Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 18389 times)
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:02:32 AM

All these DMZ group buys are highly confusing. Is there any current information on which ones are open for investment? Wading though post after post in every thread is a bit much.

with the payment processor down, i'd guess there's no way to buy anything just now this second. if you want a lot of shares (10?) in a particular round, you can usually bank wire to the great bobsag3, ofc ask him first. they're all madly busy.

if you go to their website, the products marked 'add to cart' were possibly not sold out a week ago, while those marked 'moreinfo' were sold out finito full up.

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

When does this ship and when is it expected to by turned on ?

Hey UNOE,

This is scheduled for a Mid January delivery:

https://bitmine.ch/?product=coincraft-rig-mid-january-batch

We're paying extra for Express Shipping, as time is always of the essence when it comes to Bitcoin mining.

===

That reminds me: If any co-op members have cheap hosting available in Europe...you could make extra BTC as well as help make the co-op make extra BTC - due to faster hashing startup time thanks to shorter shipping distances from Switzerland. Also: please send me a PM if you're interested in Intl. hosting elsewhere.

You would have to go through my vetting process, while it's free I believe that it's the most stringent on the forum, as I have the benefit of over 10 years in Info Security. If you're willing to be a DZ MC miner host somewhere international, it would allow you to not only save on hosting/management fees on your own DZ MC shares but could be a lucrative side business for the right person or person(s). As a pro network engineer, I will assist you for free in assessing and improving your miner hosting conditions in order to be considered a viable vetted miner host.

Please send me a PM if you're serious and interested, as I wouldn't mind expanding our co-op hosting facilities to South America, the EU, Africa, Asia, and Australia.

Cheers!

There are some swiss and german hosters popping up toward the end of the coincraft thread.

...reading through which thread i guess we'd be lucky to be hashing by st val's day

DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:41:30 PM

...reading through which thread i guess we'd be lucky to be hashing by st val's day

Gosh, I hope not. I was hoping for some "Swiss precision" for the Bitmine Rounds seeing as they had successfully launched Avalon clones previously, and that they "just" needed to get the chip done...

For those that haven't seen it lately: There is a point after they're two months late, where instead of extra hashrate, we get our refunds back +10%.  Undecided

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=850

C'mon Bitmine, we're all pulling for you guys.
umdorado

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:23:16 AM

So whats the word!!!!
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:28:47 PM

any news?  Sad

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

any news?  Sad

http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=25
thomas_s

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:45:05 AM

The following rounds will have a hold placed on transfers, this hold means no transfers will be completed until the hold is lifted.

R17
R17-2
R18
R18B
R19

This hold is being placed because a few addresses are still needed and a constant change in the spreadsheet can cause problems.

If you are a shareholder in one of these rounds and have not provided a payout address you will be receiving an email this weekend requesting one please reply to it immediately, if you purchased in multiple of these buys you will get one for each you must reply to each email you receive.

ENSURE YOUR REPLY HAS THE ORIGINAL EMAIL IN IT.

---

Also if anyone checks the Bitmine news section they began production today, December / January orders will receive the customer protection plan. Due to the extra power consumption this round will have a higher hosting cost to cover the additional power draw.
Leoto

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

Why is nobody excited about this?  Isn't this good news, or am I missing something? 

http://bitmine.ch/?p=4974
grazza

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

Hey guys,
Incredibly new person here, with the migration of the new site my account (and my order) didn't transfer over, I tried the very limited methods of 'contact us' and I have had no reply.

My order was #757 on the 20th of November 2013.

There was also a message on the order:

"Wednesday 20th of November 2013, 07:32pm
Missing a payout address please reply to this email with one."

I tried to contact someone about this, but again no reply.
I couldn't reply to the 'email' because there was none.

Could some one please help me out please.

Cheers guys!
umdorado

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:22:33 PM

So when are we getting our Bitmine rigs? Any info.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

wellp - this is the first and last time I try a group buy.
Leoto

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:58:02 PM

So when are we getting our Bitmine rigs? Any info.

The information on the website seems to indicate that they were originally slated for late Jan delivery but were delayed by about 3 weeks.  To me, that would mean that they should be shipping by the end of February.  I'm hoping that someone from DZ coop can confirm my understanding.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

The latest from Giorgio in the Chip thread in the CH forum is that the December units are shipping next week (with extra promised hashrate for the delay).

I have yet to receive a shipping update but our various orders have been "complete" for a while FWIW.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5035177#msg5035177
grazza

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:02:37 AM

Just a bump on my question, it seems no one is replying to my PMs or support tickets over at DZ.

I have practically been shafted of my money..
thomas_s

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 04:21:58 PM

Just a bump on my question, it seems no one is replying to my PMs or support tickets over at DZ.

The spreadsheet shows the order you referenced a few posts above as complete, send a PM to confirm your address or post it publicly here.
grazza

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:24:29 PM

The spreadsheet shows the order you referenced a few posts above as complete, send a PM to confirm your address or post it publicly here.

Thanks a lot for the reply and sorry for my ignorance. PMed you with my address.
Ackel

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:24:46 PM

Any updates on shipping for this product?
umdorado

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:24:19 PM

Coincraft published that they started to deliver the rigs. First batch left the warehouse on 12 of Feb. any info on delivery for R18 units?
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:17:10 PM

Hi DZ & coop

As for publications in the BITMAIN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5344946#msg5344946

there seems to be no turbo mode on the coincraft machines ..

FYI

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:26:20 PM

any news if this gb is still alive. any movements?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: