Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:31:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto!  (Read 6165 times)
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

I think this news will have to keep the market as a whole in order and will not let it fall too much, since such a large country has a great influence on many areas of life
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I hope that this will happen, because if it is so, it will give a powerful leap in the Russian economy. It seems to me that Russia is unlikely to be the first, unfortunately
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

No proofs about it. They intend to accept it for a really long time but actually nothings changes. And I can't say whether it will be good or bad for people of Russia...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

This is certainly good news. add rows list name country legalizing cryptocurrency. and it's become a very good signal for the future of crypto will increasingly bright future. Let's hope more and more countries are recognizing and accepting cryptocurrency.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I have thought that Russia will be the one of the less progressive countries and China or Japan will be pioneers in crypto. But I am pleased and surpriced here.
Pomualdo

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

It will happen sooner or later. So far, just to the end, no one understands what taxes need to be introduced. Several years ago wanted to punish for cryptocurrencies, now the attitude is much better. But the laws are postponed.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

good news, I happen to also join the bounty campaign of the Russian tokens, I hope this will make the crypto market will be even better, as bitcoin prices are now beginning to rise, it is also possible the state will legalize crypto, as we know Russia is a developed and influential country in the world

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Yes news are coming that Russia will accept crypto as we see in last few weeks of fifa world cup many hotels accept btc as there payments and we hope to see others coin also coin accept as there payment too. hope for the best!
feizhu1988

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

As the largest country on earth ,Russia recognizes the legal status of cryptocurrencies, no doubt that this is a very good news. But according to the current situation, it's a pity that this news has not impacted too much to the currency market.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

I think the Russian country has always opened its eyes to Cryptocurrency, and Exchange Yobit is also from Russia.
But maybe your intention is to receive payments for every transaction in the country of Russia, right?

If it were true Russia received cryptocurrency for the payments it would definitely raise the price of Bitcoin again, because it is NEWS.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

Russia is one of the biggest and powerful countries in the world, If they want to consider crypto as a legal platform in their country then nothing would make it stop to rule the world. because when Russia takes it in their consider at the same time other contenders of them will also take it very seriously about this issue. that's why this news is very important for flourishing the blockchain system around the world.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

It's good that there are countries that accept cryptocurrency. Crypto world need to be legalized and then we will see more successful projects (not scam projects).

It would be a welcome development for Crypto to be accepted in such a big country such as Russia. Other smaller nations which cannot compete financially and economically against the big players are seeing an opportunity in Crypto that is why smaller countries tend to accept crypto first. With Russia's backing we will see a big change in fintech for many years to come.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

good news for crypto market, we see now bitcoin market is starting to rebound, hoping bitcoin can go back to the price of $ 10,000
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Russia is one of the biggest and powerful countries in the world, If they want to consider crypto as a legal platform in their country then nothing would make it stop to rule the world. because when Russia takes it in their consider at the same time other contenders of them will also take it very seriously about this issue. that's why this news is very important for flourishing the blockchain system around the world.
You did not think that if they agree with the laws that are planned, people who deal with crypto-currencies will pay taxes for operations with them, and investors and miners will receive a license. I doubt that in this country can give quietly develop crypto-currencies, without getting from this financial benefit for the government.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
It already and the result is that more russian people are happy about the regulated form of cryptocurrency in their country. It even encourage more people to join in cryptocurrency and as i have observed that more and more people who are joining telegram channel that is a russian base channel for their own telegram. I have seen more on it and this is the prove that russian people are doing good in cryptocurrency.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

In fact, no one knows whether this is so. The bill was repeatedly imitated, and the signing was postponed several times. The position of the government is still unclear. Now the law should be signed in September, let's see what happens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

That is a good development. Although, i am not so surprised to see this, because Russia from the onset has been a country that embraces crypto. It is possible we begin to see more countries come on board to also benefit from the great technology.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
It is really a good news and good development for the crypto world and it is a good indication for all the crypto enthusiasts that big countries such as Russia is now participating in the cryptocurrencies. And if that will really happen it will make the market strong as the time goes by.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:09:08 AM

I have not heard anything about this and I don't imagine this is conceivable by any stretch of the imagination, for reasons unknown. I would prefer not to name these reasons, however in the event that you are by one means or another associated with Russia, I surmise that you definitely know why. Yet, regardless of whether this happens, it will be useful for everybody and everybody will profit by this.
anderson705

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

That is a good development. Although, i am not so surprised to see this, because Russia from the onset has been a country that embraces crypto. It is possible we begin to see more countries come on board to also benefit from the great technology.

here are many ICO's and cryptocurreny project hat is coming from Russia, its no surprise indeed. Many countries are already following to accept cryptocurrency. Venezuela are issuing their own cryptocurrency, currently I read about Iran also.Bitcoin and blockchain technology will be the standard in the future, that is more companies going decentralized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: