Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1682 times)
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

It depends on if its an external bounty manager or an internal for the project. So if its one team member from the project who is making the bounty campaign, i would say it doesn not matter. Because he or she has just to manage this one boutny campaign. ANd i think it should not be a to hard work to keep the boutny campaign updatet. If theres a external bounty manager, who is employed just for the boutny campaign, i would say it matters. Because i see it often in bounty campaigns i participate that the bounty manager is totally overwhelmed.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
rank is also important for being a bounty manager, but there are some jr member manager which is sometimes part of the ico team, its also good to participate with that, because every ico has no guarantee that will pay you even with a high rank manager.
Cyla23

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

For me yes.. It matters.. Their rank represent their experience in ico, bounty, trading anything that includes cryptocurrency.. Well, when im looking for a bounty project to campaign, i always look who is the manager and their rank.. I think no one on the top rank want to be their reputation ot get tainted..
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

Haha i know your anxiety, but you don't try you can not receive anything, and everyday bounty is hard to make money. So you can stay here can still worry and i will find more bounty to work.
Xiadas

Activity: 322

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

I think, bounty manager's rank doesn't matter. Choosing bounty by it won't 100% protect you from scam projects.Manager is responsible for bounty, not the project itself

kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

I do not think that's a problem. There are a lot of people who have a low rank but manage a good bounty program.
You shouldn't pay too much attention to the ranks. You look at the bounty manager's previous work.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Well higher levels are needed to fight off the multi accounts spammers/abusers,just look at twitter campaign how many bots there are and they are wreking those threads.Also higher lvl gives a bit more trust because that level is earned in some way
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

no it doesnt matter,  just only last reputation and experiance of manager work  means and important.

About rank, for example productowner doesnt want pay money to  manager and registrate  own account on the forum,  moderate his own thread with cooper member rank, why not))))
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

I think bounty manager rank is an important matter. Because they have been here for a long time in the forum so they will work on good projects. The person who is in high rank will never want to scam and will work with him faithfully.
kimbob

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

I don't think so. For me it is okay if the manager is Jr. member or any rank as long as they know how to handle a campaign, they update participants, they communicate with they. I think they reason they why most of the managers are higher rank because of reputation and also the experience.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

You know, yes, its matter. I took part more then 100 bounties and mostly scam was where manager have been junior, newbie or member. For now i know how different managers work, i can be sure in it, so take part in theirs companies with no doubts

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

The manager's rank is an important factor when choosing a company's bounty, but this can not provide 100% confidence in the success of the project.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Yeah. It does matter. The level or the rank of the campaign manager in the forum shows how skillful the manager is. The rank of the campaign manager shows him/her experience in handling or managing the campaign. But not all the times. Sometimes the rank is just a rank. It still depends on how the person manage the campaign regardless of the rank. All in all the rank matters in the campaign even in this forum.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:14 PM

If honestly I would be scared off, but in fact the bounty manager does not dispose of tokens and will not be able to deceive anyone, he just monitors the performance of assignments from bounty hunters.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Yes, its also matters for me. And what matters most is he must be trusted campaign manager. If he is much trusted then he is so experienced, very organized and easy to approach campaign manager. That all the campaign that he handle is good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

Personally, I believe that this does not affect the project, because those companies run by high-ranking managers will still not give you any guarantees that ISO will be successful and you will receive your coins.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

There are many scams and you need to be very careful! Take this into account because you may waste your time which is very valuable. I think that it is necessary to find the trustworthy campaigns with the high rank

Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Rank does not important. More important who is behind this account. I mean that it is important who is bounty manager, but not the forum account rank. Second thing which most impotant - success of ICO.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

For a project, the rank of a bounty manager is not that important. Much more important is how he fulfills his functional duties. On the work of the manager, I can judge from his past campaigns, in which I participated, or, according to the reviews of his comrades from the crypto community.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

The rank of the bounty manager doesn't really have any direct correlation to the strength of the bounty, or the efficiency of its management.

A lot of ICOs launch their own bounty on a copper member account with almost no activity, that doesn't mean that it will fail or that it will be badly managed.

That being said, most of the best bounty managers will have been around for a long time, and hence will have experience under their belts, but there are likely a few noobs (relatively speaking) that are exceptions to the rule.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀