Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto!  (Read 6165 times)
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Well, this is not really surprising. But there is so many news, fud... I did not read personally this is news yet.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

I think that will increase the market demand in crypto. There are a lot of potential investors in Russia and it is a big country. So, it will greatly boost crypto price. However, there was a news that Russia will be banning telegram, which is one of the best way to get news from crypto, most of the community members of crypto also are in telegram.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

I think if Russia accept crypto then I believe the market will improve, because people in Russia is very enthusiastic to investing in crypto.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

Of course, if the Russian government realizes its plan then it will pump up the crypto market. it is good support to provide stability to the crypto market.

this is like when Venezuela makes petro coins and receives all crypto, and making market value stable.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

Kindly please cite the source of your information. If true, then it will surely pump the market up again.

Russia is a heavy user of cryptocurrencies and has always been. There have been lots of instances where Putin has spoken out about the need for crypto. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is actually true.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

nice that russia now jumps up on the crypto train too. a few months ago you could read, russia wants to ban crypto and now this news. once again a clear sign that blockchain will prevail.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

wow ... this is good news. This I am sure can give effect to crypto. Not possible cryto prices will rise because of the large number of requests.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:55 AM

More and more good news come in cryptocurrency market, and the demand will increase. I hope more country will do the samething because crypto actually give many benefits to the many people in the world include many poor people, they can changed their life from crypto. My country should be do it too , cause here many people interesting and want to make invest in crypto to changed their financial for better.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

that's great news for crypto development if true then the market will increase as demand increases, and I think it's good news for other countries to follow russia to legalize crypto because legality has been a stumbling block for crypto.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

That thing will happen sooner or later. If they want to their country develope and attract technology , they must accept the cryptocurrency. Will more countries welcome the crypto in the near future
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Yes, I believe that the market will pumped again since Russia is going to accept crypto. Which can only means that a lot of new ICO will join the market and expect new investors to come. But there must be a control before Russia accepts crypto. There must be set of rules and laws needed to be enforced in order to prevent outbreak of scams in the market.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

The Mail.ru group has expanded the use of two popular cryptographic currencies: BTC and BCH. The company has introduced a convenient settlement method for those already operating in cryptographic currencies, "the organization said in a press release quoted by the Russian media.
According to Dmitriy Sergeev, its first vice president, cryptographic currency payments will provide the greatest opportunity for its partners to develop. Mail.ru Group's introduction of Bitcoin payment is an important measure in the field of Russian cryptographic currency. The company has about 85% Internet users in Russia, which controls Qiwi, a Russian payment service provider with 17.2 million wallets.
QIWI's representative participated in a working group to fine-tune the "digital financial assets" Draft proposed by the Treasury. At a recent meeting of the Ministry of Economic Development, a proposal was made to tax deductions for profits and revenues from transactions related to cryptographic currencies. These and other ideas will be discussed by the Russian Council of Ministers, who will seek to resolve differences between the institutions concerned. It is expected that the Russian government will review and incorporate new legislative amendments proposed by other authorities, enterprises and representatives of the cryptographic money community.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

if the country Russia accets the cryptocurrency then there will be a big slice of cake for the entire family because the investors will received a huge income through raise its market value and the market of cryptocurrency will become large than before.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Seems this news are little bit outdated,as you can see theres no official announcement from russia about this so if i were you i wont be exepcting it to happen,if this news was really legit today we should find some official announcement from legit source atleast.Though it is possible for me it will be just another hyping FUD as theres no statement yet.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Interesting news. Where did you get this information. Please put a link to the official source.

The more countries recognize cryptocurrencies, the better for the development of the crypto-world.

JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

Great news, I hope we will have legal currency exchange and will no longer have to pay a large commission. But I think, that this news will not affect the cost of bitcoin.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

I don't think so. Now such news has no impact on cryptocurrencies. On this forum somewhere was a topic about Russia and the legalization of cryptocurrencies, and what type of impact it might have, I think the author of the theme that it is quite logically explained. I advise you to read.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

no news affirms the crypto regulation even in the past one month in the country. Even if the regulation bill is passed I dont expect a remarkable impact immediately. Russia is a very interesting country, if the country really does this, am afraid there might be some underline act which will be beneficial to the governing bodies. If the country really does, it is a force in space.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

The Russian market is not such a large market as China or the US. Therefore, it will not have much influence on the course of the crypto currency. Perhaps there will be small ups, but not more than that

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Not going to happen i presume because theres still no news about this,no official statements which is why it will remain speculations but if ever this will happen surely the whole community will benefit as the russia has some good influence about anything just like what U.S are theres some allies which wont turn their back to RUSSIA.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: