Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Joining bounty campaigns is also taking risks. There are good ones at the beginning then turn out to be bad at the end. There are also like bad ones in the beginning but they turn successful in the end. Not all bounties become successful but you have to take risk, be patient and have positive outlook.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanoitree421

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

I think you should not, if you are a non-cash participant in the cryptocurrency market. The only thing that can do that can help you lose money when entering this market.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

Why would you quit? Just join simple tasks and try to do it in your spare time. If you can manage your time well, i'm pretty sure you'll be able to join bounties and even do your daily work. Smiley
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

We all have that experience as a newbie to this space but we will never give up and stand again. As a bounty hunter you should take a risk but in a good cause with most of the time you are now diligently choosing the right ICO due to habitual experience. You can always ask senior members and legendary members to whom they participated and do your own research. You can also choose reputable bounty managers and active team members. Happy hunting!
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:00:57 AM

I still keep getting into bounty campaigns, I tend to complete them fastly and they don't take that much of my time, the rewards definitely lowered but they are still worth it.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

KYC on bounty hunter no problem for me , because the team developer only want to apply AML and regulation. And if you have other job that can be better and offer more salary than bounty then you can quit from bounty or just use bounty as second job. Bounty is good freelance job to earn extra money by easyly and we can do that whenever and wherever we want.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

KYC is very ineffective in the bounty. it will be a problem for bounty hunters, because with the KYC, everything will not be simple anymore. and privacy issues, everything will be revealed. many disagree. but not all bounty campaigns implement KYC.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

If you know that you are earning through it then why should you quit? just keep on doing it whether requirements are hard like KYC, KYC is really needed in a campaign for companies safety and assurance that all investors are not fake and is valid. But not all require KYC though.
cuongdola211092

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

I have participated in many bonuses but ineffective. I do not know how to select projects and research it
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

I have participated in many bonuses but ineffective. I do not know how to select projects and research it
you don't understand because you are lazy to read, to understand something you have to learn it either by asking or reading.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

Management and response from feedback is most important thing to convince users.
If you cannot get responses during participation. just give up there.
I think bounty or other campaigns mean make the altcoin with company and users.
forget about them and visit Ruby-X thread for new start!

Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

I will not advise you to stop joining bounty campaign under no reason. Probably, you asked this question because you have not made any profit or earned money from bounties you've done.  Don't quit crypto but just it because your time to earn money will heal one day. I,too have not earned any money right from the time I  started it.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

I have that kind of feeling last few days. its like i am getting tired of my daily weekly reports, replying threads for my signature, less hope for my coin holdings. But i realized that im just getting worst for my time. I build up my self looking forward for the brightness of rhe future advocacy. And i know sooner i will be succesful with what i am today. So have more patience is the key.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:55:02 AM

If it seems to me, should continue. Because of the bounty of this campaign is a great opportunity in crypto. and it is an awful lot of opportunity for those who want to strive for success through bounty. so better continue to continue, although it is only for a side only.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:55:44 AM

the current state is indeed being bad for the bounty hunter, where much of the bounty didn't pay, there are some who pay but the price of a token is not very good in the market, even some not listed on the market. This should be the evaluation of the bounty hunter does want to continue to continue or not, but I continue to search for project and hopefully I get paid from it.
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

I think it takes some methods to participate in the bounty. First of all, you want to get profit from it. Then you have to find a good bounty project, which determines whether you can get more profit from it, and you need to pay attention to the telegram, at any time. It is very important to pay attention to the dynamics of this bounty project.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

I think if there is a team asking for 0.1 ETH to get rewards from the bounty that you are working on, I have never heard of it.
What is clear is that if you are a gift hunter, it is not feasible to give ETH to the team, all you do is introduce the project to many people to invest.
do not  give the ETH to the team because the project is definitely a scams project.

jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

I think you should keep on joining bounty campaign even though the bounty today is harder like the way it used to be before. There are lots of bounty campaign need to pass the  KYC and sometimes required online identification. And more bounty campaign failed and the feeling that you wasted your effort. But, despite of those experiences I still keep on joining and everyday still hoping that i will earn more money. If you or I quit or stop then it is the end of my source of income which is actually a big help on my financial stability and buy our wants.
jicang09

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

No, I think the bounty activity is good and worth attending. We can get some compensation by joining the bounty.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

a bounty is bad doesn't mean describing the bounty the other look bad. Although some did have a similar fate certainly still remain several bounties that will keep promising and provide payment. but that is clearly not required necessarily cost bounty to pay and if anything like it then leave it out because it would have been an indication of a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: