when an ICO asks for his service. It also means that an ICO that has a high potential of scam will get the free offer so that they will save a lot of money.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Sometimes no, because some bounty programs may be managed by third party but the account is a newly created one exclusive for the use of the project so I think it does not depend fully on the rank of the manager.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

No, the ranks not always impact anything. I can give you an example. Atriz as a legendary member of this forum always got a scammed ICO project. Now he got red trust by DT members.
I think no, rank is not matter to become a bounty manager as long as he /she can handle the bounty campaign but most of us want a manager that have higher ranked because it is our based that manaher have a lot experience and also bounty manager have important role so a lot of people trust in some manager that have a higher rank. But for me it doesn't matter whether its low or higher rank as long as tha manager not abandoned the campaign.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

I personally don't take manager's rank into account. All I'm looking for in a bounty is a solid project that I believe in that is actively engaging in their project. It's important to check up on your bounty to see how they are doing with community engagement.

hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Of course not, the main thing is his previous projects. You can go to his profile and easily check it out.
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

ranking managers is very important because I know the rank of manager also plays a role in the gift.

megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Ranking managers are very important because with a trustworthy high ranking manager and a definite experienced manager.

bitcoinmux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

yes bounty manager rank really matters because i had a bad experience i filled a bounties without noticed manager's rank and got nothing from that bounties. after that whenever i am going to fill any bounty firstly check the rank then further start filling process and after choosing this method from last three bounties i got positive result
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Success does not always depend on rank. Rank is another indication that the company is serious. However, this is not the main thing. I filter companies on a variety of parameters and rank is far from in the first place.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Of course yeah,if you talk about ICO,don`t matter what rank, projects can create new acc(pundi x was the example as i remember)
But if you mean bounty campaign, just check carefully low ranks(their Telegram group if they have, spreadsheets etc)
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

The rank of the manager, in my opinion, is of great importance. I believe that managers with high rank will take care of their reputation, so they will more carefully choose projects with which they will work. To managers with low rank I would be cautious.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

I think It matters  because I only Join bounty campaigns that are handled by Full members and up  but my priority are the famous and the trusted campaign managers here in the forum where majority of them are Hero Members and Legendary buT If the I saw a lower rank bounty manager but under Amazix group I still join because they are Amazix.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

I do not think rank is too important. Credibility depends on the number of projects they have managed successfully. I always look for bounty campaigns through reputable managers on the Bitcoin Forum.
In addition, there are good ICO projects that do not hire managers in this forum. They will create an account to manage the campaign. So we should not judge a manager's reputation and responsibility through his rank.
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

High rank generally (not always) has more expirience in this world and they are seen in a better way BUT as bounty hunter I saw very good manager in lower rank, and very bad manager on high rank, so in the end high rank has more appeal but this mean nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: