Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Yes, everything went great.
I tried, but I had trouble.
No, but I'm interested.
No. I'm not interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?  (Read 1850 times)
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

These kind of fashion are also caring emblematizing the masternode community. Thank you emblematizing sharing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Maternode is very popular as of these days many people are engage ith it but I never tried this because I am lack of time which gives me limitation to explore something in cryptocurrency.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! They can set up your masternode for you. All you gotta do is the research and choose which coin you want a masternode for.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Setting up a masternode inquires a lot of skills to be mastering by a one person. Free Tutorials are only in reach of professionals and researchers. As this thread can't help all the interested users as it requires a minimum of knowledge background. Running a masternode without controlling the basics as old prfessionals can make you an easy victim for scammers. This is what i understand while reading compliants of many beginners in mining environment.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.
I did try, but I think it is too hard and dangerous for people who did not know anything yet. not too hard, but definitely not easy for everyone. specially when you're dealing with big amount of money.
so I did not try it again anymore.

Hey, if you need help setting up another masternode, check out setupmasternodes.com. They've got some great support.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

I did try, but I think it is too hard and dangerous for people who did not know anything yet. not too hard, but definitely not easy for everyone. specially when you're dealing with big amount of money.
so I did not try it again anymore.

Hey, if you need help setting up another masternode, check out setupmasternodes.com. They've got some great support.

How SetupMasternodes Helps:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Regular Updates
  • Supporting Community
  • Setup and/or VPS Hosting
  • Linux VPS Support

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

Maternode is very popular as of these days many people are engage ith it but I never tried this because I am lack of time which gives me limitation to explore something in cryptocurrency.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! They can set up your masternode for you. All you gotta do is the research and choose which coin you want a masternode for.
This is a very good and professional service, I feel secure when using the service here. I will study more about this and if need be then I will contact setupmasternode. Wish your project succeed.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

I have not heard about Setupmasternodes.com but I know that it is a technical challenge to setup a masternode and if you have limited knowledge or struggle to setup a VPN server than it's probably not for you. On top you need to do some larger upfront investment as you can only setup a masternode if you have sufficient coins to your disposal.

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

This is a very good and professional service, I feel secure when using the service here. I will study more about this and if need be then I will contact setupmasternode. Wish your project succeed.

Thanks for the kind works and wishes! we appreciate value added words from the community like this! It truly motivates us.

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

It has been long overdue! We created our first animated video and published it on the site.

It provides quick overview of our services and objectives for those looking to Setup their masternodes.

Your feedback is welcome! Please visit the link below and click the video to play it

ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

I was only making a small researches about it, I`m not thinking that I am skillful enough to make it my way, or to adjust it somehow, leave it for professionals Smiley
RioDefasion

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

yet and it seems that I am not interested in setting masternode because I am sure it will be very complicated and will require a lot of energy to think.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

There are not many people know or understand about Masternodes. Setting up a masternode is easy if we use VPS. Who want to use masternode, they have to learn about it and to know how to control it by themself.

Excatly. Setupmasternodes.com teaches you how to set up the VPS for a Masternode by yourself.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

yet and it seems that I am not interested in setting masternode because I am sure it will be very complicated and will require a lot of energy to think.

Setupmasternodes.com can set up the masternode for you without having to trust them with your coins.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

Let me know your experience!

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Yes I did. There are usually instructions on setting up masternode. Sometimes, I encounter some problems but the community will normally help to solve the problems.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

I did look into it at one point but found that
A) I missed the boat with all the legitimate looking coins which now require thousands to invest before being eligible with the amount of tokens required
B) A ton of shitcoins had sprung up offering masternodes with no other benefit to the currency and was just a scam praying on people being interested in masternodes

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I did look into it at one point but found that
A) I missed the boat with all the legitimate looking coins which now require thousands to invest before being eligible with the amount of tokens required
B) A ton of shitcoins had sprung up offering masternodes with no other benefit to the currency and was just a scam praying on people being interested in masternodes

There's still some decent masternode projects like innova, qbic, smartcash, and more that are affordable. You can find all the masternode coins on masternodes.online

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:27:30 AM

updates

docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

Sorry! I can't find masternode on telegram. Is it safe? Can you send me a telegram link? I wanna find out how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: