Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign?  (Read 10137 times)
Desposyni

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

I for my part messure the importance of a bounty for me, how well the effort and work load is in balance with the "payment". I had really promising ICO's where they had a massive bounty programm with a reward system which would not apply to at least 60% of all participants. They had build in so many hurdles, so that more than half of the people would miss some requirements for sure and their work would only be in favor of the company. I always pass on those once. 
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

I for my part messure the importance of a bounty for me, how well the effort and work load is in balance with the "payment". I had really promising ICO's where they had a massive bounty programm with a reward system which would not apply to at least 60% of all participants. They had build in so many hurdles, so that more than half of the people would miss some requirements for sure and their work would only be in favor of the company. I always pass on those once. 

Yes, some do indeed seem to make the rules as difficult as possible.  However, for those campaigns you diligence can be extra rewarding if you do pass all the hurdles and others fail.

As for the OP... crypto is a high risk thing, even in bounties you can be burnt, but instead of wasting money, you waste time.  Move on to the next one and hope it works out in your favour.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I think these instances of ICOs that are not good in handling bounty campaigns should not give us bounty hunters an impression that majority of bounty campaigns are not good. This instances should give us a lesson that we should be very careful on joining bounty campaigns so that are efforts would not go into waste.

Yeah try make it a habit to read and google the ico behind the campaign as well. It will save you a lot of time and effort from joining a bogus campaign. I think it is worth it to join bounties so don't quit just yet, just learn to be a little more cautious

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
Yeah I am avoiding bounty campaigns that require KYC as they may stole our personal information and still we can't be sure if they really are legit. I am not sure about that because I am not in a bounty that has  KYC requirements. There are actually a lot of successful bounty campaigns that does not require KYC and a lot of them will still exist in the future depending on the situation. Bounty campaigns are goodto hunt these days depending on our luck and effort. Huge profit can be earned if we really work hard for it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Experienced is the best teacher as you go along you can choice the good bounty manager with a good reward. I'm not confident with the bounty that has been manage by the developer itself as they can manipulate the rules of the bounty in favor of them. Although it's not an assurance that a reputable bounty manager can give you rewards in the end of the bounty but it's more realistic than those not known bounty managers. Good luck with the SONDER bounty hope you get the good reward from them.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

There are many campaigns without kyc requirements you can join them, also if you find find something suspicious about a bounty campaign or the project never promote them, choose your bounty campaigns wisely.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Almost all of us have experienced that but it made us gain knowledge and experience in choosing the right one. We must also consider the managers that are handling the campaigns. Sometimes luck is needed to land a good bounty campaign. Just don't loose hope in joining bounty campaigns for it will surely give you some profit.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

bounty hunters want them to contribute 0.1 eth? well that's scam ICO for me, its good that you quit their bounty campaign right away. We should not quit joining bounty campaigns, there are many bounty campaigns that no requires KYC so I hope that bounty campaign that you joined will successful.

crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Joining a bounty campaign that requires you a KYC before you will get paid for you hard work is something that not acceptable for us. That campaign is just worthless as garbage, They just want you to reveal your identity and it will use that against you for some reason or the worse scenario they will steal your identtity,Just pick for a campaign that will not required KYC and there plenty of them here.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Hundreds of new ICOs keep on launching very month and it is known from research that 80% of the ICOs which get launched in a year are fake or never get listed on any exchanges. So we have to be careful in choosing an ICO whether to take part in it's bounty program or to invest in it.  ICOs do ask for KYC but they ask it from the investors and not from the bounty participants. Atleast until now I have not come across any ICO which had asked for KYC form its bounty participants. So you must have known it from that itself that it was going to be a scam. I am sorry for your loss but you have to be more careful in choosing an ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

You cant blame anyone here but yourself,because youre a quitter,always remember when joining bounty campaigns,you must read the rules and must check all the details,so when you apply confidentiality and trust is what you will be given in that particular campaign..

There are many campaigns without kyc requirements you can join them, also if you find find something suspicious about a bounty campaign or the project never promote them, choose your bounty campaigns wisely.
Most of the campaign that requires KYC are the campaign who's legitimate (though i dont say that all of them,because theres really a scammer everywhere)
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

do not have to stop to become a bounty hunter maybe the strategy in following the project is less than the maximum. my advice just continue do not stop if you still need money, maybe with that money you can invest.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

No, Joining bounty campaign is very easy and not need too much of your time and you can post and quote at your convenient time so you don't need to quit.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

why you should stop joining bounty? is there a problem for bounty and do you feel aggrieved with bounty. I think it's not the right decision to quit because now the bounty campaign is still easy to run and easy to get profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

What is the point of being afraid? Fear does not help you make money! Participation in the bounty is a risk of wasting time, but you will not lose money if you invested

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

For me,  bounty campaign is one of my source of income, it gives me an opportunity to grow and gain additional knowledge about cryptocurrency. It makes me a better person and teaches me how to manage my time.  Not only that i earn money by joining bounty campaign but also it teaches me how to become patience because in this crypto world everything in unpredictable like you cant predict when the salary is available and how much will it be.  Joining bounty campaign is a blessing for me, so why should i quit.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Don't ever do this because you will regret if you quit joining bounty campaign. Even you've experienced sometimes bad treatment but always remember that this is only a trial in our individual life so we need to be strong and stand up so we can endure this situation. We deserve to have a work like this because of the hardwork they do so don't give up "while alive there is hope" don't lose hope.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth

What the hell, I have never heard of something like that. That smells like a huge scam. I think you should tell us which is the ICO team which is requiring this from you, so that everyone is warned about their way of proceeding.
Next time chose bounties managed by managers with a good reputation.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:39:36 PM

the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth

What the hell, I have never heard of something like that. That smells like a huge scam. I think you should tell us which is the ICO team which is requiring this from you, so that everyone is warned about their way of proceeding.
Next time chose bounties managed by managers with a good reputation.

I, too, agree that this project may be a scam. We bounty hunters have this rule to never join aan airdrop or bounty that requires our private keys as well as donations. As participants of a campaign, it is our job to be paid and not the one to pay. Definitely a scam. This is the first time I have heard of such thing.

Moreover, next time, we should all review the campaigns that we are trying to join. If we see a problem, let us not hesitate to ask question and if they cannot give a clear cut answer, then it is better to quit campaigns such as these.Aside from asking a donation, who knows, they may use your personal information since you have conducted a KYC. We are prone to idenity theft in cases like this.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

I don't  think the best option  is to quit  any campaign because people  that quit never win for once. Hence,the best bet is to stay calm and seek for help from people  that knows  better
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: