Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Do not sell if you don't need it yet for daily living expenses or emergency situations. Have patience and never follow the masses, but instead, do the opposite. Re-evaluate your strategy and check the announcements, indicators, news why it pumped upon selling your position. Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

I also often do what ever I do, but I only sell Bitcoin sya at a low price but after the price goes up high, and I feel sorry because I have been selling at a cheap price. this may be a very valuable lesson for me, because I have to be patient again in Crypto's world of how to trade in the face of a very difficult situation like the past months, therefore it may be the reason why most of our investments can be lost because we are only get FOMO from time to time, we do not need to panic at all about it.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
orangy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
Profit is good.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Since no one can never predict exactly where and how much the market will go, I find it very difficult to be avoid such a situations. Yes, it's not good, but at least it's better to sell with a small profit than on a loss.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

That is the reason why you need to study the market first because it was volatile before selling or investing a huge amount in order to determine when you can earn more profit.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Atleast you sold with a proft even though it is small you still somehow managed to earn unlike those who sold their coin during market crashes only to see that it will recover in just a few days. Those scenarios are what I condsider loss and bad move as for yours you just missed the mark and know that this experience will benefit your future trading.

gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

For the cryptocurrency market, this is quite normal. You can never know when the course will go up and when it will go down. Sell at the best price for you and all.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Oh thats bad my mate you can just wait until it goes to high price dont make a small profit but thats not bad because you make profit than a cut loss thats why you check always the price every singel hours by that you can assure you can make a big profit.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

That's not happening with my coins yet. But I understand what to do and how long to wait. I think I'll keep my tokens and altcoins long and patient.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

From my own angle, I feel you should initially recap and recall the major reasons or factors behind that your coins Disposal. Because, it is definitely not a good or welcoming idea selling one's coins after a long hold at Dip or Bearish period for no just cause. Did you sale them because of one contingency or the other? Or did you sale them envisaging a more dump of the coins involved? if your sales based on my probably highlighted reasons or other reasons that are genuine as excuse and the boom does happen, I feel you should not be bothered much, there are still more future chances of earning higher. But if otherwise is your reason, may be Panic sales, avoid such occurrence in future, Diligent patience for bullish or boom periods must be exercised.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

If you have an unmanageable abundance of clients, don't stop taking on new ones; instead, partner with another business and client-share in exchange for a cut of the profits. A marketer, for example, may charge a client $3,000 for a website. If the marketer doesn't have the time to develop that website on his own, he may pay a third party $2,000 to do it, keeping $1,000 for himself.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

This is happening to me for most of the time. I do not know how to do it, but I always mess up the moment. But you should not be angry about it, It just happens.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

I advise you to write down at what price and what the coin when you bought. So you see how long you hold the coins and for what price. Then you can see whether or not to sell the coin when it will rise to 10% within a month. Agree it's excellent figures. Then you can transfer money to another coin and do the same. So you do not get confused.

enlightened

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

Don't watch the price of the coin after u sold it because it will mentally affect u as u r saying bad sell. U need to have trust on that coin to avoid these kind of selling. But everyone will face these kind of situation so u need to learn from it and next time make the condition on ur side by investing the coin when the price is lower.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

Probably you are not just lucky or you are just cant wait  for a good time to sell your coins or something that you realy need money and you sell your coins. What ever reason you have why you sell your coins is maybe you are not just unluck on that time so nextime you have to be patiently wait.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Try to think about it otherwise - you have not lost your money you just have not gain them
You are gaining experience and next time will be yours!
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

I know that Risk should be borne on mind anytime one is going into Trading of those coins because of the volatility nature of their prices caused by one factor or the other inevitably. Owing to this, in case of future, try not to bite more than what you can chew when buying or disposing off your acquired coins. You may sell fewer quantity and retain some quantity in any case such boom arises. However, effect of Risk should not outweigh or discourage our mind from moving further because it is part of experience for future cautiousness to business success.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

This happens with every person, so do not be angry with yourself, it's only in our feelings and emotions, if they were not, then probably you would have a wonderful sale is a fact. Think about it, today people suffer only from this.
enlightened

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

When the price oversold we r should patient wait for pumping because 90% possibility this is will happen. To more understanding about technical analysis is really helpfull to maximize profit. When the price up trend and in the top already sell the coin by party so we can also not miss big profit when the price all the times high and going up more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: