Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Kotarastra

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

If new version has all functions of Mainnet then it can handle mln tps, right?

They said that the scalability features are improved in comparison with the previous versions, so maybe we will see new peak number of transactions per second

More details related to technical components of Testnet 3.3, updates and improvements will be explained in the next Developer’s Journal

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

Hello Friends,

some times it takes time to do all the programming etc. its a complex task and there may be delays. Credits team is very good. they always reply on every query in telegram. I am sure that it will be released this week.

Yeah, it's good you understand that, because many people can't get it to their head that this team is doing almost everything from a scratch, not just copy existing stuff and make it better.

2 more weeks to go, and these people are still expecting everything to be delivered on time.

I blame cs team, because they are still promisung mainnet in q4.
When eventually 31-12 clmes around and team launched “private mainnet v2.0” and token dumps another -50%, then you’ll come back here and bash the team again.

No way they will deliver mainnet on time. They cant even deliver testnet 3 since 30th of november, and signal server still hsnt been removed lol.

You again, huh, you seem to have a lot of time.

Only impatient fellows that don't understand what gem this project is (i.e. you, though you already sold, but whatever) will dump because of rescheduling to polish and optimize the platform.

Who cares if SS is still there, it doesn't do anything to the consensus and etc. Either way it'll be removed, there's already an alternative way to connect to the network through nodes IP. But you don't know that, because, guess what, you haven't tested the platform.

You know what does influence consensus?
The secret algoritm that team doesnt want to publish.
And the rules change that testnet 3.2 has implemented

Do you know what changed?
No you dont. You dont even knowhow the consensus algoritm works because its closed source.

Good luck investing in a black box.

Oh and signal server decides which node you connect to and atart downloading the chain.
Does give me an opprtunity to crash the chain by hacking the SS and deliberately letting people connect to malicious nodes, destroying trust in the chain.

Might be something EOS fanboys are interested in after mainnet is released, so don't expect prices to jump until the SS is completely removed and until the consensus code is fully opensourced.

But you fanboys don't understand those kinds of things.
You only understand fancy words like 1mtps, or smart contracts, instead of the real issues like consensus mechanisms, master node dependency, algorithm fairness in node selection, security of wallets, exponentially rising system requirements on node hardware as load on the network increases, centralisation of nodes on IBM servers, etc etc.

lol, people still waiting for CS to show their secret sauce to copy it, lmao. 

Signal server doesn't decide which node you're connecting to. It pings all network nodes that you've joined the network. And you're downloading the DB from random network node...

So basically, i cant join the network without the signal server?
Wel except if i now an online node’s ip.
But then that node has to first connect througj a signal server to the network.

Hmm seems like the signsl server is kinda necessary to get things started; ie single point of failure.

Not necessary, cs team can launch their own nodes among the first and people could connect through them without SS. I'm not even sure why we're discussing this whent it's going to be removed either way.
Seems like a waste of time
Dectonn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

They said that the scalability features are improved in comparison with the previous versions, so maybe we will see new peak number of transactions per second

More details related to technical components of Testnet 3.3, updates and improvements will be explained in the next Developer’s Journal

Did they say when it's going to be released or we're just waiting for now for decentralization test and aritlce about it?
Dectonn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

Yeah, it's such a great figure with these low volume and $0.10 price, right. Epic indeed. Only Huge dump could have caused that, right?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

Yeah, it's such a great figure with these low volume and $0.10 price, right. Epic indeed. Only Huge dump could have caused that, right?

Seems something strange with this coin. Today almost a whole market in green zone and this coin fallen. People dissappointed in this coin?
As I see they had yesterday another version of Testnet 3.3. How many TPS they arhieved in this testnet? And when full mainnet version planned for launch?
buurraakk

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

Seems something strange with this coin. Today almost a whole market in green zone and this coin fallen. People dissappointed in this coin?
As I see they had yesterday another version of Testnet 3.3. How many TPS they arhieved in this testnet? And when full mainnet version planned for launch?

0 tps at the moment.

The internal test was on an old version and was internal. 0 reliability
buurraakk

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

Thats what you get if you earn yourself the scam label.
Impossible to shed off, which I kept warning for.
Team refused to listen.
Uelairex

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

Did they say when it's going to be released or we're just waiting for now for decentralization test and aritlce about it?

I think it's most likely coming this or early next week, shortly after article about decentralization test and start of the actual test.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

People that know how great this project is focus on long-term price and see the bigger picture, not being like you who's too shortsighted to see and understand anything.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

I think Dectonn was sarcastic there. This coin currently has quite low volume on exchanges (excluding LBank which is Bot haven full of fake volume) and even small sells can affect the price. CMC indicators are mostly due to LBank fake volume, on normal exchanges, the picture is better.

As far as I remember it was stable 150-200k TPS with over 1M peaks. Test was done on 32-36 nodes spread across the globe, but team said consensus was optimized for the speed test, so the real picture will come after speed test with community involvement (well not just community, anyone will be able to participate). It most likely will be done shortly after completion of decentralization test that is planned to start this week as well.  Mainnet was rescheduled to Q1 to conduct additional security audits and for platform optimization. You can always ask the team on telegram by the way, admins are there 24\7. I'd recommend you do that.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

Thats what you get if you earn yourself the scam label.
Impossible to shed off, which I kept warning for.
Team refused to listen.

lmao, they get that "label" due to Ivan's video in the first place, you weren't even part of the community at that time. Now with recent Ivan's video should improve the situation and  ease that md5 stuff and make people do proper research.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

The saying says no matter how far it runs, it's certain to return to the Start line.
Look at credits at prices when listing at Coinmarketcap around 2500 Satoshi and now the price is 2500 Satohi too, or maybe even going back down. LOL

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
buurraakk

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

People that know how great this project is focus on long-term price and see the bigger picture, not being like you who's too shortsighted to see and understand anything.

Great that yiu are looking at the long term.

The past 9 months the team failed ro create a testnet that is stable for longer than 2 hours

Long term islooking good indeed.
You can forget mainnet in q1. Not gonna happen.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

The saying says no matter how far it runs, it's certain to return to the Start line.
Look at credits at prices when listing at Coinmarketcap around 2500 Satoshi and now the price is 2500 Satohi too, or maybe even going back down. LOL
Maybe the development team needs more time in the future because the market is unstable causing them to have a lot of difficulties in their work. I believe CS may soon rise again and it's all just a matter of time. If you really care about Credits then consider a good investment at this time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

The past 9 months the team failed ro create a testnet that is stable for longer than 2 hours

I'll apologize if they won't release it by the end of Q1. If they will release it, you're apologizing, deal?
buurraakk

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

I'll apologize if they won't release it by the end of Q1. If they will release it, you're apologizing, deal?

I thought the deal was q4, but ok i’ll take that deal.

See you on 31-03
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132

ראה

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

It's very odd to me how several of the Altcoins I've watched over the past 6 months, have managed to stay within fixed perimeters, when the overall market goes up or down.  Something is weird about that, but I can't put the issue into words yet.

There have been modest fluctuations, in the ranking of two coins that I've been following, but nothing dramatic, including CS.

I pulled out of CS months ago, and went into an exchange, and probably should have bought two.  Like the banks in the overall stock market, at the end of the bear market in Bitcoin, I expect that the exchanges should make bigger moves, first.  They may not perfectly lead, but I can't believe I'll be alone in this assessment.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Yet it held for a pretty long time above ICO and was at ICO price, there's low volume on normal exchanges and bot haven like CoinBene and Lbank are just pumping & dumping constantly.  
Uelairex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Epic milestone indeed.
-16% xD

I thought the deal was q4, but ok i’ll take that deal.

See you on 31-03

It's already postponed, nothing can be done about that. All we can do is to wait for tests, audits and final release and watch this team.

And they had stable releases, you're at wrong here.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: