Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: After a Bad Sell  (Read 3735 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

We do not need to get upset and panic about this, we are all people and we all understand that this should happen, because we have to make mistakes, this process is called learning, we learn all our conscious lives. Therefore, the error is normal.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

we cannot predict the upcoming day of crypto, we dont know when it go up and down.
On this situation make some strategy always update or check the movement of the market exchange.
You must have patience that is your key.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
pretfeestje

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

It's always a painful thing to sell at a loss, that is why I always advise that patience is key and vital for this market and that is also why I would choose a long term investment over trading. Well, after a bad sell is not the time to beat yourself up over your decision, you win some, you lose some. Just be more careful next time.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

It's always a painful thing to sell at a loss, that is why I always advise that patience is key and vital for this market and that is also why I would choose a long term investment over trading. Well, after a bad sell is not the time to beat yourself up over your decision, you win some, you lose some. Just be more careful next time.

I think I got the most pain in this regard. When I sold, after few hours the value will be must rise. I thought it was my luck. Actually this is so painfull. But we should take it simple. Just think it can be happen not for our luck.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

This happens to everyone since cryptos are hard to predict. You can set a selling price for yourself and as soon as you sell, it goes up. You have to strategize your investment plans. As you have sold at a low cost mistakenly, do well to hold the money. Surely it will decline again and you buy more.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.
What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

Actually it’s not a bad sell, as you made at least a small profit. My advice is banal and predictable - be more patient next time. BCH is not a crap coin you need to sell as fast as you can, so just wait and stay calm.
Feranhum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

Definitely it transpired such a large number of times, I believe this is on the grounds that I am as yet missing of exchanging expertise, I frequently read the wrong flag and making me offer the coin rapidly, but since I am as yet learning, I don't considering enormous benefit, a little benefit is sufficient for me, I think with continue learning we can conjecture better
kezjo

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

I think just don't think about it after a bad sell. What are you gonna do, regret it for your whole life?
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:21:12 AM

What I can suggest you avoid this situation is to sell partial quantity and keep some then you can get a chance to sell at higher if prices go again high.

Also, if you have made already enough profit from your investment then we shouldn't worry about these things because we can't always time the market. Now you need to find other good coins to invest and make more profit.

Sometimes in life we learn by commiting mistakes. So my advice is try to wait a little bit be patience this crypto business works,the more you can hold the more you have chance to earn more profit. But I also agree that if you really need money then you sell it, don't sell all only half so that if market go up your half remaining token will continue to profit.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:29:54 AM

in my opinion, if you just need to invest a long time. Buy a seller token, place them in a reliable cold wallet and but If you have a price target, so just follow, either up or down later after the sale, then leave it alone. do not be too greedy because later will not produce something useful for you.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

After a bad sell move on and get involved with a good buy.  There is no reason to dwell on your trading mistakes as there are always new opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies. 
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

You do not need to remember it, forget it. even sometimes experienced professional traders can experience losses, so you do not have to think about it anymore. no one knows what will happen, at least we've worked hard.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:48:40 AM

For me if we are profits enough with what that we are invested on there is no need to regrets what decision that we are made. This crypto chart is so rollercoaster, there will be down after some day up. So if someday what that we are sold are going back to dip again, there are opportunities to buy again right?
jcojci

Activity: 723
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

After a bad sell move on and get involved with a good buy.  There is no reason to dwell on your trading mistakes as there are always new opportunities to make money with cryptocurrencies. 

yes, we don't have to stop our trading after bad sell and we still have a chance to make a good profit. but we still need to be the focus with our trading so we can know the good price to buy and sell and finally, we can recover our loss with a good profit. we can make a mistake in anytime and we don't know when but one thing that we know that after we make a bad sell, we have the other time to make the profit again.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

You will have a lot of bad sells I think. And everybody here will has them too. Crypto is increasing and our predictions could not be exact to be sure in them totally.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

It happened to me everytime, but i know the consequence, i usually not seeing my sold coins anymore for like a month after i sell it, so i can sleep with no regret Cheesy
drivera46764

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

I too have sold several Bitcoins when they were cheaper, thinking they would tank further.
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

if in my opinion there may be some new versions of the platform released or updates that will appear or maybe the team will attend the conference, because we lost so much profit because of early sales, but this is why I always tell people to be more patient and not rushed -mitch sells their coins because there is no way to know where the coin is.
Temlopie

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

Gracious that is awful my mate you can simply hold up until the point when it goes to high cost dont make a little benefit however that is not terrible in light of the fact that you make benefit than a cut misfortune that is the reason you check dependably the value each singel hours by that you can guarantee you can make a major benefit.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

it's kind of unfortunate to be caught in such a situation. i suggest we take a leap of faith and sell some bitcoins we have i mean we can, but time is relatively important in mining for the best value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: