Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

so I'm not going to quit the bounty campaign. because I know this will help me when I do not have any investment in the market. I just kept on warning because I read a lot of bounty is a scam
so I always read white paper so I know about the project so I know it's a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

I think you should be able to choose a bounty campaign that doesn't require KYC. If you are asked to contribute in sending eth I think it is a fraud and you should not do it. It's best to leave a bounty campaign like that.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

If you have a new way of earning like trading and gambling it is good to rest not to quit in participating some bounties to get more earnings in this field. And I think you must be careful on choosing a campaign you will participate and spend with you time to get a rewards just like other people do.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

Refusal to join the bounty campaign refers to the right to choose each participant and may be due to the presence of uncomfortable conditions.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Im starting to do fewer and fewer bounties because it seems like the market isnt rewarding us much for the efforts.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

I think this job needs perseverance. Try to reach the goal, but the bounty now has too many people involved so affect the income of each person.
Downside is also causing ICO projects to fail.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Bounty campaigns are getting scarier,  don't blame you ,all I can say is don't give up and try to lear nmore ,the more you do that the more you will understand how to select legit bounties

Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

It is quite unfortunate that the bounty managers of the said campaign you joined decide to change the rules of the campaign and requested you contribute 1ETH just to benefit from your hard labour. It is truly disheartening and wicked.  So, my advice to you today is not to give up because there are still very good bounties out there and very good and reputable bounty managers to manage these bounties.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

The current reward campaign is not only very long, but also much more difficult than before. It is not so easy to get a token bounty, and you may not even get any if you choose the wrong bounty payment.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

The current reward campaign is not only very long, but also much more difficult than before. It is not so easy to get a token bounty, and you may not even get any if you choose the wrong bounty payment.

The ico is very long it takes 2 - 3 months and sometimes extended but the problem is after the  ICO you also wait for long period of time to be listed on a exchange. That is the most issues of joining a bounty campaign, well unlike before you can really rely on the bounty campaign payments for your daily expenses because for me you could really earn a lot before but not it is really difficult. But now you can only find a campaign that would earn you a lot.+

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

mate, don't make a conclusion just after 1 experience, it is not much to estimate whole industry in general. I believe in potential of some bounty campaigns. It is easy and in some cases the only way to receive tokens if you aren't private sale investor. Estimate your experience again after 30 bounties.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

I am happy to work for the bounty task. I think this does not conflict with my other professions. It makes more sense to finish the task in your spare time, not to play the game!
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
requiring hunters to participate mandatory, is way absurd.
the fact that being a hunter is helping a project more successful is enough. and requiring hunters to participate is unacceptable.
even with KYC, is one thing im against too. one of my understanding with crypto is having the anonimousity on transaction.
and with disregarded the privacy of hunters just to provide KYC is also not complying to being anonymous.
but its really up to you if you will insist and also contribute. i understand how hard sometimes to participate on bounty hunting
but i guess you should move on and find a better campaign that suits you
Accts4u2

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Good thing that you found another one, I aways tell myself that just because one proved not to be good does not mean that they are not all good, there will always be the ones that end up doing exactly what they promised and those are the ones that make it worth it for us to join the ICOs. Also everyone should stay away from any bounty that requires kyc.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

These are the experiences the bounty hunter faces steadily in this industry. You do not have to quit because of this disappointment. Learn from the mistakes and keep trying. This is how this industry works

Bounty campaigns are for real enthusiasts only. If the guy hesitates whether he can continue to take part in these programs or not, he should better quit. Those, who have the same doubts are not yet ready to work hard.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

well, in as much as there are failed ico bounty campaigns  like the unfortunate one you joined, there are also good bounties who still succeed and keep to their words. so if you ask me , giving up just because you  didn't get anything from that one bounty is not the best. rather look out and research you will definitely  see bounties that will make you smile.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I'm unfortunately beginning to feel like this is the end for bounty hunting.  There are way too many scams and too many non payment situations to make and type of consistent money.  Very sad times. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Most times we get to feel that way an its very frustrating not to get paid after working for like months but would still encourage you to keep up with bounties its pretty good and happy that atleast you were able to find the one
boss1dg

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

If an ICO is scam then definitely bounty also would be scam . 2nd thing is many hyped and best projects don't announce bounty like other projects so you have to join only existing option . for that too you will need to do research on projects like any ICO investors because you are going to invest precious time in bounty .

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

I think requiring monies from bounty hunters is a real scam. Some people do not have enough funds to participate in an ICO so they choose to join bounties and earn for themselves some of the tokens so why do they go ahead and still ask money from the hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: