Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
In addition to bounty, you can also help the project free of charge, just talk about it wherever possible, to friends, acquaintances, and also do not forget about your accounts in social networks.
Yes this is the least thing we can do for the project as supporters. We can share and tell our friends about the project  and the good reviews and feedbacks can increase the number of project investors. This will also a good way to spread good news about the project and trust ratings may also be posible.

That is a Persuasion and Networking strategy. So that you can get supporters to the project implemented. Well it needs a lot of time and Systematic planning and Monitoring is indulge so that it will perfectly achieve for some reason. We get it the idea of achieving but it needs particular time for that.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Oh really!  Good to know that. Atleast the investors and supporters will be more confident and comfortable to transact and do bussiness with the project knowing ut has good and experienced team members and developers. Knowledgeable enough to handle and bring the project to the top.
The team members are working to make the transactions easy & with less fees.Though its need time to be in the top,the processing is going on the coin & this way very soon selling those coin they will be on top.

The team did not delay even single time because they are eager to achieve the success of its category. Well it really needs a lot of time but they did not even mind about it all they put it in their mind is to achieve the success that brings them closer to boom the project that they planted.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Soundeon working with the experienced team of people who are managing the project very well.Looking through tge announcement in bitcointalk,the program,graphics all are apriciateable   
Oh really!  Good to know that. Atleast the investors and supporters will be more confident and comfortable to transact and do bussiness with the project knowing ut has good and experienced team members and developers. Knowledgeable enough to handle and bring the project to the top.
The team members are working to make the transactions easy & with less fees.Though its need time to be in the top,the processing is going on the coin & this way very soon selling those coin they will be on top.

The team did not delay even single time because they are eager to achieve the success of its category. Well it really needs a lot of time but they did not even mind about it all they put it in their mind is to achieve the success that brings them closer to boom the project that they planted.

Correct, the team shows eagerness to achieved their main goal. Though not that fast but at least surely.  I do hope that the team will find ways to develop more the project because I am sure many will relate and love this project. Hoping also they will announce about the tokens to attract others and will help supporters gain profit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

Hopefully they will make it on the top since they have been supported with the potential individuals and investors. It is time consuming when making the project into the top of all competitive projects and obtained their core plans for having this project in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

A project that could lead the music into a better future on playing or even downloading music that stored in the blockchain where you can download it on the go.
Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
I consider this an excellent idea, because music is very deeply rooted in our lives and it is really hard to imagine even one day without listening to your favorite songs.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

Yeah, indeed. You can play music at anytime would you want to play the music. I wonder if there is a such thing like subscription
I consider this an excellent idea, because music is very deeply rooted in our lives and it is really hard to imagine even one day without listening to your favorite songs.

Music is everywhere, same as the person. Though we are not totally gifted with a talent in singing or dancing at least we all love music  or we have music to be heared because it can help us release pain and make us relax. Talking about the idea like subscription is good, let just wait for an update from the team.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

Yes I agree with you buddy. As many people say that we all grow up with music since we were little music is already part of our lives. So i do believed that this project will reach the success because of its wonderful idean and it already took the attentions of many.
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

SOUNDEON surely having an interesting concept of implementing blockchain technology in music industry. This way they could open the opportunity for the people and artist to start their career in blockchain musical industry.

Some how true might this project could create good and brighter opportunities in the people of  blockchain community and gives the singers a chance to be famous and popular. I am very fun of music I love hearing those lullaby and everything about it. That is why this project cathes my attention and so with the people around the market.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

Well, i think nobody hates music everyone loves the way it was being created associated with an emotion that everyone can relate. If we are going to evaluate the reality even those who have mental deficiency they are making fun of it behind their shortcoming.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Finally, already can intertwine between these two giants, which are constantly in demand among people. I mean music and financial component, namely electronic money or kriptovalyuty.Takoy tandem will be able to open new horizons for creativity.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Finally, already can intertwine between these two giants, which are constantly in demand among people. I mean music and financial component, namely electronic money or kriptovalyuty.Takoy tandem will be able to open new horizons for creativity.
Yes, actually very nice combinations. Hopefully everything will be fine and the project will went good. The positive outcome will follow with the good work and hardship of the people of the project. This tandem will make huge difference and chance for the success and project improvements.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

If it's a good platform, then this platform is a worthy investment. No wonder if these peoples were invested like 1 eth or more.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

I really wanted to support the project but I dont haveany money to invest wiith so I just wanted to support by joining the bounty
Glad that you share  this thread your interest in investing but since your not capable enough to invest yiur decision in joining the bounty campaign will be nice, but the project team is not yet announcing if they will launch a bounty campaigns but lets hope for the best. Hoping for campaign so you could join and participate.
Can you please tell me the reason on why the company didn't have any plan to make a bounty campaign? It is because of they worry to pick a bounty manager?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is going to make a revolution in the music industry. Music and blockchain technology will become the best combination to entertain people as well as SOUNDEON will create many opportunities for artist or people to make their career.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is going to make a revolution in the music industry. Music and blockchain technology will become the best combination to entertain people as well as SOUNDEON will create many opportunities for artist or people to make their career.
Indeed. Moreover, if they have  a great platform then this project gonna be an extremely useful for the music lovers and also tech lovers.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

This is a great project backed with the perfect developer that gonna increase the uniqueness of the project by improving the platform feature.
5dbhd1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Well... if you thought about this problems, it leaves me to believe that this project is for real.

That being said, I feel safe to say that I want to spend my time helping you with Romanian translation and I would like to participate in a facebook bounty campaign (if it will be one for facebook, obviously) since this project definitely IS NOT a waste of time!

Also, it seems like a pretty safe investment considering the super low caps you have. I will keep an eye on this, even if you don't need my help
It is unlikely that the team will agree to give any job offers for translations in the near future, because with such a deplorable market situation, they will not take any action, so we need to wait for the growth of bitcoin and eth.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

It is unlikely that the team will agree to give any job offers for translations in the near future, because with such a deplorable market situation, they will not take any action, so we need to wait for the growth of bitcoin and eth.
Well you have a point mate beacause hiring translator might need huge  amount and costly, but in other hand the translation is also quite important  for the project progress and developments. Well  the project is just new and many is about to come. Let's just hope for the best and most importantly lets wait for more project updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: