Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
Vanessa87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Follow me Bounty campaigns are really uncertain about the rewards you will end up getting, generally, the amount of projects that require KYC and initial deposits to them are minimal, so you can keep trying to find simpler campaigns with a reliable team behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

No i cannot quit on joining bounty compaign because it is the main thing in this work for earn coins and get the profit but if i dont do this bounty work then i cannot earn the coins and my work is over with prevoius bounty and i am in great loss so that i dont do this step at any cost.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

Bounty campaigns are very difficult to choose now. Due to the rise of scammers and of flop coins it is hard to find a coin that will do good in the long run. Trying to earn money with bounty campaigns is tough. You just gotta choose the right ones.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

actually, this is only you that will know the answer because if you think that you can earn more rewards from the bounty campaign, you don't have to quit for joining the bounty campaign. you can still join in any bounty campaign and join in any campaign for the ico so you can be able to earn more rewards and you can make more money. but if you don't want to wait for a long time to receive the bounty then you don't have to join in any bounty. I think it still better to join in the bounty campaign because at least, you can earn the token and you can sell it for making money.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

Bounty campaigns are very difficult to choose now. Due to the rise of scammers and of flop coins it is hard to find a coin that will do good in the long run. Trying to earn money with bounty campaigns is tough. You just gotta choose the right ones.

Well, as we know after the campaigns are being done for weeks and sometimes months, some ICOs become successful while others turned out not to be. Quitting bounty campaign would not really be necessary, but getting into ICO campaigns with prospects should be of the essence. Bounty campaigns are done in the hope of getting awesome rewards at the end. Keep up that good work, mate.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

Just because there are many fake bounty campaigns nowadays, you are going to quit. No. There are still legit bounty campaigns you have just to be wise in picking which bounty would you like to participate for. Have some research about the bounty you are planning to join to.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

I also think of that before because I am not gaining anymore in these campaign because I am always being a victim of a scam so i somehow lose hope and get tired but then again I realized there is nothing I can lose in here instead of gaining nothing then I will still continue to do bounty until I gain money again instead of just doing nothing and gaining nothing
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:22:40 AM

Now a days mostly people's are frustrating because from bounty compains having coins mostly values are still under process and alot of finished are still coins distribution are not start but not panic and pressurised  because it would be change and come to again it's peak so don't be quite to joining compaigns.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:40 AM

why should you stop participating in the bounty campaign? from your story already answered right? that not all bounty campaigns from an ico are bad, actually bad or not an ico depends on you assessing ico, because currently the rating that is on the ico site is not a guarantee that ico is good, sometimes there is also ico that looks bad and has a rating the bad one becomes a successful ico, and vice versa, so you don't have to stop participating in the bounty campaign, just be more careful in sorting out and choosing an ico.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Quitters are losers. How can we grab the oppurtunity to become financially stable if we stop. There are a lot more to learn in crypto just keep the learning process so that you can benefit the hard work.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

If we consider the way bounty has been these few months, the scam of projects and how some managers and some projects handle their bounty hunters, I agree with you. But the thing is there are some bounties that worth hunting. So I am concluding by saying Never quit.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

This is part of the experience of the bounty hunter. I can see that there are some Bounty that should use the KYC. And I think this is not a problem for wearing KYC or not it be our decision. If you are not sure of course you don't need to take KYC. And you also do not need to leave the Bounty.
bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

many people would think like that when all the bounty that followed not much pay, even tend to end up was not a success. many bounty scattered but very few of them actually pay.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

in my opinion, out of the bounty campaign is a decision that is not very good. Because however when we come out, we can no longer earn an income of crypto. But the bounty is donating large enough.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

I think it is not necessary, the present conditions are indeed very difficult for the bounty hunter because most project ended scam and very few of those who pay. as for who pays the price is very short of expectations.

alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

For me I just any bounty I see who know it might be successful you just have to be patience anyway you'll be only investing time not money
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:25:54 AM

No you should never quit the bounties campaign because many person are getting too much income by the bounty campaign, I know that these days most of bounties are scam but not all so you have to choose the best bounties.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

If you think I should do. Because of the bounty of this campaign could be a pretty hefty earnings fields. just do your best. No need to be a priority. Because however all will also be back on yourself and you can do.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

If the world of crypto experiences a decline in the enthusiasm of the bounty campaign program, it will have an unfavorable impact on crypto market growth. Prices will return unstable and more easily decline. Because the level of demand from the bounty decreases, even though the bounty campaign program is a program that has the largest community. Of course, it is the best sponsor in making crypto as big as it is today.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Some interesting people. Why give up what you are given without your investment. It is necessary to decide once and for all because if you refuse then you will not get anything at all, nothing of generosity.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: