Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Yes there are bounty that require KYC and sometimes donate ETH. I avoid bounties that are like this. I instead search another better campaign to participate. Is your question reffering to quit bounty for good ? Yes you quit the campaign you're talking about but if you already want to quit being a bounty hunter then it is up you. I say not all bounty are like that.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Sorry about the experience you had with a scam bounty. You should take is as a learning curve and make sure you make adequate research before selecting more bounty program and I would advice that, you shouldn't quit bounty all because of a disappointment
pr0bvk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

I think you should split this project because the project does not perform as originally intended, proving it is a bad project.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:16:10 AM by masterrex

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Its up to you If you think that doing Bounty works is not productive for you anymore you can leave since no one will force us to participate but regarding to your grievances I think i see some lapses in Bounty Manager side before any bounty campaign start It should be written in the Bounty Thread if the program is required a KYC for the Bounty participants and the Bounty Hunters must read the thread to gain information. that's simple to avoid misinformation in the end.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

Personally, I also experienced a similar experience. So far, I do not know how I will act in the future. Although, probably, periodically I will look for reliable projects with good potential.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Why give up joining the bounty? I think that the bounty activity is a very simple way to earn money. Why do you want to give up? There are many real and effective bounty activities waiting for you to dig. I think you need more patience. Don't give up any one easily. The way to earn money
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

There are so many trashy bounties I've joined and most of it is because of improper management by bounty hunters or admins of the project. I suggest that you should look for top icos at icobench to invest and join their bounty. (even though ico ratings aren't really legit) well atleast you have a reference.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Now many teams are trying by any means to cut payment to bounty hunters. You need to carefully study their project and look at the bounty manager and not lose time in vain.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

I do not think that you need to leave this market. Just need to determine the effective criteria for the search for reliable and promising ICO projects for profitable investments of its time.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

Well the thing is, you can expect the unexpected things to happened. Therefore as yu continue supporting the campaigns you will soon enough get the profit. It is like doing things that you would not expect to happen. In campaign you need to be smart enough in choosing where to join. It is about how you play to win.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

I don't think that you should quit joining bounty campaign. It is true that a lot of the bounties take a lot of time to pay out while some do not even pay out but then there are also a lot of bounties that pay out the rewards they promised. A lot of people have made a lot of money from joining bounty campaigns and you should not give up just because some campaigns didn't pay out.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Do not leave your job for the bounty. Because really bounty is not the best option I know. This job does not have the stability of the money you receive each month. I advise you to continue your work and do not leave it for a bounty.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

it depends on the people if they quit on bounty campaign. But for me, im never quit participating bounty campaigns. These only way i know to earn money on these forum, im loving to promote every projects that i participate. More time to wait but interesting, ill earn huge amount by supporting to it.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

Well the thing is, you can expect the unexpected things to happened. Therefore as yu continue supporting the campaigns you will soon enough get the profit. It is like doing things that you would not expect to happen. In campaign you need to be smart enough in choosing where to join. It is about how you play to win.
true, though not as easy as that, but with experience we will gradually understand project projects like what can be relied on, so things like the story above will not be repeated, just assume that is a valuable lesson for our future progress.

]
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

I think that taking part in a bounty campaign is not too much of a hassle and it doesn't take a lot of time, and I did this bounty campaign task casually and enjoyed it, because I only made it a side job, so even though the bounty program I followed failed due to any reason, I sincerely accepted it.

Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

I personally do not like KYC, I'm afraid my data is being misused for political purposes or deceiving others or my data is sold
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

There are more and more people in bounty companies. And earnings are getting smaller and smaller. But still, you can really earn if the right choice bounty company
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:00 AM

Joining in bounty campaign is like a gamble, sometimes its a scam and sometimes it is a good campaign. We should not be discourage in a bad experience we had. Try and try until you succeed. Let your mistakes be your guide.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

Bounty campaigns are done in the hope of getting awesome rewards at the end. After the campaigns are being done for weeks and sometimes months, some ICOs become successful while others turned out not to be. Quitting bounty campaign would not really be necessary, but getting into ICO campaigns with prospects should be of the essence.

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

I think bounty campaigns keep giving way more lower rewards than before and that may disencourage a lot of people to stay away from bounties, I still think the rewards are good but that is because where I live the salaries are too low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: